Author Topic: Upcoming beach/ocean themed sets?  (Read 2155 times)

Offline GHWBush

Upcoming beach/ocean themed sets?
« on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 09:23:20 »
Has anyone heard rumblings about any upcoming beaach/ocean themed sets? I've missed out on all the ones in the past, but presumably there would be one in the spring/summer months. Anyone with more experience have some insight?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Upcoming beach/ocean themed sets?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 09:34:57 »
Has anyone heard rumblings about any upcoming beaach/ocean themed sets? I've missed out on all the ones in the past, but presumably there would be one in the spring/summer months. Anyone with more experience have some insight?

If someone has put a bit of work into a set, it would more than likely be tracked on mechgroupbuys.com

Here is the section for keycap sets in Interest Check: https://www.mechgroupbuys.com/keycaps?status=ic

Offline GHWBush

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 11:08:36 »
Thanks, I've never heard of this website until now. It seems like a few of the interest checks are out of date sadly, but thank you for the reccomendation regardless.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 11:42:59 »
Thanks, I've never heard of this website until now. It seems like a few of the interest checks are out of date sadly, but thank you for the reccomendation regardless.

There's also a very active discord group tied to that website.  Lots of giveaways, promotions, and updates there:

https://discord.com/invite/mechgroupbuys

Offline dokternik

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 17:17:57 »