Author Topic: Blank PBT Keycaps  (Read 1935 times)

Offline aznboy11

Blank PBT Keycaps
« on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 21:46:02 »
Hello. I read a lot of postings on this forum and it taught me a lot about mechanical keyboards so I decided to join the forum!
I have a question. Where am I able to purchase light blue/blue/green/yellow PBT caps?(prefer blank/side but don't mind getting regular ones) I checked qtan and geek_feng after reading on the forums, but I do not see any of them on their ebay store. I am wanting to use the keycaps on this keyboard if it helps: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=371
I also live in Canada, so the site/store has to be able to ship to Canada.
Thank you very much for your time

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
Re: Blank PBT Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 21:50:45 »
Sup son... imsto sells blue blank pbts for like $60 or so?

Check with him here. http://geekhack.org/index.php?board=115.0

The color changes pretty drastically with lighting... looks like this but a little lighter I'd say.

As for those other colors they don't exist.
I love Elzy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 21:57:11 »
Do you want completely blank or is engraved okay?  If engraved is ok, get Qtan or Feng to proxy one of these KBC sets off Taobao would work.  There are also some completely blank 37 key alpha sets and some completely blank mods on there too.

Offline aznboy11

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 22:02:25 »
Okay thanks a lot! I never knew those colours never existed for PBT =/ Those blue caps do look really nice. I will go check it out now. Thanks!!

Offline aznboy11

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 22:40:30 »
Well I do not mind engraved. Do you know how much it will cost to let feng/qtan to proxy it?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 23:00:08 »
Well I do not mind engraved. Do you know how much it will cost to let feng/qtan to proxy it?

You cover shipping costs within China and shipping costs to where you are, Paypal fees, and a percentage of the sale.  You could hit them up and ask what the cost would be.