Author Topic: [IC] GMK WoB Alpha Addons (APL, Katakana)  (Read 15256 times)

Offline illusixn

• Formerly illusixn
[IC] GMK WoB Alpha Addons (APL, Katakana)
« on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 10:51:22 »
IC Form

I've mostly moved away from using/being interested in super colorful keysets, and end up using WoB or beige a lot of the time. I do, however, like to change things up a bit and I think sublegended alphas are a good way to do that. Once all the alpha kits I picked up during CRP R4 ship, I'll have all I need to have a solid rotation of beige alphas with sublegends. Now, I want to be in a similar situation with WoB.

Why Addon Kits?
Mostly, I'm not sure there's really a way for me to offer full base kits that are competitive, in terms of price, lead time, and convenience, with what Drop offers. This way, people can pick up WoB from Drop when it's available and have a set they can use in a reasonable amount of time. Then, they'll be able to pass it down to their grandkids to use in time for these addon kits to ship.
Also, while I was preparing this, an IC was released and GB was run for WoB Red Cyrillic. I felt people who wanted will get in on that group buy, so it wouldn't make much sense for me to move away from what I was doing.

Kits:
Below are the kits I'm interested in getting made.
Colors follow the standard WoB scheme, WS1 on CR, with sublegends UV printed in P3 (because that's my favorite look).

Katakana:

APL:

Vendors:
None yet.

Pricing:
None yet.

Notes and other thoughts:
There is one more kit that I'm looking to run, but I omitted it from the initial IC because an IC already released for something similar. As a result, I'm waiting until things are finalized on their end. Once that happens I'll either add the kit to the IC and get that in motion, or drop it completely.

I'm choosing to go with UV printed subs over trying to get doubleshot molds made for a couple reasons:
1. I just much prefer the look, which is the most important thing.
2. It will be much easier to bring the legends within GMK spec for UV printing than for getting molds produced.
3. Pricing. The cost of an alpha kit that has UV printed subs will probably be much cheaper than a kit that has a bunch of new molds that need to be paid for.

The APL subs follow the layout used in CRP's kits, but I'm pretty sure there are a few people who have issues with this layout. I'm not one of them because I have not and will likely never write anything in APL so accuracy/usability is not something I prioritized. People who do see this as an issue, please fill out the open suggestion box in the IC form and let me know. I might see what I can do.
Most of the subs used were traced by a friend, with a few done by myself since Hammerworks wanted me to pay like $8k plus an additional 7% of sale price for every kit made over 500 in order to license their files for use with GMK.
The only thing I'm really concerned about is price. I've only ever done one other keyset related project and it also had alphas with UV printed sublegends. The pricing quoted on that kit was garbage, and I'm hoping the difference of stock colors here vs. custom colors will mean GMK won't scalp us on price.
I don't really want to run this anytime soon, so I plan on having a pretty long IC phase. Be sure to leave feedback in the form and let me know things you think can be improved. Thanks.

IC Form
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 December 2021, 15:36:05 by illusixn »

Offline illusixn

• Formerly illusixn
Re: [IC] GMK WoB Alpha Addons
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 10:53:39 »
reserved

Offline The0rigina1

• fumoposting
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 10:54:57 »
I think you should consider adding a tab?
It allows people to use this with the leftovers from a wob kit on another keyboard.

Offline Oggi

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 10:55:30 »
providing the people with what they need

Offline sup3r170va

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 10:59:11 »
I’m in. Can u consider a hangul kit as well.

And BoW :)

Offline Skok

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 10:59:28 »
APL subs in blue would slap

also
More

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 11:03:10 »
This is incredibly based, hope you get quotes within this decade

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 11:04:36 »
I've mostly moved away from using/being interested in super colorful keysets, and end up using WoB or beige a lot of the time. I do, however, like to change things up a bit and I think sublegended alphas are a good way to do that. Once all the alpha kits I picked up during CRP R4 ship, I'll have all I need to have a solid rotation of beige alphas with sublegends. Now, I want to be in a similar situation with WoB.
This is what the hobby needs  :cool:
Great set, felt like there's just been too many recent forced theme sets that look like another set

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 11:06:01 »
Love the concept! Adding a tab + arrows would go a long way to increasing compatibility for two boards in a WoB set + Alpha Addon

Offline Hyperdimension

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 11:07:22 »
+1 for hangul

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 11:19:17 »
APL Interest Checked.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 November 2021, 11:22:15 by packman86 »
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline ilikerustoo

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 12:02:18 »
Super interested in APL

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 12:08:40 »
This is neat. Please gib

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Offline Sicowa

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 13:21:17 »
really like this set, hope all goes well GLWIC
Collection: Khajit 60, Leopold FC980C, Pepper, Ex. Visa, Daedalus

pfp:https://twitter.com/kuroseP/status/1305179874429079553?s=19

Offline denibhoxha

• cock and balls technology
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 13:38:50 »
can i get ughhhhhhhhhhhh hangul on this too?

Offline mixistor

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 13:47:51 »
Please consider add an extra tab to the kits! And really looks good

Offline Zurg Eon

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 14:02:53 »
Got to have all things WoB! An extra tab would be great

Offline mmayhem17

• Steam profile
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 14:03:21 »
+1 extra tab gang

Offline actress

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 14:22:33 »
Great idea!
+1 for APL, Hangul
Also someone mentioned this already but blue subs on black would be very cool.
Maybe do blue Cyrillic?
Personally not interested in katakana.

Offline Qarmaa

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 14:36:36 »
Nice. Please consider removing dashed squares from punctuation signs on katakana.

Offline yoot

• none
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 15:04:25 »
Hey there, please consider making the APL set useable. As it is now, it is based on an old version of the APL keyboard layout.

as you can see here (this is an up to date APL keyboard), multiple sublegends on your set are incorrect.

Offline yoot

• none
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 15:31:50 »
Hey there, please consider making the APL set useable. As it is now, it is based on an old version of the APL keyboard layout.

Show Image

as you can see here (this is an up to date APL keyboard), multiple sublegends on your set are incorrect.

I have made a list of all the keys which need to be fixed:

• \ key - should be right tack (⊢) and left tack (⊣) only
  • { key - correct aside from the branch (→) being on this key; it shouldn’t be.
  • } key - should have right arrow (→) and zilde (⍬) only
  • P key - should have star (*) and star diaeresis (⍣) only
  • O key - should have circle (○) and circle diaeresis (⍥) only
  • I key - should have iota (⍳) and iota underbar (⍸) only
  • T key - should have tilde (~) and tilde diaeresis (⍨) only
  • E key - should also have epsilon underbar (⍷)
  • - key - has an extra minus in red? Not needed. Also should be times (×) instead of plus (+)
  • + key - does not need the times (×) symbol.
  • ‘ key - should have thorn (⍕) as well as equal underbar slash (≢) only
  • ; key - should have hydrant (⍎) as well as equal underbar (≡) only
  • L key - should also have squad (⌷)
  • J key - should also have jot diaeresis (⍤)
  • / key - should have slash bar (⌿) and quad colon (⍠) only
  • . key - should have backslash bar (⍀) and delta underbar (⍙) only
  • , key - should have lamp (⍝) and comma bar (⍪) only
  • M key - remove the front print legend
  • ` key - remove the front print legend
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 November 2021, 15:48:51 by yoot »

Offline GaNeBaL

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 16:12:06 »
 :thumb: +1 for tab, arrows & crp's apl, kata is w.e but im sure there are plenty of people who would enjoy it. (also maybe add a normal f13 since the drop sets don't have them included)

good **** and glwic
Obsessed with 60%TKLs

Offline LaserCrafter

• reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 17:32:53 »
can you do front print apl
Keyboard Collection: Unikorn, Orion v2.5, Orion v3, Realforce 87u, Viper v3, NMB RT8756CGR, Unicorn x Legend, Das II, TC-V3, Jetfire, Wang 325-3770, Lightpad v2

Keyset Collection: OG Doubleshots, CRP 2551 R4, Muted 2, Cyan R1, WoB, DCS Wyse, ISO OG POM, ePBT Blanks, BSP Blanks, BoW + Gigachild

Offline wahfuhls

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 18:21:01 »
+1 for hangul and blue variants

Offline santela

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 18:47:46 »
Was hoping for mod add-ons. WoB doesn't have all the mods and extra B I need, sad.

Offline patzorz

• lowkey addicted
    • Instagram
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 18:56:33 »
Im in for APL for sure :)
7V - Duck Orion v2.5 - GeonWorks F2-84Satisfaction75 - Zenith - Polaris - Vega - Hex4B - TGR x KLC Dolice - Tomo - ThermalProphetHex3C

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 19:01:57 »
Great idea with the APL. In for a set no matter what happens.

If it's any help, I have an original Cherry APL board. I'd be happy to take high resolution, "flat" photos of them if you and your friend wanted to go for a 1:1 repro. I'd only ask that you forward me the traced legends when you're done!
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 November 2021, 19:04:03 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline dallman5

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:03:25 »
in for apl, this looks great

wtb og cherry apl btw........
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline Kinesiologist

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:11:59 »
yes please

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:32:16 »

Show Image

I have made a list of all the keys which need to be fixed:

• \ key - should be right tack (⊢) and left tack (⊣) only
  • { key - correct aside from the branch (→) being on this key; it shouldn’t be.
  • } key - should have right arrow (→) and zilde (⍬) only
  • P key - should have star (*) and star diaeresis (⍣) only
  • O key - should have circle (○) and circle diaeresis (⍥) only
  • I key - should have iota (⍳) and iota underbar (⍸) only
  • T key - should have tilde (~) and tilde diaeresis (⍨) only
  • E key - should also have epsilon underbar (⍷)
  • - key - has an extra minus in red? Not needed. Also should be times (×) instead of plus (+)
  • + key - does not need the times (×) symbol.
  • ‘ key - should have thorn (⍕) as well as equal underbar slash (≢) only
  • ; key - should have hydrant (⍎) as well as equal underbar (≡) only
  • L key - should also have squad (⌷)
  • J key - should also have jot diaeresis (⍤)
  • / key - should have slash bar (⌿) and quad colon (⍠) only
  • . key - should have backslash bar (⍀) and delta underbar (⍙) only
  • , key - should have lamp (⍝) and comma bar (⍪) only
  • M key - remove the front print legend
  • ` key - remove the front print legend

Good stuff yoot. Hope this version goes through.

Oblotzky, do you have WoB Cadet plans? Could it fit in here if you didn’t?

Offline yoot

• none
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:34:28 »

If it's any help, I have an original Cherry APL board. I'd be happy to take high resolution, "flat" photos of them if you and your friend wanted to go for a 1:1 repro. I'd only ask that you forward me the traced legends when you're done!
FYI OG Cherry APL is outdated

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:53:22 »

you are correct but 95% of people are gonna be using this for looks and not for actual APL usecases so there is little incentive to actually put in the work

most subs are at least partially wrong, GMK hangul and japanese especially, the only one i know of that is 95%+ correct is JTK Japanese

though i will add that i have a lot of respect for you putting in the time to explain how to do this correctly
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:54:56 »
I'm not surprised, it seems like a lot of Cherry's regional layouts/languages were incorrect or outdated in some way. What's actually outdated on them, out of curiosity?

Is it any more out of date than the Hammer layout? From what I can tell, the differences between the two are very minor, and in some cases Hammer took legends from entirely different keys to adapt from the DE ISO of the originals to ANSI. For example, the APL legends on \| are from the German >< key next to left shift.

I figured it might be a better source for tracing, since Hammer's legends are traced from these to begin with - taking them from the source should be ideal. Any modernisation would have to be done with the Hammer traces anyway. If it's not needed or wanted, no problem though! Just thought I'd make the offer.
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:56:33 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline nullinasou

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 21:55:49 »
+1 for cyrillic alphas (not sublegends)

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 22:38:35 »
This is very much needed. so many boards can use this
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline vanyll

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 03:02:57 »
You can't have enough different WoB alphas! Great concept.
However, is there a reason why the sublegends have to be red? Would prefer them to be white, tbh.

Offline Dyto69

• 420 blaze it but dont forget 69
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 05:33:16 »
IM SOO IN YESS, I missed out on the other WoB with Sublegends but not this one.

Offline stidal

• milo#3939
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 05:35:29 »
so good. so good.
transition tkl // aksara ce // bully // valhalla // voyager // rs60 // adiuvare // ciel60 // jules // prime e // ut47.2 // sequence // bumper // q1 // gaff60

Offline GMK83

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 06:41:31 »
Yes, yes and yes

Offline Qarmaa

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 08:02:57 »
you are correct but 95% of people are gonna be using this for looks and not for actual APL usecases so there is little incentive to actually put in the work

most subs are at least partially wrong, GMK hangul and japanese especially, the only one i know of that is 95%+ correct is JTK Japanese

though i will add that i have a lot of respect for you putting in the time to explain how to do this correctly
Even if people gonna use it only for looks, there is no reason to not do a proper subs.

Rerading of JTK hiragana vs GMK hiragana: with updated molds that made for Serika 2, GMK are most correct ones, and actually JTK lacks couple of things. Difference in font is just subjective thing but personally I prefer GMK one. Not even mention that JTK have a lot of issues in latin legends, mods legends and generally sucks.

Offline TyPo.mk

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 09:08:49 »
I like this

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 10:44:05 »
Nice.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 14:26:13 »
i was gonna saythat i hope for jtk over gmk for manufacturing .. but fact is that they all suck, gmk, jtk, ePBT non can be counted on 9in terms of delivery on time
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline scrubbiecris

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 22:54:13 »
coincidentally was recently looking into dyalog keyboards because of the apl keycaps, definitely interested in this. glwic!

Offline shima

• keeb weeb
« Reply #45 on: Sat, 27 November 2021, 01:17:35 »
honestly really love this & will probably buy in. am wondering if there would be a possibility of hiragana to be added though :>
boards: anura

Offline pleasega

« Reply #46 on: Sun, 28 November 2021, 08:32:27 »
hangul pls, can make it in blue as well, whichever id still buy

edit: or white doubleshot too even better
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 November 2021, 00:44:21 by pleasega »

Offline asswipe09

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 17:31:09 »
PLZ hangul  ;D
Edit: Different color variations too please sir
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 December 2021, 02:06:34 by asswipe09 »

Offline mattyisforlovers

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 21:20:18 »
I'm in for these! Please do consider the tab, but I'd love to see a set or some form of kit for all the non-alpha keys... maybe someone wants  wob kit for a numpad or something. 

The more wacky sublegends the better but release them over a set schedule... I might have to eat food. If too many drop at once I can't eat.
So very hungry lately...    :))

Offline DeMechanica

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 23:20:19 »
I know someone who would adore Hangul!

Also, could you run a 40s/Ortho kit with this?