Author Topic: [GB] Infinitum - Extra PCBs and Plates Available!  (Read 43356 times)

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
Re: [GB] Infinitum - Extras Sale 12/5
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 14:42:36 »

Does the STOCK plate & PCB support the following? I didn't see any layouts shown anywhere in this thread or the IC.

• Split Backspace
  • Control on R3 (prefer stepped control)
  • split right shift
Also, how to program? VIA? QMK?
The PCB supports split backspace, stepped caps/control and split right shift. The PCB has standard a87 compatibility. You can program the PCB using either QMK or VIA, but it comes preflashed with VIA-compatible firmware.

Very interested to see how the plate mounting design turns out in practice. Looking forward to some build videos and typing tests!
There's already been a few build streams and typing tests uploaded of the board!

Offline mrturtle4769

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 00:59:24 »
Does it come with stabilizers?

Offline yuejia

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 07:29:05 »
Wow! Nice!!! :D ^-^

Offline Dissitesuxba11s

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 14:03:03 »
Does it come with stabilizers?
No, just the case, plate and PCB like most custom keyboard kits. It requires PCB mounted stabilizers which you have a lot to choose from (Cherry, C3, Durock, etc.)

Offline lonalde

• Leicaaaaa
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 23:08:10 »
Just a quick question since I can't really find an answer, but I did remember reading PCB's and stuff might be sold later? Is this still on or?

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 10:58:33 »
Just a quick question since I can't really find an answer, but I did remember reading PCB's and stuff might be sold later? Is this still on or?
These were already sold on our store earlier, and they were announced via our Discord. We have more on order and a date for that sale will also be announced on our Discord server.

Offline lonalde

• Leicaaaaa
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 23:30:43 »
These were already sold on our store earlier, and they were announced via our Discord. We have more on order and a date for that sale will also be announced on our Discord server.

Appreciate it! I just joined your discord server so I will keep up to date :)

Offline Fisher

Re: [GB] Infinitum - 100% Complete
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 06:05:00 »
Am I too late?!! Congrates

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
Re: [GB] Infinitum - 100% Complete
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 18:32:35 »
Hi everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying your boards. We just launched a mini-GB for carbon fiber plates and extra Infinitum PCBs, so if you are interested, please make sure to join by next Sunday, May 2nd!

Cheers everyone, and stay safe!  :thumb: