Author Topic: [IC] GMK Mercury | GB Date FEB 25th | Live on KBD Fans  (Read 85175 times)

Offline Tyson

Re: [IC] GMK Mercury | US Pricing | GB Live on KBD Fans
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 28 December 2021, 11:34:01 »
am i trippin or is that accent spacebar in the base as well? i'm confused

You are correct, OP might have meant to update the renders to reflect the normal spacebars as alpha colored, right now they are accent white, which are also in the spacebar kit. I hope this gets changed, once it's adjusted I'll make sure to hop on this GB!

Offline FlitzDeelman

[IC] GMK Mercury | US Pricing | GB Live on KBD Fans
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 29 December 2021, 04:26:55 »
I see no GMK Mercury on proto[Typist] either - only on kbdfans. What happened there?

And it’s more expensive than originally stated. Considered together, there are a few too many things that seem a bit weird.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 December 2021, 04:30:12 by FlitzDeelman »

Offline sorathiel

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 29 December 2021, 05:15:59 »
this silently went live? with a mislabeled key in the NorDe kit no less (the usual [; :])
I hope this is some mistake.

Offline Jay_dez

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 29 December 2021, 07:30:46 »
What's going on with this set? Why is there no communication from your side? Pretty weird, dude

Offline Narcolepsy

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 29 December 2021, 07:58:58 »
According to the Mechs & Co. discord, the set was postponed until late Feb. For some reason KBDFans went live anyways which seems to be causing all the confusion. All the other vendors should have the set then for sale.

Offline atyxiao

« Reply #155 on: Thu, 30 December 2021, 13:10:21 »
The Discord is quiet now too. From what I've read it seems that KBD will be first to go live and regional vendors will follow. Shipping timelines is expected to be the same between KBDfans and other vendors. Not sure how/why this GB is being handled this way. Kind of disappointing since it's a great set that deserves more hype imo

Offline Tokyo-65

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 30 December 2021, 19:41:58 »
Am I the only person that does not see a 1.75 shift key needed for a lot of board setups?

Offline sup3r170va

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 30 December 2021, 19:50:05 »
The Discord is quiet now too. From what I've read it seems that KBD will be first to go live and regional vendors will follow. Shipping timelines is expected to be the same between KBDfans and other vendors. Not sure how/why this GB is being handled this way. Kind of disappointing since it's a great set that deserves more hype imo

Do u have a link to the discord server?

Am I the only person that does not see a 1.75 shift key needed for a lot of board setups?

If the picture is to scale I think it’s a typo. It should read 1.75u instead of 2u shift in the row above the 7u spacebar.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #158 on: Fri, 31 December 2021, 12:17:22 »

If the picture is to scale I think it’s a typo. It should read 1.75u instead of 2u shift in the row above the 7u spacebar.

Mechs & Co. announced today on their Discord server that they plan to start the GMK Mercury GB some time in February 2022.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #159 on: Fri, 31 December 2021, 15:24:19 »

Mechs & Co. announced today on their Discord server that they plan to start the GMK Mercury GB some time in February 2022.

Seeing how the OP has basically disappeared when their GB has started on certain sites but not all of them I'm probably going to pass on this set. I understand people can get busy, but like at least let the potential buyers know if life is getting busy for you, especially if you expect us to buy something from you.

Offline kekaiyo

« Reply #160 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 12:28:38 »

Seeing how the OP has basically disappeared when their GB has started on certain sites but not all of them I'm probably going to pass on this set. I understand people can get busy, but like at least let the potential buyers know if life is getting busy for you, especially if you expect us to buy something from you.

Yes sorry for the misscommunication on my end, things have been busy due to the holidays, I w

Yes, sorry for the miscommunication on my end, things did get busy, especially during the holidays, and when the group buy went live on KBDFans, however thank you for the support, and patience. I was trying to get all of the vendors in communications on the 21st of December however, I believe KBDFans wasn't able to join, and due to time differences I believe that they started the GB whilst still beliving the date to be the same.

All information is up to date, and will be posting a GB thread soon. Again thank you all for the support and patience with this!

Offline kekaiyo

« Reply #161 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 12:30:01 »
this silently went live? with a mislabeled key in the NorDe kit no less (the usual [; :])

This is, it was the uv, in the render so I will update as soon as I get the chance.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #162 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 17:17:08 »

This is, it was the uv, in the render so I will update as soon as I get the chance.

Are the spacebars in the base kit correct? Or are they supposed to be alpha colored?

Offline Miroki200

« Reply #163 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 21:07:19 »

Are the spacebars in the base kit correct? Or are they supposed to be alpha colored?

Yea, he just started the groupbuy and mention they were wrong and that he will fix them later. I'm like very skeptical about the communication and the handling of this, I was actually really interested in this set, but kind of put off by all this.

Offline ManiacMarc

• Twitch
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 14:23:22 »
Gimme and gimme now plz.

Offline mymeepo

« Reply #165 on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 18:35:41 »

They are fixed in the GB post he made I think. Accent colored (white) Edit: And in the IC as well
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 January 2022, 18:40:25 by mymeepo »

Offline leexy

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 03 January 2022, 06:09:46 »
I am not confident this designer is capable of running a GB. Pass!

Offline HappyB0T

• I'm a Piggie
« Reply #167 on: Sun, 09 January 2022, 20:07:13 »
I'm assuming that the second numpad barred 5 is a mistake and one is supposed to be plain. Hopefully this gets corrected for the live GB :|

Offline kekaiyo

« Reply #168 on: Mon, 10 January 2022, 09:20:56 »
I'm assuming that the second numpad barred 5 is a mistake and one is supposed to be plain. Hopefully this gets corrected for the live GB :|

It should be fixed now, thanks for spotting that out, it will be correct key in the kit upon receiving it.

Offline gtg465x

Re: [IC] GMK Mercury | GB Date FEB 18 | Live on KBD Fans
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 14 January 2022, 15:00:39 »
I wish the white arrows and red esc and enter were in the base kit or an accent kit. I don't need or want the space bars or novelties, but would be forced to pay a really high price for just these few accent keys. I will probably have to pass on the whole thing because of that. Many people in the thread asked for the red esc and enter to be added to the base, so not sure why they were added to novelties in the end.

Offline mymeepo

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 14 January 2022, 15:50:27 »
I wish the white arrows and red esc and enter were in the base kit or an accent kit. I don't need or want the space bars or novelties, but would be forced to pay a really high price for just these few accent keys. I will probably have to pass on the whole thing because of that. Many people in the thread asked for the red esc and enter to be added to the base, so not sure why they were added to novelties in the end.

100%. Also why no red ISO enter in NorDe kit?

Offline Johnny-G40

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 10:38:28 »
The GMK Mercury Planck looks so dope !!!

I don't see any 40s support on current group buy on kdbfans, will there be any on other vendor GB ?

Offline rjohn

Re: [IC] GMK Mercury | GB Date FEB 25th | Live on KBD Fans
« Reply #172 on: Sun, 04 December 2022, 12:48:48 »
ordered Novelties from mykeyboard.eu.

+ yes you should made a red iso key as well.

Offline rjohn

Re: [IC] GMK Mercury | GB Date FEB 25th | Live on KBD Fans
« Reply #173 on: Fri, 30 December 2022, 01:33:38 »
Hello

one question about the R2 Conical Flask keycap (novelties),is a place for it in "standar(60,65,tkl,full)" keyboards or is just for the "ortho" and some exotic designs?
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 December 2022, 01:36:16 by rjohn »