Author Topic: [GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - COMPLETED - V3.2 tentatively in September 2023  (Read 108222 times)

Offline acerb

Re: [GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - Launches July 2nd 2021
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 05:14:00 »
just idea (stupid) for v3.3: icon modifiers ;-) .... Git colors/monochrome

a'la GMK ASCII:
Show Image

or GMK Space Cadet:
Show Image

... and of course promised hiragana :-D
Show Image

source: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105408.0;all

I second and triple that since it's joining exactly what I was suggesting a bit earlier. Definitely would buy both kits, which I wouldn't do right now (buy monochrome base kit + git basekit).
Please vote for this! And I'm sure it would give you more purchases! :)

Offline vladimir108

« Reply #201 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 05:31:36 »
just idea (stupid) for v3.3: icon modifiers ;-) .... Git colors/monochrome

a'la GMK ASCII:
Show Image

or GMK Space Cadet:
Show Image

... and of course promised hiragana :-D
Show Image

source: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105408.0;all

I second and triple that since it's joining exactly what I was suggesting a bit earlier. Definitely would buy both kits, which I wouldn't do right now (buy monochrome base kit + git basekit).
Please vote for this! And I'm sure it would give you more purchases! :)

12th + 13th kits? no way :-\ check previous "war".

Offline harlekein

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 08:07:21 »
You're all simping for an April fools meme.

Offline vladimir108

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 09:42:45 »

We know .... but!
1) timestamp is: "Tue, 31 March 2020, 21:40:18" :-D
2) ... history of "GMK Dots"

Offline EBDubs

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 09:50:54 »
Can't wait for the groupbuy!

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #205 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 18:49:12 »

We know .... but!
1) timestamp is: "Tue, 31 March 2020, 21:40:18" :-D
2) ... history of "GMK Dots"

1) It was April 1st in Germany
2) GMK Dots is a good set. The premise for GMK Oblivion III was "how ugly can I make this set". Still can't believe people still seem to think I'd actually get that abomination made.

That said, I have no plans to offer Icon mods for Oblivion. The only variant Icon mods would make sense on is Monochrome, but you can just buy Modern Dolch then.

One of the two collabs is done preparing, having it signed off on and likely showing it off tomorrow.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #206 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 08:08:54 »
Introducing the NK65 Oblivion Edition. It will run alongside GMK Oblivion V3.1 in the same timeframe, but as a separate product that you have to order by itself as shipping times vary greatly between the two.

This is not a 1:1 color match to the Oblivion Colors! I am using Pantones that are pretty close though. It is meant to be a overall great looking dark gray board that you can use for any set you like, be it Oblivion, Space Cadet, Modern Dolch, Dualshot, ASCII, Carbon or Dolch, just to name a few that I would match to this. Initially I wanted it to include GMK Oblivion keycaps like the NK65 Awaken Edition, but given GMK's lead times, this would put delivery of this board at even longer than the set itself shipping as the keycaps would have to go to china first to assemble the board, and then start their journey to various vendors (sometimes up to 4-5 weeks). So without keycaps, this will have a attractive price, reasonable shipping time (before the end of the year) and serve as a great basis for a lot of keysets.

Recolored NK Silk Yellow Switches (Linear 63.5g)
Aluminium Plate
Injection Molded Polycarbonate Case
Comes with a case and black coiled USB cable

Hope you like it!

One collab left :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 June 2021, 08:12:29 by Oblotzky »

Offline vladimir108

« Reply #207 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 08:15:07 »
Respect! Thank you! I would kill for Alu version ;-)
... I'm going to order plate stabs :-D
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 June 2021, 08:19:58 by vladimir108 »

Offline Xanira

« Reply #208 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 05:31:11 »
Interesting, personally I would probably just get the keycap set but I think its a good option for newcomers that like the colorway

Offline mrvpixel

« Reply #209 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 06:35:51 »
Will it be posible to buy the switches separate?

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #210 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 11:16:33 »
Will it be posible to buy the switches separate?

We will also stock the NK Yellow Silk recolors, but it will be a single batch not constant stock. So that would be some time after the keyboard has shipped, not a GB/pre-order for those.

Offline abhixec

« Reply #211 on: Mon, 21 June 2021, 15:52:32 »
Finally a kit with planck+colemak I am sooo in!

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 21 June 2021, 19:26:05 »
well damn, told myself if this ran again I would get it - sorry wallet it came sooner than expected. . .  :D

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Ruvaak

« Reply #213 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 09:03:09 »
Is it possible to add programmers dvorak support to the Colevrak kit? Or would that be to niche a layout?
To be precise I am talking about
-  $ ~
- & %
- (
- =
- )
- +
- !
- # `
- [
- {
- }
- ]

R1 keys and a
- @ ^

R2 key

alternatively the option for 13 blank R1 keys and a blank R2 key would be a great solution for not having to create so many new molds for seldomly used keys
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 June 2021, 09:06:10 by Ruvaak »

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #214 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 13:01:14 »
Is it possible to add programmers dvorak support to the Colevrak kit? Or would that be to niche a layout?
-  $ ~
- & %
- (
- =
- )
- +
- !
- # `
- [
- {
- }
- ]

R1 keys and a
- @ ^

R2 key

alternatively the option for 13 blank R1 keys and a blank R2 key would be a great solution for not having to create so many new molds for seldomly used keys

Too niche, sorry. And not a fan of blanks kits.

Offline Ruvaak

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 14:40:58 »
-  $ ~
- & %
- (
- =
- )
- +
- !
- # `
- [
- {
- }
- ]

R1 keys and a
- @ ^

R2 key

Too niche, sorry. And not a fan of blanks kits.

That's what I feared. I heard that making GMK caps are to expensive when only creating a single set for personal use, do you think they might become cheaper when only making blanks? I really like this sets design, but without all necessary keys or blanks to replace them buying this set would, sadly, be a waste of money to me.

Offline Tree_

« Reply #216 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 18:57:06 »
Probably pointless at this stage - Glad to see the 40s kit has been improved and everyone got the mod coloured tilde/pipe they wanted, but as someone who doesn't identify as a "40s user" but does own a Minivan that they love: 1.75u Backspace in 40s kit?

It's really the only thing that has ever stopped me from buy this set in past runs.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 June 2021, 18:59:16 by Tree_ »

Offline azzipa

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 19:09:24 »
you had me at "minivan"   :thumb:

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 15:50:10 »
Some real photos of Regular + International on my Aurora Input Series 65

Offline patcoll

• !40s
« Reply #219 on: Tue, 29 June 2021, 21:50:00 »
Agreed on adding a R2 1.75 backspace key for Minivan and Minivan-like compatibility. I’m afraid that will prevent me from getting this set.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #220 on: Wed, 30 June 2021, 04:03:45 »
RAMA WORKS × GMK Oblivion M6-C  :)

Offline skrunk

« Reply #221 on: Wed, 30 June 2021, 04:07:05 »
RAMA WORKS × GMK Oblivion M6-C  :)

Show Image

Show Image

I like this, is that infill on the circles?
Past Keyboards : LZ CLS, Unikorn, Noxary X65, KFE CE, HHKB Pro2, Realforce TKL

Current Keyboards: FC660C, HHKB Pro1, GSKT-00

Offline vladimir108

« Reply #222 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 02:47:15 »
Finally live for EU!
Question for Oblotzky store: can we combine "orders set + keyboard + macropad" (1 order) or we have to place 3 diff orders + 3x shipping please?

Offline Mecxs

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 03:14:42 »
Is this 40s kit a troll? Or an omission on the render?

I refuse to believe that anyone could design a 40s kit that comprehensive and leave out R2 1.75u backspace.

Offline B62

« Reply #224 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 03:30:07 »
Regular base kit ordered  ;D

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #225 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 03:42:04 »
We live!

Sexy ASCII renders

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
Re: [GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - LIVE until August 4th 2021
« Reply #226 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 05:59:06 »
Nice set the ASCII
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline Phanalax

Re: [GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - Launches early July 2021
« Reply #227 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 11:06:45 »
Hey Oblotzky,

I missed previous rounds of this beautiful keyset, I will definitely not miss this one!

Now as for the mod pipe hot topic ...
I do understand the cost reasoning behind it, not adding it in the base kit.
I personally only use mod pipe on my boards, the alpha version has never been of any use for me as it breaks color symmetry.
It is my preference and may not be what the vast majority of people do (and that I'd like to know from you people).
So one solution could be to remove the alpha colored pipe from the base kit and replace it by the mod colored pipe.

Please tell me if my proposal is stupid and why (so that I could learn in the process).

Greatings

I only saw GMK Oblivion v3.1 was a thing when I got the Discord notification from my local vendor so am only inputting now, but considering the number of people in the thread up until now that had been clamoring for mod colour tilde/pipe keycaps, how feasible would it have been to swap the base kit alpha colour tilde/pipe keycaps with the extension kit mod colour tilde/pipe keycaps?

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 12:45:18 »
Hey Oblotzky,

I missed previous rounds of this beautiful keyset, I will definitely not miss this one!

I personally only use mod pipe on my boards, the alpha version has never been of any use for me as it breaks color symmetry.
It is my preference and may not be what the vast majority of people do (and that I'd like to know from you people).
So one solution could be to remove the alpha colored pipe from the base kit and replace it by the mod colored pipe.

Please tell me if my proposal is stupid and why (so that I could learn in the process).

Greatings

I only saw GMK Oblivion v3.1 was a thing when I got the Discord notification from my local vendor so am only inputting now, but considering the number of people in the thread up until now that had been clamoring for mod colour tilde/pipe keycaps, how feasible would it have been to swap the base kit alpha colour tilde/pipe keycaps with the extension kit mod colour tilde/pipe keycaps?

That is not going to happen.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #229 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 12:47:45 »
Hey Oblotzky,

Greatings

oh young grasshopper, dont you know these dudes dont give a **** about you or what you want. The IC wasnt an IC, it was an advertisement

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 13:00:29 »
Hey Oblotzky,

Greatings

oh young grasshopper, dont you know these dudes dont give a **** about you or what you want. The IC wasnt an IC, it was an advertisement

Yesn't. It's a GB thread yes, I skipped the IC part because I didn't feel it necessary to have months of discussion for the 3rd round of the same set.

The problem with the suggestion by Phanalax is that it is requesting to swap keys. Yes, there is a high number of people that asked for the mod colored version of the keys, but that doesn't mean swapping the keys is the right solution, because the people that prefer alpha colored mod/tilde already have them in the base kit, so they didn't have the need to voice their stance. As such, it doesn't make sense to swap the keys based on the reason that one preference was voiced while the other wasn't, it doesn't imply a general preference. Aside from the fact that the group buy is now live, I shot down the proposed change because it didn't make sense.

Offline Grindbox

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 14:34:26 »
Are there any Canadians in the mod coloured pipe/tilde gang that would like to split an extension kit?  I just need the 2 R4 1.5u mods.  Bonus points if you're in the greater Vancouver area.  Send me a PM!

Offline Phanalax

« Reply #232 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 22:38:41 »
Hey Oblotzky,

Greatings

That is not going to happen.

Understood, once the GB went live, things were set in stone.  How about considering it for V4 though?  I am curious whether there would be less vocal dissent then when announced compared to this V3.1 run.  Or, present them as two options, like:
- Alpha coloured tilde/pipe
- Mod coloured tilde/pipe
Is there poll functionality available to determine preference in this way?
Ultimately, I did find it a shame that both alpha and mod coloured tilde/pipe keycaps couldn't be included in the base set but maybe V4 can include them both again?

In addition, personally I would really love to see text arrow keys (so "Left", "Right", etc) - I know the SA set has it but SA is just not the profile for me.  Would you also consider adding those to a mod kit or have them as a novelty kit? 

If there's no issue with kitting numbers with other manufacturers like ePBT (as I noticed SP SA sets offer many small kits e.g. separate alphas and mods for maximum customisation and compatibility in that way), perhaps many different types of alphas and mods can be offered in a future GB round?  (Also would love to see PBT Oblivion if the colour wouldn't be compromised too much with PBT.)
e.g.

Alphas:
- Regular Latin alphas
- ASCII alphas
- Cadet alphas
- Regular Latin alphas (Hagoromo)
- ASCII alphas (Hagoromo)
- Cadet alphas (Hagoromo)
Mods: (these would all come with regular arrow keys)
- Regular text mods
- Git mods
- Monochrome mods
Novelties:
- Text arrow keys
- VIM
- Alternate function colours
Numpad kit
40s kit
International kit
Colevrak kit
Macros kit
Spacebar kit

Just because in the current V3.1 I wanted both regular mods and git mods and was thinking I'd have to buy an extra base set only to end up with duplicate alphas, but luckily the logistics of the V3 run overall means I can get a Hagoromo set in V3.2 and have different alphas as well!  So things work out there, thankfully.

Highly looking forward to cadet alphas possibly being in V4 though!
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 July 2021, 22:48:10 by Phanalax »

Offline Leo66

« Reply #233 on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 01:58:27 »
Damn good ASCII!

Offline stevits

« Reply #234 on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 02:52:29 »
It's disheartening reading people thank the designer for adding the Extensions kit, when half of those keycaps, including mod tilde and pipe, were standard in the R1 (2017) base kit.  There was no reason to take them out.  Kitting was awesome for Round 1.  Treat new buyers right, give them the same generous coverage with minor touches where necessary. 

Offline Shaqo_Wyn

« Reply #235 on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 14:01:06 »
I get your point and it was definitely interesting to read this thread. I had no idea mod tilde / pipe was a thing for the 40s community.
I'm a new buyer and I don't care. We are talking about two keycaps that are the "wrong" color. Kinda ridiculous to make such a big deal about their removal in the first place. OCD is a bih I guess.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 05:11:52 »
All kits ordered.  A great set for any keyboard.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline harlekein

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 08 July 2021, 02:20:58 »
I had no idea mod tilde / pipe was a thing for the 40s community.

It isn't.

Offline hktn

• Hello, really new here.
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 11 July 2021, 16:35:22 »
First GMK set here I come  :)  So hyped thanks for the great work looks great.

Offline Elefantine

« Reply #239 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 04:41:43 »
Is it too late for one more addition to Colevrak for Colemak-Wide mod? Just needs an R3 ] key. Maybe for Hagoromo...

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #240 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 04:56:30 »
Is it too late for one more addition to Colevrak for Colemak-Wide mod? Just needs an R3 ] key. Maybe for Hagoromo...

Too late I'm afraid.

Offline mydiva

« Reply #241 on: Thu, 22 July 2021, 02:16:20 »
How oblivion 3.1 would looks like on a e-white board? Are there any renders? THX

Offline Mistah

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 26 July 2021, 15:04:38 »
Unsure where the best place to make this suggestion would be, as last time the IC came super quickly, but please consider the ASM mods again for the Hagoromo 3.2 GB! Loved those

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #243 on: Thu, 29 July 2021, 12:48:09 »
Unsure where the best place to make this suggestion would be, as last time the IC came super quickly, but please consider the ASM mods again for the Hagoromo 3.2 GB! Loved those

V3.2 will also have Git legends on the 40bit kit as mentioned previously.

No1/60 renders with VIM kit:

Offline qnnoa

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 04:57:29 »
This is my favorite keycap set... sad to be waiting even longer for hagoromo alphas, but I support this decision. Will be getting them both I guess!

Offline hekt1k

« Reply #245 on: Sun, 01 August 2021, 08:45:43 »
placed a few orders for these... lol

Offline Lord_Rabel

• The geek that doctors trust.
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 04 August 2021, 01:43:08 »
Hey Oblotzky!
I am a huge fan of GMK Oblivion and I am super happy you have such a great verity of kits. However I have a small question for Oblivion 3.2: I know you don't want to make hagoromo cadet alphas for the vendors. However I love Oblivion V2 with hagoromo cadet alphas. I understand if you don't want to make this kit, but I and maybe many more would really like it. Maybe exchange it with the the Monochrome Oblivion set. I mean I would take the cadet alphas at any point, but mechmarket prices are ridiculous and oblivion with hagoromo cadet is so sweet.

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 04 August 2021, 03:08:15 »
Last day!

Hey Oblotzky!
I am a huge fan of GMK Oblivion and I am super happy you have such a great verity of kits. However I have a small question for Oblivion 3.2: I know you don't want to make hagoromo cadet alphas for the vendors. However I love Oblivion V2 with hagoromo cadet alphas. I understand if you don't want to make this kit, but I and maybe many more would really like it. Maybe exchange it with the the Monochrome Oblivion set. I mean I would take the cadet alphas at any point, but mechmarket prices are ridiculous and oblivion with hagoromo cadet is so sweet.

No, I will not delete an entire base kit to replace it with alternate alphas. I understand the desire, but this round features ASCII alphas, sorry.

Offline MossG1

Re: [GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - LAST DAY
« Reply #248 on: Wed, 04 August 2021, 11:21:55 »
hello world

Offline Oblotzky

Re: [GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - CLOSED - waiting for production
« Reply #249 on: Thu, 05 August 2021, 09:39:41 »
fin

thanks for participating! see you 2022  :)