geekhack Community > Off Topic

Masks4ever

(1/5) > >>

tp4tissue:
Are you OK with indefinite outdoor masks ?

Tp4= 2^2ugly so, he's obviously ok with it.

Darthbaggins:
nope, I like being able to be mask free outside but I'm more ok with enforced masks inside businesses/stores due to the closer quarters to other people.

fohat.digs:
Those of you who weren't adults and paying attention before the late 1970s can't remember the time when the Republican Party did not devote itself to ****ing up the world in every way it could imagine.

It didn't use to be like this. I myself was a Republican until they nominated Reagan in 1980, but when that happened I knew that the party had succumbed to the Dark Side. I hoped that it wasn't permanent. I still have that hope, although it will require that every trace of Trumpism, fundamentalist religion, and dark money will have to be expunged from its program.

Darthbaggins:
Well the Dark Side does have cookies, so it's hard to refuse - also a good force chokehold tends to bend the will.
But yeah it will definitely take the one thing needed to fix it and that's time.

Faceman76:
Outside is ridiculous and unnecessary.

Indoors is even iffy. If everyone isn't wearing a mask that is N95 or better, it's just like pissing in the wind.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version