Author Topic: Suited Up Keycaps  (Read 960622 times)

Offline aspenc4

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Holiday Key Drop - UNTOLD DEPTHS Now Open
« Reply #3550 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 14:37:15 »
Update: I closed the order form, thanks to all who entered! Unfortunately I won't be able to process the invoices today because I am being checked into the hospital. My appendix is not agreeable right now. I should be back to normal activities in a day or two after treatment, so invoices will have to wait till then. I haven't had to deal with a situation like this in relation to artisan making before, so please bear with me!

I do not expect this will have any effect on my plans to complete the Cyberlink Sale on time. I will keep you updated!

Well, you weren’t kidding when you said emergency appointment last night!  Health first; caps can wait.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #3551 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 15:03:36 »
Update: I closed the order form, thanks to all who entered! Unfortunately I won't be able to process the invoices today because I am being checked into the hospital. My appendix is not agreeable right now. I should be back to normal activities in a day or two after treatment, so invoices will have to wait till then. I haven't had to deal with a situation like this in relation to artisan making before, so please bear with me!

I do not expect this will have any effect on my plans to complete the Cyberlink Sale on time. I will keep you updated!

Well, you weren’t kidding when you said emergency appointment last night!  Health first; caps can wait.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Yeah man never take your health lightly, especially over side work like this. We can wait with wallets ready to throw at some nice artisans. Get well soon my man.

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #3552 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 22:29:10 »

I hope you feel better soon man!

Offline jpaurowski

« Reply #3553 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 22:30:56 »
Speedy recovery Bambino!

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #3554 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 09:47:44 »
Get well man! Great caps can wait :)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Holiday Key Drop - UNTOLD DEPTHS
« Reply #3555 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 22:40:38 »
Well folks, I've been cleared to return to action.  Long story, but I didn't need surgery after all.  I'll be sending out invoices soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Edit: I sent out invoices.  Thanks to all who entered!  The biggest part of this sale is yet to come!
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 January 2018, 22:48:52 by Bambino »

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #3556 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 22:41:12 »
Yay!  Great news!

Offline crystalflame

« Reply #3557 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 23:04:18 »
Well folks, I've been cleared to return to action.  Long story, but I didn't need surgery after all.  I'll be sending out invoices soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Edit: I sent out invoices.  Thanks to all who entered!  The biggest part of this sale is yet to come!
Very happy to hear the good news, glad you're doing well! Congrats to everyone who won! Can't wait to see what's next.

Offline aspenc4

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Holiday Key Drop - Invoices out**
« Reply #3558 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 23:04:54 »
I didn't need surgery after all

That’s always a relief! 

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3559 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 23:05:10 »
Congratz to the winners!!! And major thanks to Bambino for this raffle.

Edit: I really should be watching the thread more instead of hiding with anxiety, but I am glad you don't need the surgery. Should that time ever come, the caps can wait. Just happy to hear you're well.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 January 2018, 23:09:46 by wikkiwikki420 »
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3560 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 23:06:49 »
Ohhhh the biggest part is yet to come!!! OMG!! I will be good to go. No more unexpected surprises coming my way. Yay.

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #3561 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 23:56:36 »
Looking forward to the next part :p

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #3562 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 03:37:53 »
Well i hope it's a rerelease of the previous runs. I really nid a spectral and a hoseki blue keybuto in my life.  :))

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #3563 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 06:07:43 »
Glad you're not having surgery, and thanks for the sale. I got no invoice but I'm already lining up caps to Trade

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3564 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 23:32:00 »
Okay errybody, Part 2 is shipping out tomorrow!  Won't be long until the next part!

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #3565 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 02:00:37 »
Okay errybody, Part 2 is shipping out tomorrow!  Won't be long until the next part!
wow, waiting for the start of next sale :thumb:
hope there will be snappers at next part :p

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Holiday Key Drop
« Reply #3566 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 16:39:06 »

:cool:

Offline Wetherbee

« Reply #3567 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 16:41:01 »
🍊

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #3568 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 16:59:06 »
Show Image

:cool:
I would of said :hot: but :cool: works too :)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3569 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 21:13:48 »
Geezus!!! Those are.... HOT HOT HOT!!!  :cool: :eek: ;D

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Re: Suited Up Keycaps - HKD - Wizard's Emporium - Jan 18
« Reply #3570 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:21:07 »

Greetings, travelers!  The Wizard's Emporium, Part 3 of the Holiday Key Drop, is opening tomorrow, 18 January 2018, at 5pmCOUNTDOWN TIMER

The Grand Wizard is a fickle shopkeeper, but when he holds a hybrid raffle in the Emporium, he conjures up a large variety of adornments.  At least 25 all-new colorways of enchanted trinkets will be available.   You will be able to select a colorway (e.g., Weaver's Shroud), and your order will contain a keycap containing a sculpt available in that colorway (e.g., Keybuto, Patriarch, or Hugo).  You may also select blind boxesVessels of Blindness, which may summon any type of cap in this sale or caps from sales over the past year!  ~Time warp!~

The emporium will magically vanish about 24 hours from its opening time, and the Wizard will return to his sanctum...

GIVEAWAY: We will be giving away two free Wizardstone keycaps (pic below)!  To enter, leave a comment here on Geekhack (or in the /r/mechmarket post when the sale opens) explaining which (non-keycap) enchanted artifact (fictional or non-fictional) you would most like to possess and why.  Please add a source link to your comment so that we can look up your artifact somewhere online.  The most interesting entries will be the winners, based on consultation with the Grand Sorceress of the Tower after the close of the sale entry period.  There will be one winner from GH entries and one winner from reddit entries, and you can enter in both places if you like.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Weaver's Shroud

Faerie Fire

Spectral

Shadowcloak

Wizardstone (On)

Wizardstone (Off)

Terrier Familiar

Serenity

Rotty Dog

A limited supply of Turtle Neck, Armor Up, Let Freedom Clack, Summer Wonders caps available in blind boxesVessels of Blindness
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:35:03 by Bambino »

Offline jet2686

« Reply #3571 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:24:29 »
5pm, Eastern, Central, Pacific?

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #3572 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:29:11 »
Must have those Serenity caps. These are great!
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline bjayswift

« Reply #3573 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:31:29 »
These look amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TX1800V2

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3574 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:35:27 »
5pm, Eastern, Central, Pacific?

Mountain time, the countdown should be correct. 

Offline crystalflame

« Reply #3575 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:44:35 »
Super excited! Will there be any new colorways that we can only get in vessels of blindness?

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3576 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:50:08 »
Super excited! Will there be any new colorways that we can only get in vessels of blindness?

Thanks for the question. Not all available keycaps are pictured. 

I feel I should also mention that this sale will be the last one for the current lineup of sculpts.  Keybuto II, Patriarch, and Duke II are beloved members of the family, but they will most definitely be harder to come by in future sales.  In other words, this sale is your best chance if you are still trying to get ahold of these guys.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3577 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:54:27 »
I feel I should also mention that this sale will be the last one for the current lineup of sculpts.  Keybuto II, Patriarch, and Duke II are beloved members of the family, but they will most definitely be harder to come by in future sales.  In other words, this sale is your best chance if you are still trying to get ahold of these guys.

Ooohh... new sculpts soon? =D

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #3578 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:00:43 »
I would want to possess a Silmaril or all three Silmarils, as they're the most prized objects in all of Middle-Earth made from the light of the Two Trees and could be used to restore the Two Trees - Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silmaril.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:02:26 by Iredeus »

Offline Wetherbee

« Reply #3579 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:24:53 »
I would like a bag of holding for all these caps, and a second bag of holding to hold my bag of holding.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:50:08 by amoswetherbee »

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3580 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:41:01 »
Holy shiitake mushrooms, batman!!! This time, for real. No set backs on my end. No surprises coming my way. I am in!!!

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #3581 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:45:28 »
are these raffles or a sale?

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #3582 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 22:13:05 »
Does the artifact have to be strictly magic, or can it pertain to science fiction as well?

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #3583 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 23:17:42 »
I would love a deck of dragons from the malazan universe, having a card deck anywhere that you can use for fortune telling or to cue you in on whatever shennigans gods are up to seems really useful, especially if the cards can change or animate on their own to reflect changes in reality.  Might bring unwanted attention or even kill you to use but wooden cards are cool and tarot stuff is always creepy.  It's sort of like checking twitter for spellcasters I guess?
http://malazan.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_of_Dragons

The last gasp of these killer sculpts? Hold on to your keybuttos

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #3584 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 23:18:23 »
Oh snap! These caps are super sexy :) Can't wait to beg the wife to buy some lol

As far as artifact, I wanted to be "unique" but you know what, I would want the One Ring (to rule them all muhahahaha) because then my quest for more SUK caps would be easy, well until you raise an army against me and destroy my wallet ;)

Source for you nerdy noobs: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/One_Ring

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
« Reply #3585 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 01:44:30 »
Cool Giveaway! I am dreaming of my own Luggage http://discworld.wikia.com/wiki/The_Luggage

The Luggage is a fictional object that appears in several of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. It is a large chest made of Sapient Pearwood (a magical, intelligent plant which is nearly extinct, impervious to magic, and only grows in a few places outside the Agatean Empire, generally on sites of very old magic, such as Indian burial grounds and ancient monolithic sites). It can produce hundreds of little legs protruding from its underside and can move very fast if the need arises. It has been described as "half suitcase, half homicidal maniac" 🧐

GNU STP
“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline met3or

• instagram
« Reply #3586 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 04:37:11 »
Fun giveaway idea - for the artifact I'd absolutely choose "Bernards Watch" a pocket watch with the ability to stop time, given to it's current owner Bernard by a postman - origin unknown, it's wielder can stop time.   Such a powerful ability would be massively useful and fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard%27s_Watch

Based of a Twilight Zone episode, it's a late 90's / early 2000's British kids show, which probably shows my age a bit :P
Leopold FC660C / Vortex Pok3r / CM STORM XT

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #3587 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 06:06:14 »
This may be outside the rules because it's more science than magic, but I would have a flux capacitor. Using it to travel to the past as well as the future to change the present. You could mold your life into pretty much any outcome you wish, plus there's potential for some chaos to have fun with.

Linky:
http://backtothefuture.wikia.com/wiki/Flux_capacitor

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #3588 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 07:21:21 »
Just a hoseki blue and spectral and i can be at peace this 2018. Puuhhhleeaaaasse give me a hoseki blue and spectral keybutoooooo!!  :confused:

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3589 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 07:30:51 »
I'd love me a red white and blue patriarch and a Keybuto II of mythical proportions!!!

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #3590 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 09:25:27 »
Cool keycaps! and thanks for the giveaway! :thumb:
For me, I'd like to have a Dokodemo door. I could be no hurry for work, travel anywhere, and most important, get my favorite keycaps immediately without waiting for shipping! :p :p :p

link: https://doraemon.mangawiki.org/dokodemo-door/

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3591 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 10:38:12 »
are these raffles or a sale?

I'd call this a raffle-format sale.  I will be taking orders for a limited time, and if there are more orders than keycaps available (which has always been the case in the past), I will choose which orders to fill based on random selection among the pool of entries, like a raffle.

Does the artifact have to be strictly magic, or can it pertain to science fiction as well?

Sci-fi is okay too!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #3592 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 10:47:14 »
My artifact would be Nábrók (Death Underpants)!  They are a pair of pants made from the skin of a dead man, which are capable of producing an endless supply of money.  Sure they're gross to wear, but endless money is a nice trade off and they make my ass look great!

Link (NSFW- there is a pic of said pants, ding dong and coin purse included): https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/objects-of-intrigue-necropants

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 January 2018, 12:10:54 by Bastimret »

Offline bjayswift

« Reply #3593 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 11:17:07 »
I'm going to need a Cloak if Invisibilty to hide from my wife when she sees I've purchased more caps.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_of_invisibility

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TX1800V2

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #3594 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 11:25:06 »
I would like to possess the endless pouch of gold so that I may be able to purchase more keycaps. xD
http://heroes.thelazy.net/wiki/Endless_Sack_of_Gold

Offline ibleic

« Reply #3595 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 13:49:33 »
I would want an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device! http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Aperture_Science_Handheld_Portal_Device

99% of the time it would probably be used to throw things around my house...but I'm sure I could come up with a productive use for it (such as escaping a post-AI-induced apocalypse jail cell).

Offline swangful

« Reply #3596 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 13:53:36 »
I'll take the mugenjin sword from rurouni kenshin.

Best part of this sword is after all the enemies its killed, the fat from bodies is absorbed into the sword which lets it ignite into a fire sword.
http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Mugenjin

This is the only gif i could find from the live action movie, which is still great.

Offline Topernicus

« Reply #3597 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 14:35:03 »
I'd have to go with Erdrick's Armor & Sword.
DragonQuest was the first rpg game that I really played and Erdrick's equipment was the most iconic item in the early games, so it would be a nostalgic to have it.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3598 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:21:55 »
Awesome giveaway!

I would have to go with the genie's lamp. I mean seriously. Three wishes. Any three wishes that don't kill reincarnate the already dead and no asking for more wishes. The possibilities are endless.

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Genie%27s_Lamp source!
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:40:28 by wikkiwikki420 »

Offline RealityCavesIn

« Reply #3599 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:26:17 »
I would like a babel fish. It would make ordering stuff from taobao much easier.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_races_and_species_in_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Babel_fish