Author Topic: [IC] GMK Red Samurai  (Read 140329 times)

Offline RedSuns

Re: [IC] Red Samurai
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 16:48:08 »
Will there be 1800 support with Gaijin base kit?

I am assuming the Base Kit should be fine if you get that. Updated the Gaijin kit without the numpad area for less confusion.

Looks great!

Any chance at a spacebar kit/other kits?

Added a Spacebars Kit. As for the other kits, I might add Ergodox/Planck and Euro Kit. After that, I will start a poll and see how it goes.

« Last Edit: Thu, 15 June 2017, 18:36:02 by RedSuns »

Offline patersunny

Re: [IC] GMK Red Samurai
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 05:43:15 »
Nice stuff :D

Offline zeltner

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 08:12:25 »
I would be in for a set. This reminds me of Washington redskins colors.

Offline ms

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 15:10:34 »
I'm in, mostly for the colorway. Is there a chance of Apple cmd + option keys?

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 17:40:07 »
I'm in, mostly for the colorway. Is there a chance of Apple cmd + option keys?

That depends on how many people would want this addition while keeping in mind the cost.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 18:16:38 »
So I think your choice of colors is great  :thumb:

But beyond that I think there are quite a few huge issues with the kit design.

First off, custom colors mean the price is inherently raised for each key as well as MOQ being 250 for each set individually, not total set sales. When people buy kits, they often shy away from sets where they need two or more kits to tip and one of the sets is low in sales.

Secondly, custom legends. You can pad print them, but that is honestly a bit of a waste for a GMK set. To make a custom mold with GMK the price is $500. Each. So quick math, to have a single custom legend set made, its going to be around $23,000. That will make the custom legend kit ~$160 if 250 people buy it (it essentially adds $90 to the cost of each kit at MOQ). Even a big set like YURI really had issues getting buyers for the Cyrillic kit, and Cyrillic sets have been one of the most popular non-english languages for years in this hobby. So trying to fund one, much less two brand new alpha kits is basically impossible at the current time.

Ergodox kit IS possible to succeed, but still is a fight. Being blank helps for sure. This isn't entirely unrealistic.

Novelties, with only 2, I'd work these into the base kit, help move the cost of those custom molds across all of the sets. If MOQ is met the cost per person will be nominal instead of trying to get 250 people just to buy that kit alone.

Finally, bars kit. This probably won't fly either. Bars are expensive. And as much as I think its great to think of supporting those odd layouts, at this point GMK is still just pretty difficult to do for them. People do ask for them, but when push comes to shove it never seems like the wallets are out for those kind of kits. Especially not 250 of them. Same for the Norde kit, I can pretty much guarantee that won't get remotely close to tipping.

If I were you I'd try to look at a lot of "all in one" sets and concentrate on a single manageable kit. You have some cool colors, that is the hard part and you did that well. If this was an SP set, I'd think it is realistic as it stands, but with GMK not so much.

<- My Collection (so far)

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 21:33:19 »
So I think your choice of colors is great  :thumb:

But beyond that I think there are quite a few huge issues with the kit design.

First off, custom colors mean the price is inherently raised for each key as well as MOQ being 250 for each set individually, not total set sales. When people buy kits, they often shy away from sets where they need two or more kits to tip and one of the sets is low in sales.

Secondly, custom legends. You can pad print them, but that is honestly a bit of a waste for a GMK set. To make a custom mold with GMK the price is $500. Each. So quick math, to have a single custom legend set made, its going to be around $23,000. That will make the custom legend kit ~$160 if 250 people buy it (it essentially adds $90 to the cost of each kit at MOQ). Even a big set like YURI really had issues getting buyers for the Cyrillic kit, and Cyrillic sets have been one of the most popular non-english languages for years in this hobby. So trying to fund one, much less two brand new alpha kits is basically impossible at the current time.

Ergodox kit IS possible to succeed, but still is a fight. Being blank helps for sure. This isn't entirely unrealistic.

Novelties, with only 2, I'd work these into the base kit, help move the cost of those custom molds across all of the sets. If MOQ is met the cost per person will be nominal instead of trying to get 250 people just to buy that kit alone.

Finally, bars kit. This probably won't fly either. Bars are expensive. And as much as I think its great to think of supporting those odd layouts, at this point GMK is still just pretty difficult to do for them. People do ask for them, but when push comes to shove it never seems like the wallets are out for those kind of kits. Especially not 250 of them. Same for the Norde kit, I can pretty much guarantee that won't get remotely close to tipping.

If I were you I'd try to look at a lot of "all in one" sets and concentrate on a single manageable kit. You have some cool colors, that is the hard part and you did that well. If this was an SP set, I'd think it is realistic as it stands, but with GMK not so much.

Hi livingspeedbump,

I am not sure how much the custom/special colors are, but hopefully it is affordable.

Originally, my first layout had three colors on a keycap along with Japanese legends, which called for pad-printing. However, I have decided awhile ago that it won't be pad-printed to help maintain quality and went with double-shot with some color adjustments. I was not looking at any sets besides existing ones that were actively dropping or listed on Massdrop to create a unique layout at the time. Then after some replies and browsing the forum, I realized that MiTo's GMK Laser was also doing Japanese legends. So as of this moment, that set is the only one that appears to have the funds for it and the alpha set will have to align with it for the molds. So as much as I'd hate to be that guy that copied the legends, it appears to be the only logical one to help complete my theme. That is if he is alright with that. I haven't been able to reach him.

I will consider dropping some kits if it looks like it won't reach MOQ. According to the GMK Yuri drop, the quantities seem alright for the Base Kit, Icon Mods, Ergodox, Novelties, and Spacebars. But then again, I haven't offered any Icon Mods or much Novelties yet. So it will be something like that until I can narrow it down further. Strangely enough, I am wondering where the votes are for the Hiragana Alphas Kit. I really like that kit myself. Could it be that some people are too lazy to vote for multiple kits or just prefer the colors and went for the base kit? Whatever it is, I am hoping this poll will help MiTo and others decide which is right for their kit. I will check out some all-in-ones as well as try to get in touch with some people to discuss it.

Thanks for your advice.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 23:43:06 »
https://originative.co/collections/keysets

I would browse a lot of these sets/kits. Generally these sets run by OCO are ~$130-$140 in GB ($180 retail) which is about as good as you can get for anything that isn't MD. KeyClack and The Keyboard Company's all in one sets are generally right in that price range as well. Massdrop pricing is always lower than anywhere else because they have the biggest user base and generate the most sales. Community run stores are slightly more expensive, but for the most part people (self included) love supporting the little guys and don't really complain about the extra $25ish-$50. Both have their pros and cons. That brings me to my next point though:

Just as you have to design a set based on the manufacturer (SP, GMK, EPBT are all drastically different with how you should go about designing a set) you also have to design the set based on who the vendor is. Massdrop works differently than all the other places (and also requires you have a hugely popular poll to even get considered). Massdrop can often afford to produce a few more kits, and they generally buy up the extras of any kit that is remotely close to tipping so MOQ isn't as huge of a deal.  I know you don't have a  vendor yet, but planning kits reflecting both early on will only help out in the long run.

I think you could add a few more novelties, but I wouldn't suggest going overboard with them. Again, this is a place where SP and GMK kit designs can really differ. SP only charges significant less for new molds, and with a lower MOQ it is just easier to make full on novelty child kits tip. Novelties with GMK sets seem to be far less important to sales, generally one or two really nice novelties that compliment the set are more than enough to satisfy most people.

As far as the Hiragana kit goes, its probably just not that popular. Remember, alternate languages are a niche within a niche already. "Oddities" like that kit often have a follower base that will say it is their dream set and love it to death, where all the other folks are completely indifferent to it and want something a bit more standard for every day use. So I have no doubt some people love it, and they will very loudly tell you how much they love it. But that isn't a good representation of how many people will actually open their wallet for it. Same goes for the Norde kits. Every set I've ever done or worked on, I often see the most complaints about lack of proper Norde/ISO kits (to the point sometimes you'd think nobody will buy the set based on the IC as its full of a few people complaining), but I've never seen an international kit not struggle because there simply isn't the user base. Again, a niche withing a niche. Unlike SP, its a huge investment to get a base kit + alternate alphas with GMK its always been a hard sale.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 01:34:13 »
icon mods planned?

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 23:00:08 »
I don't think you're copying Mito's laser. Hiragana isn't owned by anyone. Nobody become a copier when made usual latin GMK eh?

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 03:13:15 »
https://originative.co/collections/keysets

I would browse a lot of these sets/kits. Generally these sets run by OCO are ~$130-$140 in GB ($180 retail) which is about as good as you can get for anything that isn't MD. KeyClack and The Keyboard Company's all in one sets are generally right in that price range as well. Massdrop pricing is always lower than anywhere else because they have the biggest user base and generate the most sales. Community run stores are slightly more expensive, but for the most part people (self included) love supporting the little guys and don't really complain about the extra $25ish-$50. Both have their pros and cons. That brings me to my next point though:

Just as you have to design a set based on the manufacturer (SP, GMK, EPBT are all drastically different with how you should go about designing a set) you also have to design the set based on who the vendor is. Massdrop works differently than all the other places (and also requires you have a hugely popular poll to even get considered). Massdrop can often afford to produce a few more kits, and they generally buy up the extras of any kit that is remotely close to tipping so MOQ isn't as huge of a deal.  I know you don't have a  vendor yet, but planning kits reflecting both early on will only help out in the long run.

I think you could add a few more novelties, but I wouldn't suggest going overboard with them. Again, this is a place where SP and GMK kit designs can really differ. SP only charges significant less for new molds, and with a lower MOQ it is just easier to make full on novelty child kits tip. Novelties with GMK sets seem to be far less important to sales, generally one or two really nice novelties that compliment the set are more than enough to satisfy most people.

As far as the Hiragana kit goes, its probably just not that popular. Remember, alternate languages are a niche within a niche already. "Oddities" like that kit often have a follower base that will say it is their dream set and love it to death, where all the other folks are completely indifferent to it and want something a bit more standard for every day use. So I have no doubt some people love it, and they will very loudly tell you how much they love it. But that isn't a good representation of how many people will actually open their wallet for it. Same goes for the Norde kits. Every set I've ever done or worked on, I often see the most complaints about lack of proper Norde/ISO kits (to the point sometimes you'd think nobody will buy the set based on the IC as its full of a few people complaining), but I've never seen an international kit not struggle because there simply isn't the user base. Again, a niche withing a niche. Unlike SP, its a huge investment to get a base kit + alternate alphas with GMK its always been a hard sale.

Thanks, I'll keep this mind.

icon mods planned?

I don't think the currently existing icon mods out there would match the theme. Did you have something in mind?

I don't think you're copying Mito's laser. Hiragana isn't owned by anyone. Nobody become a copier when made usual latin GMK eh?

It's a bit more complicated than that, but no worries.

Offline shensmobile

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 11:08:53 »
I don't typically post on GH, but I just wanted to say that this set is phenomenal.  Will be watching this thread very closely!  I would hope that there's enough interest to do a latin base set and alphas of hiragana/gaijin (I would probably do one of each!).  As long as there's a blank Ergodox compatibility pack too :)

Good luck!  You've got a killer set on your hands.

Offline xantiema

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:40:09 »
Hoping this goes the GMK route, it turned out really well so far

Offline Marutks

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 20:20:02 »
I want base kit.

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:37:58 »
Wow this colorway is a winner for sure, awesome work RedSuns! In a perfect world I would like to see this set at least have the option for Gaijin alphas, but as livingspeedbump said with GMK sets it is hard getting people to pony up the cash for to much beyond the base kits. Just the plain Latin legends seems the more realistic way to go with this set & avoid pad printing. I personally think it should stay GMK though, since going with SP would end up with either a very long wait to go SA or sacrifice a good deal of quality IMO if were made in DSA or DCS. At least that's my 2 cents on it.

Wish you the best of luck getting this set off the ground RedSuns. I'll most likely be in for a set if it goes forward in GMK. Hopefully all goes well & I'm scrambling to put the money together to join the GB soon, LOL! :thumb:

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 20:44:20 »
I don't typically post on GH, but I just wanted to say that this set is phenomenal.  Will be watching this thread very closely!  I would hope that there's enough interest to do a latin base set and alphas of hiragana/gaijin (I would probably do one of each!).  As long as there's a blank Ergodox compatibility pack too :)

Good luck!  You've got a killer set on your hands.

Thanks.

Hoping this goes the GMK route, it turned out really well so far

Will try to get price estimates.

I want base kit.

Updated base kit. Still good?

Wow this colorway is a winner for sure, awesome work RedSuns! In a perfect world I would like to see this set at least have the option for Gaijin alphas, but as livingspeedbump said with GMK sets it is hard getting people to pony up the cash for to much beyond the base kits. Just the plain Latin legends seems the more realistic way to go with this set & avoid pad printing. I personally think it should stay GMK though, since going with SP would end up with either a very long wait to go SA or sacrifice a good deal of quality IMO if were made in DSA or DCS. At least that's my 2 cents on it.

Wish you the best of luck getting this set off the ground RedSuns. I'll most likely be in for a set if it goes forward in GMK. Hopefully all goes well & I'm scrambling to put the money together to join the GB soon, LOL! :thumb:

I still want the alphas somehow, but we will see what happens. Going to focus on Base kit now and go the GMK Plum route, which is good enough for me.

Votes for child kits are ridiculously low compared to the base kits for most polls, so it doesn't look like now is a good time to release kits beyond base kit. My apologies to those who wanted the other kits. Don't worry, I plan to keep it GMK as long as it's affordable. First, I need to know what's going on with the Hiragana alphas kit. If it's too expensive for me, I will remove it. That will leave the Base kit and ErgoPlanck kit. Currently, the Base kit looks like it might hit 250 MOQ or above, but the ErgoPlanck kit, not so much so far. Thanks for the support.

Offline xantiema

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 10:43:29 »
Proper novelties would also seal the deal on this kit being one of a kind unique in every way

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #67 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 14:35:17 »
Any chance we could see a render of this on a (silver) aluminum case? Something like the phantom TEX TKL?

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 21:32:12 »
Proper novelties would also seal the deal on this kit being one of a kind unique in every way

Made some new novelties today. Thoughts?

Any chance we could see a render of this on a (silver) aluminum case? Something like the phantom TEX TKL?

Maybe in a TKL case, but not the Phantom TEX TKL.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 23:33:48 »

Please include something like this into the novelties kit

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 00:12:09 »

Alright, I'll give it a try. Come back later.

Edit: Added the novelty for the Samurai Head. What do you think of it?

« Last Edit: Sun, 25 June 2017, 03:05:02 by RedSuns »

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #71 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 11:05:20 »

Very nice, it will match perfectly with my keycaps

Offline xantiema

« Reply #72 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 11:24:07 »

Which caps are those?

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #73 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 16:54:31 »

Just any silver TKL case will do.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 20:56:53 »

Which caps are those?
They are 3d printed keycaps on shapeways, you can either choose metal or plastic

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 21:09:29 »

Those look awesome.

Just any silver TKL case will do.

Soon.

Offline acme64

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 23:27:16 »
imo the gaijin kit should be the base, people who need the latin legends still get them and the hiragana fans aren't completely left out

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 00:39:46 »
imo the gaijin kit should be the base, people who need the latin legends still get them and the hiragana fans aren't completely left out

I've thought about that before, but since Hiragana legends do not exist right now, the Latin only base kit is the way to go.

Also, based on the poll, I don't think it would be wise to force it into a base kit. I think true hiragana fans would vote for the hiragana kits, base kit or not.

Besides, your best bet for Hiragana legends made by GMK, is the GMK Laser. It rides on his decision.

Offline darkslay3r

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 00:26:27 »
looks great
can't wait to see any further information about this one
Viper V2 | TGR 910 CE | TGR 910 Poly R1 | RF 55g

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #79 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 01:32:36 »
looks great
can't wait to see any further information about this one

I am currently waiting for some TKL and 60% renders from thesiscamper to provide you guys with higher accuracy of what to expect from this keyset.

Offline acme64

« Reply #80 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 13:24:19 »

I've thought about that before, but since Hiragana legends do not exist right now, the Latin only base kit is the way to go.

Also, based on the poll, I don't think it would be wise to force it into a base kit. I think true hiragana fans would vote for the hiragana kits, base kit or not.

Besides, your best bet for Hiragana legends made by GMK, is the GMK Laser. It rides on his decision.

I disagree, right now we're deciding one vs the other when they can easily be combined and both camps get what they want. why would gmk laser be involved, are those style keys licensed or something?

Offline xantiema

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 14:08:12 »

I disagree, right now we're deciding one vs the other when they can easily be combined and both camps get what they want. why would gmk laser be involved, are those style keys licensed or something?

There wouldn't exist GMK moulds before Laser GB

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #82 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 14:14:14 »

Right now, possibility of Hiragana kit is unknown. Please read my notes below the images of the original post. During this time, you should vote for the one you are interested in until then if you haven't done so.

There wouldn't exist GMK moulds before Laser GB

Exactly.

Offline acme64

« Reply #83 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 14:16:31 »
ah, did that set go into production or is it still waiting on votes or something?

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 14:37:06 »
ah, did that set go into production or is it still waiting on votes or something?

MiTo is currently on vacation/traveling, so we won't know his decision until he announces it.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 15:04:00 »
While you wait you should work on a backup plan/secondary plan. It can never hurt to be prepared for whatever comes  :thumb:

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 15:33:31 »
While you wait you should work on a backup plan/secondary plan. It can never hurt to be prepared for whatever comes  :thumb:

Well, the plan is confirming if the base kit is alright with everyone.

Possibility of re-adding other kits depending on demand and make changes if necessary. If hiragana kit doesn't work out, there is a possibility of teaming up with some artisan keycap makers for a limited stock of keycaps. And I think that will be that.

If it doesn't work out on Massdrop, the plan is to check with community vendors for base kit only with possible changes to it. Though right now at least, I think I prefer Massdrop.

Offline Cotay

« Reply #87 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 15:46:15 »
This is an instant buy.

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #88 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 20:08:18 »
FYI, planck/preonic can be covered with 1800 support keys and some 1u R4 keys (not with correct legends tho but aesthetically I prefer the mod have legend even it's wrong than blank mod). Here's the list:

• 2x R2 mod keys — there're plenty already; Delete, End, PgDn. Witn 1800 support there're additional PgUp and -
• 2x R3 mod keys — this is the keys that usually absent and covered when the kit support 1800: PgDn and +
• 8x 1u mod keys — covered with 2x 1u ctrl, 2x 1u alt, 2x 1u code, and usually a 1u fn and a 1u menu
• The lower-raise can use the up and down arrow — base kit with accent arrow really helping to accentuate these 2 keys
• 2u spacebar can use the 0 numpad — or you can add a dedicated 2u convex spacebar and 2x 1u convex spacekey!
• 2x 1u spacekey can be using remaining arrow or remaining alpha-color keys tho

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #89 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 21:42:28 »
FYI, planck/preonic can be covered with 1800 support keys and some 1u R4 keys (not with correct legends tho but aesthetically I prefer the mod have legend even it's wrong than blank mod). Here's the list:

• 2x R2 mod keys — there're plenty already; Delete, End, PgDn. Witn 1800 support there're additional PgUp and -
• 2x R3 mod keys — this is the keys that usually absent and covered when the kit support 1800: PgDn and +
• 8x 1u mod keys — covered with 2x 1u ctrl, 2x 1u alt, 2x 1u code, and usually a 1u fn and a 1u menu
• The lower-raise can use the up and down arrow — base kit with accent arrow really helping to accentuate these 2 keys
• 2u spacebar can use the 0 numpad — or you can add a dedicated 2u convex spacebar and 2x 1u convex spacekey!
• 2x 1u spacekey can be using remaining arrow or remaining alpha-color keys tho

Thanks for the information.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #90 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 21:44:35 »
Are the ESC/Enter accents going to be a different color than the legends?  On the 2D/KLE render they look to be the same, but on the 3D render the accents seem lighter than the legends.  Just wondering if you decided to change it up or if the render is a bit off.  Personally, I like it more with accents as dark as the legends.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 June 2017, 21:47:16 by a_ak57 »

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #91 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 22:01:16 »
Are the ESC/Enter accents going to be a different color than the legends?  On the 2D/KLE render they look to be the same, but on the 3D render the accents seem lighter than the legends.  Just wondering if you decided to change it up or if the render is a bit off.  Personally, I like it more with accents as dark as the legends.

There are only three colors used for this keyset. Should it be produced they should be fairly consistent with each other. Not sure whether thesiscamper made it darker or if it's just the lighting.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #92 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 22:04:05 »
Well, just to clarify what I mean:

The top of the accent keys is a fair amount lighter than the legends, though the unlit sides seem similar.  Which would you say is more the look you're going for, the lighter or darker shade?

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 22:44:36 »
Well, just to clarify what I mean:

Show Image

The top of the accent keys is a fair amount lighter than the legends, though the unlit sides seem similar.  Which would you say is more the look you're going for, the lighter or darker shade?

Been looking at it for a bit and I'm going to have to say it's probably just the lighting. Similar to the GMK Plum, the colors could be slightly off in renders compared to the actual product. I believe the lighter shade might look better for a darker base color. It's also not bad if it's dark on dark like the stock HHKB. I would probably need actual samples to look at though.

Offline mark3611

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 02:53:24 »
Any chance of a gold spacebar? Probably a buy for me either way.

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 03:34:08 »

I'd like to think of the red as the samurai's armor, so I think a large brown/gold spacebar would be too much, but if I decide to re-add the spacebars kit then I will think about it.

Edit: Added Spacebars kit.

« Last Edit: Thu, 29 June 2017, 19:50:12 by RedSuns »

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 23:39:06 »
Hi
Will you add more novelties into the kit?

Offline RedSuns

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 23:45:02 »
Hi
Will you add more novelties into the kit?

I'm working on the Akatsuki cloud that someone requested. Though, I don't think I want more than 4 or 5 types of novelties, so I might replace one or two of them. Don't know how much they cost yet. You can give me some ideas that's relevant to the theme though.

Offline mark3611

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 01:45:02 »

I'd like to think of the red as the samurai's armor, so I think a large brown/gold spacebar would be too much, but if I decide to re-add the spacebars kit then I will think about it.

Edit: Added Spacebars kit.

Nice! Thanks a lot.

Offline shekki

« Reply #99 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 04:24:23 »
I'm working on the Akatsuki cloud that someone requested. Though, I don't think I want more than 4 or 5 types of novelties, so I might replace one or two of them. Don't know how much they cost yet. You can give me some ideas that's relevant to the theme though.

Oh man, Akatsuki cloud novelty?! Would novelties be available as a standalone purchase?