Author Topic: [IC]New layout for iGK6X keyboards - 3*FN function( 2 Space FNX + FN )  (Read 2259 times)

Offline ingeniousmonkey

• Custom RGB backlit mechanical keyboards
Hello everyone,

In order to improve iGK6X keyboards, now we have a 3*FN function plan( 2 Space FNX + FN )

7 kinds of choices are listed below, please vote for the layout you want. Thank you very much!
(1) layout 1
212996-1

(2) layout 2
212998-2

(3) Upgrade the Space FN feature software, but Space no need to be cutted.(Layout 3)

(4) No need to cut Space, no need upgrading software, the original layout is very good.

If you choose to cut the space , whether we need to retain the compatibility of the original 6.25 Space? That is, the user can choose the 6.25 space, and also can choose 3FN short Space (5) Yes, (6) No.

(7) If you don't agree to any of the above,please give your suggestion.

Hope we can do better iGK6X keyboards together! Thanks all of you!
Vote begins
... ;D

Original interest check thread

« Last Edit: Sat, 16 February 2019, 08:45:17 by ingeniousmonkey »

Offline befbef

Re: [IC]New layout for iGK6X keyboards - 3*FN function( 2 Space FNX + FN )
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 10:41:58 »
I'd rather have qmk support than funky layouts

Offline fer.real

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 10:49:27 »
+1 for QMK support.

I like the split spacebar from layout 1, would you offer it without the arrow keys and nonstandard 2u left shift?

Offline geekit

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 16 February 2019, 02:51:54 »
I like option (5) Yes. It's great if people can retain 6.25 space but can also try the split spaces.

But that aside, can you help me to sort out my delivery? Purchased iGK64 from you guys about a month back but so far haven't received my items.. Status still saying "Despatch from Sorting Center".. (Delivery from China / HK to my hometown in South East Asia usually takes only about 12-15 days).

If for some reasons you will re-deliver, I'd love to have this new PCB option 5.

Offline Justin_aka_OsP_SSJ4

• Chellow... it's me...
    • My Twitch
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 17 February 2019, 17:13:49 »
Updating the software or making it QMK compatible should be the priority. The entire reason I sold my igk61 was because the software wouldnt save my lighting or layouts and would only work if I had the software open.

However in terms of layout. Please consider split rShift and split backspace.
DC60 w/ DZ60 PCB & Steel plate w/ 3mm neoprene foam - 68g Chellows Lubed w/ 3204 - Find me on twitch/twitter Osprey_SSJ4