Author Topic: [IC] Enchanting Doublefeature - DSA Arcane & DSA Plague (LIVE on kono.store!)  (Read 29708 times)

Offline LastBrat

Good looking!  :)  I'd also like to have an ortho set if it's possbile (with 2 shift keys please)

Offline Niahi

Good looking!  :)  I'd also like to have an ortho set if it's possbile (with 2 shift keys please)
+1 for the ortho kit

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline TelFiRE

It would be really really cool if we could get a sticker based on a novelty too :p
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline Jhors2

The plague set looks great, definitely my favorite green.  Count me as interested.
Duck Blackbird | Duck LSv3 | Duck Unicorn X Legend |  TX-75 | Mira SE | LZ-CP | LZ Iron | LZ Ergo | Duck Jet Fire | OTD 360 Corsa Apple Silver | TGR-910 CE

Incoming: Zeal Zephyr | Duck TC-V3 | Singa R2 | LZ GH v2 | Noxary 280 S | Noxary 220 S

Offline mg53

Had to make an account to share my interest after seeing the Plague set! Looks awesome.

Offline Chromatrope

• Tortures arrows, murders Lshift, doesn't press X
Plague looks absolutely sick, I wonder what kind of vibe I would get if I combined it with Otaku alphas.
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline TelFiRE

Hoping this set runs soon. Can't wait to rock DSA Plague! :D

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
Aiming for second half of Feb with an MOQ of 100 for both kits.

Offline TelFiRE

Awesome, excited!! :D

Offline sevenseacat

Oh we'll get to 100. This is going to be sweeeeeeet

Offline sevenseacat

is it the second half of February yet? <_<

Offline Oblotzky

Re: [IC] Enchanting Doublefeature - DSA Arcane & DSA Plague
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 14:44:20 »
Voice your interest on Kono Store!

Hey guys, we finally put together the website for the set on Kono Store (Input Club's web store). Please do sign up for the waitlist if you are interested in purchasing this set, once we have gathered enough interests, we'll launch the GB. A EU proxy via mykeyboard.eu is still intended to happen as well no worries.

Thanks!

Offline kevinzavier

Can you do light gray alphas? Like in deep spacd

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:00:06 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:08:52 by reececonrad »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:08:36 »
Can you do light gray alphas? Like in deep spacd

I don't think that he's planning to change any design, but input is always welcome here at Geekhack.  I think a very light gray would look boss too, but I'm pretty sure nothing is going to change.

Offline HotRoderX

I signed up for this set cause really like it but... wanted to just throw my 2 cents into the hat. Could it possibly be done thought another vendor. I mean perhaps its just growing pains but doesn't seem like a lot has gone right in favor of Input club and anything they ran lately. 

K-Type being abandoned pretty much.
Hako Clear Switches and having been lubed improperly
Then Reports of SA Lime coming in with damage then being sent out.

I know Kono store is new to the scene and once again might be growing pains but.. I don't know the recent track record just has me worried. I still buy the set but could buy with more confidence thought another vendor honestly.

Offline TelFiRE

The damage on SA Lime is 100% MaxKey’s fauls and the K Type drama is on Assdrop (the vendor everyone trusts, who can’t get a single thing right to save their lives). Input Club is a trustworthy and long standing vendor with an impeccable track record, just the Kono brand is new. Despite getting totally screwed repeatedly last year they always made it right by their customers to the best of their ability. Your distrust is massively misplaced.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 March 2018, 01:53:41 by TelFiRE »

Offline HotRoderX

The damage on SA Lime is 100% MaxKey’s fauls and the K Type drama is on Assdrop (the vendor everyone trusts, who can’t get a single thing right to save their lives). Input Club is a trustworthy and long standing vendor with an impeccable track record, just the Kono brand is new. Despite getting totally screwed repeatedly last year they always made it right by their customers to the best of their ability. Your distrust is massively misplaced.

Maxkey thing sure I totally understand... ok thats on there heads!!! thought I still call it questionable that input club would send out obviously damaged product to customers but benefit of the doubt...

K-Type thought is 100% on them not massdrop.. Massdrop didn't design the K-Type.. they didn't push for the K-Type to be built.. all they did was help fund the thing and sell it. Like saying Walmart is to blame cause something they sold is not being supported by the manufacture. Massdrop didn't put there name on the K-Type Input club did. I really hope they didn't completely abandon the project cause they had a falling out with another company... cause that be really crappy to there customers who bought in expecting a supported product.

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 03:21:09 »
Voice your interest on Kono Store!

Hey guys, we finally put together the website for the set on Kono Store (Input Club's web store). Please do sign up for the waitlist if you are interested in purchasing this set, once we have gathered enough interests, we'll launch the GB. A EU proxy via mykeyboard.eu is still intended to happen as well no worries.

Thanks!

I signed up, though not sure I can join by the time the GB goes live

is there a proxy for Asia?  :D
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 March 2018, 08:16:54 by Tom_Kazansky »

Offline Oblotzky

I signed up for this set cause really like it but... wanted to just throw my 2 cents into the hat. Could it possibly be done thought another vendor. I mean perhaps its just growing pains but doesn't seem like a lot has gone right in favor of Input club and anything they ran lately. 

I know Kono store is new to the scene and once again might be growing pains but.. I don't know the recent track record just has me worried. I still buy the set but could buy with more confidence thought another vendor honestly.

Thanks for sharing your concerns. I'll be overseeing production, writing detailed instructions to SP and checking in on production pictures to make sure everything turns out fine. The sets are then shipped to I:C in bulk, they sort them into smaller packages and ship them out to you. I don't see much they can do wrong in a keyset GB so I'm confident that they can handle it just fine. Producing your own series of switches and keyboards is a whole different ballgame.

Offline HotRoderX

Thanks for sharing your concerns. I'll be overseeing production, writing detailed instructions to SP and checking in on production pictures to make sure everything turns out fine. The sets are then shipped to I:C in bulk, they sort them into smaller packages and ship them out to you. I don't see much they can do wrong in a keyset GB so I'm confident that they can handle it just fine. Producing your own series of switches and keyboards is a whole different ballgame.

That easy's any fears I have thanks for the heads up Oblotzky I know it will be done right Then... and really looking forward to the plague set! I got a upcoming build I think it will look amazing on!

Offline BserLarry

Any love for Asian peeps?=P
Perhaps via Zfrontier?

Offline nathanchere

Has this fallen through the cracks? DSA Plague is too good to not happen.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Has this fallen through the cracks? DSA Plague is too good to not happen.

Nope, it's about to launch on Kono

https://kono.store/products/dsa-arcane-plague-keycap-set

Offline sevenseacat

That's been there for months. No word since...

Offline TelFiRE

They sent out an email just the other day to those who have signed up for the Interest Check, saying that they are getting ready to make it available. There's just not many specifics at this stage.

Offline sevenseacat

Hrmmmm I didn't get that email, and I definitely signed up...

*signs up again

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
seems it's coming... soon ;D

195222-0

Offline HotRoderX

is kono going to be the only place we can get these from? Cause I mean I pass if it is.. but if like Zfrontier are someone else is a option!

Offline Oblotzky

Group buy now live at https://kono.store/products/dsa-arcane-plague-keycap-set!

Opening GB thread now, might be a bit until its approved, closing this one.