Author Topic: [IC] ePBT Royal Alpha  (Read 86085 times)

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
[IC] ePBT Royal Alpha
« on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 22:41:14 »
Update 01/10/20
Realized I haven't been keeping this main post updated. Here's a current mockup of the set

Here's a sample I've received:

And here's a picture I've received of the reverse sub accents

Still working out details of kit pricing before moving to date planning.

More
Update 9/13/18
Some good news, I've already heard back from Wei about the MOQ and pricing of the kits. MOQ for both Base and Intl kit will be 100 units each. Pricing I'm not going to say quite yet since it's subject to change if any modifications are made to the kit contents, but I will say that the original numbers I gave for the set here when it wasn't ePBT yet are closer than I would have expected them to be, so that's good news. I'll be looking at feedback from this and the KT thread while I'm waiting for samples and see what needs to be adjusted before moving on. I'm excited that this is finally moving off the ground now that I finally went to Wei about it, Wei for MVP.

Update 5/22/18
It's been basically forever since there's been an update to this. Everglide was supposed to be transitioning buildings in March and were supposed to be getting back to me in early April. As the lack of updates shows, that didn't happen. I do however have some good news. After seeing ePBT 9009 recently it has come to my attention that ePBT has greatly improved their available layout compatibility, enough so that I would be willing to run this set through them. So that's what I've decided to do. Nothing is absolutely in stone yet, but I've been in contact with them concerning making the set and so far it looks good. Given their history of high quality sets, I'm optimistic about the future of this set under them.

IC form is here https://goo.gl/forms/RuByoUKLt5wCNJR32

Recently came across what appears to be a decent source of custom dyesub sets, so figured the first test should be a good design. Seeing as GMK Royal Alpha has to favor the green mods, I figured the white mods would be a suitable design. Looks like I should be able to get roughly the same compatibility as the GMK mockup below

There's a poll in the IC form for whether I should try to match GMK's 3K off-white or get closer to the OG's off-white color.

Information that's in the IC form but I'll include here just to grab attention:

- MOQ of 50 with price drops at 100 and 200 units
 - Estimated price of $75 before shipping
 - 4 weeks production time with possible extension past 50 units

Depending on interest I can have a sample on hand within the next few weeks in order to gauge quality.

« Last Edit: Fri, 10 January 2020, 07:22:21 by donutcat »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: [IC] Royal Alpha PBT Dyesub
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 23:02:54 »
Filled form. I'd be interested depending on the quality of dye-sublimation and crispness for the multiple legends.

When you do get your samples (in the future), would you mind taking some macro images (or under a microscope)? I would love to know if the quality of dye-sublimation compares to that of OG Cherry Dyesubs or BSP/IMSTO dyesubs.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 23:16:57 »
What a set to start with.

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 23:52:09 »
yes, please!

Offline gr4v3m4n

• my store
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 03:59:03 »
sorry gotta ask...this set is just the mods not including alphas?

Offline Petch

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 12:43:10 »
A tiny bit more compatibility and I'd be interested

Edit: Wishlist

R2: 1.5u backspace
R3: 1.75u Control, scooped f & j
R4: 1.25u Fn,

I would also change the R1 \| key to have the ¬ sub-legend to be consistent with the other R1 keys and remove the backspace icon from the R2 \| key as you'd (ideally) be offering this an an individual key for people using a HHKB-like layout

Who would be manufacturing, epbt?
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 October 2017, 12:55:48 by Petch »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 13:26:24 »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 13:42:07 »

Please for the love of god run this instead of the all white set.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 15:11:55 »

The set will be everything in the mockup in the OP.

I would also change the R1 \| key to have the ¬ sub-legend to be consistent with the other R1 keys and remove the backspace icon from the R2 \| key as you'd (ideally) be offering this an an individual key for people using a HHKB-like layout

\| has the sublegend for the explicit purpose of also serving as the HHKB backspace without adding extra keys, and the capslock key has "control" sublegends for this same purpose as well. At this time I do not think that scoops are available, and I can possibly see about a 1.25u Fn if it seems like there's sufficient interest to adjust the current quote/mockup, same with the ¬ sublegend. The manu is everglide, a fairly new manu that I'm doing this through as a sort of proving run.

Filled form. I'd be interested depending on the quality of dye-sublimation and crispness for the multiple legends.

When you do get your samples (in the future), would you mind taking some macro images (or under a microscope)? I would love to know if the quality of dye-sublimation compares to that of OG Cherry Dyesubs or BSP/IMSTO dyesubs.

I don't have a microscope, but I will do the best I can with some macro lenses.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88638.msg2509309#msg2509309

presented without context

I don't know what Cherry Irish is, and I'm really not sure what it's supposed to mean in context to this.

Show Image

For the time being I will be sticking with Royal Alpha since I feel like that will have more of a pull due to the rarity of the set.

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 21:01:46 »

I actually want 1.5u Backspace and 1.75u Control as main legend ---HHKB layout user speaking--- but for the sake of keeping the cost low, sub-legend is fine.

Show Image

for unknown reason, I myself don't enjoy the color of those modifiers  :( , I want a full white set.

---

looking forwards to the sample  :thumb:

Offline jnav

• Endgame is for quitters.
    • Macclack
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 22:53:17 »
In. Just when I thought the GMK version couldn’t get better this happened.

Offline Petch

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 08:21:36 »

The set will be everything in the mockup in the OP.

\| has the sublegend for the explicit purpose of also serving as the HHKB backspace without adding extra keys, and the capslock key has "control" sublegends for this same purpose as well. At this time I do not think that scoops are available, and I can possibly see about a 1.25u Fn if it seems like there's sufficient interest to adjust the current quote/mockup, same with the ¬ sublegend. The manu is everglide, a fairly new manu that I'm doing this through as a sort of proving run.\

You know if you put this on a HHKB (or similar keyboard) then there's going to be 2 \| keys right next to each other then? I don't think added a couple of extra keys to tidy the whole kit up would add too much cost

Offline energyd

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 10:53:58 »
Why not green mod?

Offline kimbles

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 11:13:21 »
Why not green mod?

Because GMK will be running with the green mods.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 14:13:12 »

You know if you put this on a HHKB (or similar keyboard) then there's going to be 2 \| keys right next to each other then? I don't think added a couple of extra keys to tidy the whole kit up would add too much cost

One of the big things in kit design is knowing where to stop. It's a really simple thing to justify adding "just a couple keys" cause it won't add that much cost, but then you reach the point of "well, I added those keys, no reason not to add these" which can snowball out of control before you know it. The fact that so many different layouts exist makes so much work for kit designers and when it gets down to it you have to be able to know how to juggle compatibility and cost efficiency. Of course DSA and SA get to kinda skirt this by just having tons of kits, but like we saw with me trying to juggle GMK RA kits, multiple kits will always cost more than a single kit with the same keys.

Offline MeloDet

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 14:49:25 »
Definitely in. Couldn't get in on GMK Royal Alpha because of the number of other sets running at the same time, but at that price I'll definitely be hoping in on this.

Offline Petch

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 15:26:50 »

One of the big things in kit design is knowing where to stop. It's a really simple thing to justify adding "just a couple keys" cause it won't add that much cost, but then you reach the point of "well, I added those keys, no reason not to add these" which can snowball out of control before you know it. The fact that so many different layouts exist makes so much work for kit designers and when it gets down to it you have to be able to know how to juggle compatibility and cost efficiency. Of course DSA and SA get to kinda skirt this by just having tons of kits, but like we saw with me trying to juggle GMK RA kits, multiple kits will always cost more than a single kit with the same keys.

It's not like these are obscure keys. Even Maxkey sets include them now

Offline geniekid

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 12:37:35 »

I agree.  You have to draw the line somewhere, but HHKB doesn't feel like crossing the line.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 14:26:55 »

I agree.  You have to draw the line somewhere, but HHKB doesn't feel like crossing the line.

But with those keys already integrated as part of the design of the set it's then redundant to add more of them, just like it would be adding R3 control/R4 lock keys when they're already integrated into the design.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 14:36:12 »
Any chance for scooped homing keys without bars?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 17:25:24 »
Any chance for scooped homing keys without bars?

Afaik this manu doesn't have scooped home keys, but there could be a chance to get them with enough demand since they're already working on a 7u spacebar for me.

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 22:18:51 »
is it just me or there is a 2u Shift?  :eek: is it minila support?
can 3u Spacebar be added? (my next board will have a 3u Spacebar)

EDIT: I do have a 3u Spacebar (from an epbt set) but key from the same set would be better  ;D

Offline mastercheif116

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 11:17:39 »
Almost definitely in depending on the quality of the dyesub/thickness of the caps. If these are close to modern beige/EPBT quality this is a no brainer for me.

I would like to throw in my vote for a 1.5u with backspace as the main legend, simply because I think that having to \| keys on an HHKB layout will look weird.

Also what are the chances we could get a green accent key or two? Maybe just enter and esc?

All that being said, if the quality is on par with modern beige/epbt, I'm in for the set shown, and the above are just suggestions
Searching for the OG shine

Offline MeloDet

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 11:33:35 »
Ooh, yeah an accent key or two would be nice

Offline Ramiel

• SwitchOverflow
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 11:47:11 »
Why didn't you reach out to other well known dye sub factories in China (e.g. enjoypbt, Keyreative, NPKC)?

As I know everglide doesn't have the ability to manufacture dye sub keycaps. They always accept orders and ask other manus to make at last. I don't think they're trustworthy at all.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 12:53:11 »
Why didn't you reach out to other well known dye sub factories in China (e.g. enjoypbt, Keyreative, NPKC)?

As I know everglide doesn't have the ability to manufacture dye sub keycaps. They always accept orders and ask other manus to make at last. I don't think they're trustworthy at all.

EPBT were actually my first choice for the set due to their reputation, but an easy contact with everglide popped up and made themselves very easy to communicate back and forth with. Additionally, they seem quite eager to work with me and had samples ready to ship to me within 3 days of communication. Their compatibility seems good, their pricing is low, and their MOQs are even lower, so I'm willing to give them a chance to prove themselves to me if the quality looks good. I don't know much about their history but having not heard anything negative about them yet I see no reason not to give them a shot.

Offline Ramiel

• SwitchOverflow
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 13:20:54 »

EPBT were actually my first choice for the set due to their reputation, but an easy contact with everglide popped up and made themselves very easy to communicate back and forth with. Additionally, they seem quite eager to work with me and had samples ready to ship to me within 3 days of communication. Their compatibility seems good, their pricing is low, and their MOQs are even lower, so I'm willing to give them a chance to prove themselves to me if the quality looks good. I don't know much about their history but having not heard anything negative about them yet I see no reason not to give them a shot.

They are good at boasting. That's how they get orders.

I'd suggest you to sign a contract with them about the quality and lead time. I wish all the best for this GB, but don't trust any words from these businessmen.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 19:44:31 »
Samples came in finally

Initial quality is pretty good Imo considering all I gave them to work with was a KLE. Coloring on the odd out cap is basically a perfect match to the GMK color.

From what I see I need the main legends upscaled and thickened, sublegends thickened, spacing between "Pg" and "dn" decreased, and slight legend color adjustment.

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 23:24:36 »
If you do this with everglide, they can do a 5-side print, and with people wanting dedicated 1.5u backspace for HHKB, how about making that backspace in green like the original typewriter. It give a very unique statement IMO.

182107-0

Edit: what's the difference between OG and GMK off-white? I prefer the whicever more neutral white.

Offline koduh

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 10:40:05 »
From what I see I need the main legends upscaled and thickened, sublegends thickened, spacing between "Pg" and "dn" decreased, and slight legend color adjustment.

Yeah definitely need to thicken those legends up a bit! Thanks for working on this Donut.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 21:49:27 »
So it seems like there may have been a little confusion both here an on reddit about the samples I received. While they don't yet look like a finished product, I am very pleased with them as more of a proof of concept than anything else.

The near-GMK thickness of the PBT is nice and leads to the caps sounding just about the same as GMK when typing on them.
The legends, while not yet where they need to be design-wise, are clean and have minimal bleeding to the naked as far as I can tell. My macro setup is still packed away somewhere with half of my life so I can't break it out now for a nice closeup, but I may search for the stuff next week.
My method for testing dye penetration was to simply scratch one of the caps with my pocket knife until I got through the legends and it took a pretty noticeable gouge to get through, far more than I think you'd be able to wear through without intentionally scratching it.

Overall I'm pleased with the show of ability so far and and definitely happy to proceed to getting the legends nailed down for the next sample.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 23:03:16 »
So it seems like there may have been a little confusion both here an on reddit about the samples I received. While they don't yet look like a finished product, I am very pleased with them as more of a proof of concept than anything else.

The near-GMK thickness of the PBT is nice and leads to the caps sounding just about the same as GMK when typing on them.
The legends, while not yet where they need to be design-wise, are clean and have minimal bleeding to the naked as far as I can tell. My macro setup is still packed away somewhere with half of my life so I can't break it out now for a nice closeup, but I may search for the stuff next week.
My method for testing dye penetration was to simply scratch one of the caps with my pocket knife until I got through the legends and it took a pretty noticeable gouge to get through, far more than I think you'd be able to wear through without intentionally scratching it.

Overall I'm pleased with the show of ability so far and and definitely happy to proceed to getting the legends nailed down for the next sample.

I think they look great.  No surprise about thickness.  My enjoyPBT caps are all thicker than GMK.  Also, I've never been able to tell a difference between those ePBT sets and my doubleshots, as far as sharpness goes.  The dyesub process is pretty good now, and it appears your company does a good job.  The devil will be in the details.  Looking forward to updates.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 03:19:24 »
Is it intended to be a somewhat GMK replica? I'd like to mix these caps with others that I already own.
On a more off topic question: where did you get that PCB mil ruler?

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 11:31:28 »
Is it intended to be a somewhat GMK replica? I'd like to mix these caps with others that I already own.
On a more off topic question: where did you get that PCB mil ruler?

Not so much meant to replicate GMK as it is I want to emulate what people like and think looks good, and GMK happens to do that.

The PCB ruler and a couple of its friends are from a recent GB by That-Canadian and Mr. Bishop

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 12:24:08 »
Thank you for answering both my questions. I'm looking forward for more samples.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 15:34:25 »
Small update, after finding that Helvetica Rounded is the closest thing available to Cherry's own custom font, I've got Everglide setting up a new template for the set using that font with the adjusted size and arrangement, as well as adjustments to other parts of the design based on GMK's designs. I'm looking to have pictures of new samples from them within the next week or so and maybe samples on-hand within a couple weeks. They are very much willing to work with me to get the set the way I think it needs to look, which is a very good thing since I want the set to be good enough that I'll be happy owning a few of them.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 10:29:20 »
Small update, after finding that Helvetica Rounded is the closest thing available to Cherry's own custom font, I've got Everglide setting up a new template for the set using that font with the adjusted size and arrangement, as well as adjustments to other parts of the design based on GMK's designs. I'm looking to have pictures of new samples from them within the next week or so and maybe samples on-hand within a couple weeks. They are very much willing to work with me to get the set the way I think it needs to look, which is a very good thing since I want the set to be good enough that I'll be happy owning a few of them.

This is exciting!  Not just for this project but what you could do down the road to make awesome new PBT sets.

One thing that I think you should check though.   PBT shrinkage.

About three years ago I got my first set of keycaps in a group buy here on GH and picked up the red on beige ePBT set.  I’ve always liked it a lot.  Crisp legends, thick caps, smooth texture. 

I just recently finished building my e8-v1 (purple and gray), and had been eyeing the ePBT set with purple legends.  The last thing I need is another set of keycaps, but of course I bought them. 

Long story semi-short, this new set causes issues with cherry stabilizers.  Slightly shrunken caps is my best guess.  The longer modifier stems are slightly inward from the process and pull cherry stabilizers inward causing them to rub.  So for now this set will have to be for costar boards only. 

So, just a word of caution to watch out for how these fit due to PBT shrinking.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 10:50:35 »
Got another update after they've started working with the new font

I know there's a good deal going on here as far as issues, but this is a good first step, imo, towards using the GMK-style legends vs the bad skinny legends from before. I've pointed out the issues to them and they are currently working on solving those before moving on to working on legend colors.

"...pbt shrinkage..."

Hmm, that isn't something I'd thought about before and may be difficult to account for. I'll have to look into how to deal it if it's going to be an issue.

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 22:39:40 »
IMO they shouldn't really "copying" GMK font, simply rotating the # and oversizing the ^ and * isn't how to solve the problem. And maybe this is the time to "correct" whatever GMK legend flaws because dyesub is easier to do.

The L on their sample should be cap btw :)

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 11:24:12 »
IMO they shouldn't really "copying" GMK font, simply rotating the # and oversizing the ^ and * isn't how to solve the problem. And maybe this is the time to "correct" whatever GMK legend flaws because dyesub is easier to do.

The L on their sample should be cap btw :)

The point of mimicking the GMK style font is to have something better than the quite awful font that they started with, and the GMK font is attractive to many people so it's a good place to start. Also, it's know that the ^ and * are problem points and are being corrected currently. And the capslock doesn't matter since that's just a placeholder for the custom "Lock" legend that will go there later.

Offline Buggot

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 24 November 2017, 10:40:25 »
Looks very nice! PMed you on Reddit

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 16:02:10 »
Been awhile since any updates. We've worked out most of the issues with the main legends and are currently working out the issues with the sublegends, including finding all the proper characters for them. I'm looking to have a full sample set on hand within the next few weeks.

Offline jnav

• Endgame is for quitters.
    • Macclack
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 19:11:37 »
Been awhile since any updates. We've worked out most of the issues with the main legends and are currently working out the issues with the sublegends, including finding all the proper characters for them. I'm looking to have a full sample set on hand within the next few weeks.

Great news. Thanks for the update!

Offline txclack

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 02:54:53 »
Will these be on your site Donutcat?

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 14:06:22 »
Will these be on your site Donutcat?

They will be on my site, but it'll be a GB still.

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 00:06:25 »
Still interested in this and hoping the green backspace will make it to the final config :thumb:

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #46 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 00:17:53 »
Been quite a bit since the last update. Current status is that CNY has put a bit of a delay on samples, but sublegends have been worked on and I am currently scheduled to receive most of a full set soon. I do have another picture to show the progress that's been made on the legends tho

Still a bit more adjustment, but it's a gradual process towards quality.

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 03:08:27 »
Help, donutcat is sucking money from my wallet D:

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 09:56:44 »
I like those nice thick legends.  The numbers seem 1/2 a font size too large.   The alpha letters seem 1.5 font sizes too small, but maybe that is to accommodate sublegends better?.  The pipe/slash symbols are almost touching on that cap so they need to be smaller maybe?  The Enter text is too close to the arrow; it needs to shift to the right a tad.  Semicolon cap looks great but the apostrophe or single tick to the right of it seems a bit tall maybe?  It just looks weird to me. 

I don’t know if you were looking for feedback, but those are my suggestions. Overall, they look really good   
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 February 2018, 09:58:22 by reececonrad »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 11:34:24 »
Been quite a bit since the last update. Current status is that CNY has put a bit of a delay on samples, but sublegends have been worked on and I am currently scheduled to receive most of a full set soon. I do have another picture to show the progress that's been made on the legends tho
Show Image

Still a bit more adjustment, but it's a gradual process towards quality.

the legends seem a bit fuzzy

can you take macro shots of the legends when they come in?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90