Author Topic: [IC] MARS 8.0 - updated with statement  (Read 17370 times)

Offline Sylvester

[IC] MARS 8.0 - updated with statement
« on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:19:33 »
Thank you for all your comments and criticism. Sorry for causing this drama. I decide to change the design to stop the disputes.

The original intention of this boards was never copying LZ's design. To be honest, I didn't know LZ Se when I designed this case. I saw several Lz's boards on /r/mk such as CLS, CP, Iron, but SE was not familiar to me. I've never owned even one of Lz's boards. On the other hand, the idea behind Mars was mainly around the front side logo inserts. The straight line and Mars logo is another part of aluminum to be inserted in the holes. I've never saw another case has this design (tell me if I'm wrong).

After I designed this case, I shared this render with several friends. Some of them pointed out that it's too similar to the cheap 60% cases. That was my initial concern before IC was posted.

After IC was posted, someone pointed out the it's too similar to Lz SE. It indeed is. My first thought was this design should be a commonly used design because even the cheap 60% cases are using this design. I mentioned OTD 356CL and 356 mini because their bottom designs are all widely used on many boards nowadays. I thought that's the same case. Too many boards are using the same bottom design as 356CL but there's no dispute. I'm curious what's the borderline. You can say Mars is too similar to LZ Se but is there a way to measure it? I'm open for opinions. No need for sarcasm and trolling.

limitz mentioned the screw hole is a direct copy of LZ SE. Actually that' the only way to attach to top and bottom case if the edge is like that.

Again, I didn’t intend to copy others’ designs and I will never copy. The following are some modified designs

Happy new year!

Sylvester

December 31, 2017

Edit:

If you are interested in Mars or have any suggestions, please fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_q0GGsrTJrRULBYptEIYEpFjVUdMAweRPStgKai2sSA

More

After the 60% project Snowflake was cancelled, I designed a new case but for 80% keyboards. I call it MARS 8.0

Here're some renders:

Find the full album here.

The idea behind this design is to cut out legends/graphs in the front, then insert anodized aluminum parts into the cutouts.

Right now I just put a straight line and a "MARS" logo over there.

Feedback is welcome. I'm looking forward to making this board happen.

« Last Edit: Sat, 27 January 2018, 18:46:05 by Sylvester »

Offline oatmicro

Re: [IC] MARS 8.0 - a 80% custom keyboard kit
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:23:24 »
100% buy, you can put my name on the waiting list  :thumb:

Edit: I'd prefer no straight line but it's ok
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:37:30 by oatmicro »

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
[IC] MARS 8.0 - a 80% custom keyboard kit
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:28:49 »
You had me at space themed

Edit: Big fan of a bit of ‘chin’ at the top, might just be the renders but it looks nice and solid
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:41:32 by crtexcnndrm99 »
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline Sissy

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:29:05 »
Makes me think of a Famicom.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:35:51 »
You need a winkeyless option.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:57:16 »
Interested!
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 09:45:46 »
Looks like an LZ SE and a lambo case had a kid. Not for me.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 09:46:33 »
You need a winkeyless option.

It has one, look at the bottom picture.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 11:38:57 »

Yeah kind of have to agree on this. The case design is a bit too plain for me. I'm not sure if that is the best wording for it, but the case itself doesn't do it for me. Also if you are going with a space theme, I'm not sure that the weight cutout fits very well. It's probably your logo or something like that, but it makes the theme a bit confusing. Maybe you can have that engraved somewhere on the board instead of adding it the weight?

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 11:47:45 »

Yeah kind of have to agree on this. The case design is a bit too plain for me. I'm not sure if that is the best wording for it, but the case itself doesn't do it for me. Also if you are going with a space theme, I'm not sure that the weight cutout fits very well. It's probably your logo or something like that, but it makes the theme a bit confusing. Maybe you can have that engraved somewhere on the board instead of adding it the weight?

Yea is that a Reindeer?

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 11:50:21 »
For once i agree with the masses. Same boring boxy design.
Bring me something different and i will throw money at you.

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 20:31:31 »
Would buy this once the GB starts.

How long would this take to manufacture?

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 20:36:34 »
Very interested. I’m in for sure, especially if you have this in white.

Grey/Red would be awesome too.

However, if you could remove the logo on the face I’d like it more. I very much enjoy a clean logo-less board. If a logo has to be placed, I’d much prefer it to be on the weight.

Will it be compatible with the TX87 PCB?

Very excited though, I hope this runs soon.

Offline Sylvester

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 07:25:03 »
Would buy this once the GB starts.

How long would this take to manufacture?

Still trying to make some modifications on the design, especially the front side inserts. After the design is final, everything will be fast.

Offline Chromatrope

• Tortures arrows, murders Lshift, doesn't press X
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 07:33:28 »
I find the straight line quite nice, it has some interesting aesthetic appeal to it, like it's underscoring the keyset.
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 08:49:54 »
Is there an estimated cost yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 11:00:48 »
LZ-SE clone down to the screw holes...
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Sylvester

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 15:24:57 »

If you mean the bottom design is similar with LZ-SE, actually it's also similar with KBDfans 60% case.

This is one of several common used designs for the bottom case. Other commonly used classic designs include OTD 356CL, and OTD 356 mini.

The screw holes don't bother me too much since they're not visible in the front. Thanks for the comments tho

Offline Sylvester

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 15:27:17 »
Is there an estimated cost yet?

Don't have a quote yet but a full aluminum kit should be within $300. Brass weight will increase the price.

Offline limitz

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 21:59:11 »

If you mean the bottom design is similar with LZ-SE, actually it's also similar with KBDfans 60% case.

This is one of several common used designs for the bottom case. Other commonly used classic designs include OTD 356CL, and OTD 356 mini.

The screw holes don't bother me too much since they're not visible in the front. Thanks for the comments tho

Your board is a clone of a very well-known classic, didn't even try to make it different. It doesn't look similar to the KBDfans board, it looks identical to the SE, moreso since your board is a TKL. My screw hole comment reflects that you even copied the original down to the screw hole placement.

Deflecting by bringing up the CL or 356mini is laughable. And no, this is not one of the "commonly used designs", that's just bull****. Your side profile, screw placement, and USB hole placement are totally the same:

vs:

The back/side cut is essentially identical, even the rubber bump-on placement is practically the same:

vs:

I mean you made the weight cut through, but given the rest of the board is a clone, the weight doesn't really set it apart.

Nice copy job, most derivative board of 2017.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 December 2017, 22:42:34 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 22:46:10 »
To me the streight line is to much

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline megaforce

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 01:04:57 »

Your board is a clone of a very well-known classic, didn't even try to make it different. It doesn't look similar to the KBDfans board, it looks identical to the SE, moreso since your board is a TKL. My screw hole comment reflects that you even copied the original down to the screw hole placement.

Deflecting by bringing up the CL or 356mini is laughable. And no, this is not one of the "commonly used designs", that's just bull****. Your side profile, screw placement, and USB hole placement are totally the same:

Show Image

vs:

Show Image

The back/side cut is essentially identical, even the rubber bump-on placement is practically the same:

Show Image

vs:

Show Image

I mean you made the weight cut through, but given the rest of the board is a clone, the weight doesn't really set it apart.

Nice copy job, most derivative board of 2017.

LUL
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline papa

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 07:54:46 »
Very very interested. I'm in 100%.  ;)

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 08:27:17 »
Limitz, great job at mainly picking out similarities that don't mean anything and blowing them up, well done.
Calm down and listen to yourself, most of those arguments are about as valid as saying every car with 4 wheels and body shape x is a copy from "older car y".

My screw hole comment reflects that you even copied the original down to the screw hole placement.
Look closely. The screw holes are evenly spaced out and the distance between them is different from LZs design.

vs:

You can clearly see that their screw holes start right at the border of the side cutouts while LZ left some space for bumpons to fit in between that.

[...] and USB hole placement are totally the same:

The USB placement on TKLs has been the same since the A.87 standard was made. But I guess literally everyone copied that from the LZ-SE and not from the OTD board it was first used in

even the rubber bump-on placement is practically the same:

LZ placed his bumpons right in the corners of the flat surface while the ones on the Mars are quite a bit away from that. I don't know how different you want them to be, maybe they belong on top of the board instead of on the bottom?

The only valid thing you brought up is the side cutout, hell even the back isn't as similar as you make it out to be. I wish they included a full on side shot so you couldn't deny that all the angles are very different. They gave the back of the top housing a flatter angle than the front, meaning that the angle between the top surface of the top housing and the "totally 100% copied" back of it are at an angle that's larger than 90 degrees. The LZ-SE and most other keyboards used 90 degrees at that part.
But what does a flatter angle at that place mean?
Well the footprint of the board gets larger and it makes the back look very bulky, you can combat that by removing some material on the bottom housing, leading to what we see now.
Something that looks kinda-sorta similar-ish.

If it wasn't for the side cutout there would be NOTHING in your statement that held any value.
Right now you only seem pissed about the possibility of your LZ-SE losing some value if this gets released, the way you are watering down your argumentation with pointless stuff instead of building up something objective only makes that assumption seem more and more valid.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 09:19:43 »
Isn't LZ working on remaking LZ-SE for 2018?  This is awful timing.

I don't get some GHer's attitudes condoning and supporting copycats.  When the Raindrop keycap was copied, the community rallied against unsanctioned and disrespectful copying.  Why should keyboard housing be any different?
It might serve the needs of many to have cheap and plenty keyboards, but copying is copying and stealing is stealing.
To me, what's going on here and with the Blackbird clone is despicable.  The original design isn't even acknowledged.  At least the replica projects in the past had the decency to self proclaim as replicas.  They also came after years of drought.

I'm not advocating for banning copying or for scarce keyboard housing situations.  I don't own LZ-SE, Blackbrid nor any old stuff.
It just seems wrong that copying takes place without due respect, casually bypassing the original designers.
I also don't think they would be ****head about copying.  They don't do this for money and are aware of the community situations.

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 09:37:28 »
The side and front look nearly identical, as if this were the special version of LZ’s one. Without the extensive retouching, I’m sure you will be condemned as a counterfeiter.

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 09:41:39 »
so... basically people are complaining because the bottom case has the shape like this?

And they're okay with a ton of keyboards that have this bottom shape.

kek
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 December 2017, 09:43:25 by oatmicro »

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:09:19 »
I would love to see a 75% version of this. It's my favorite side/bottom cutout style
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline limitz

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:09:59 »
>If it wasn't for the side cutout there would be NOTHING in your statement that held any value.
Right now you only seem pissed about the possibility of your LZ-SE losing some value if this gets released, the way you are watering down your argumentation with pointless stuff instead of building up something objective only makes that assumption seem more and more valid.

Considering the side cutout is really what makes a board, its the most important thing.

Secondly, my point about the screw placement is it can be entirely changed. Not the physical location of the screws, the style/placement. Most kustoms line the screw up with the top piece, but the LZ-SE screw placement style is very distinct. Only the Dolphin has a similar style, and even then, everything else about the two boards are different.

Lastly, to the valuation argument, I really don't give a **** about that, nor do I own the more sought after feetless version. Matter of fact, clones generally increase the valuation of the real thing (especially high-end brands). Multiple studies have been done on it, and K3 has shown that well.

This is about copying an established design, especially since LZ is planning to release another SE in 2018. The side-profile, how the screws are placed, how the USB cutouts are made. Individually, they may be fine. But combining all of these factors together just points to a clone.
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:32:31 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline DanB

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:45:01 »
"designed" a new case
Kingsaver, Koala

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:47:55 »
Oh that's sexy. now i hope its a direct clone.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:52:32 »
Premising that I agree that this seems like a copy / paste and that I do not care about the MARS, neither the LZ, now... 

I think you should NOT push the thing "the lateral lines are the same" when in almost 2018 every line that you draw on the sides is a clone of something already made in the past (even if you don't see the original one), the only option is to make something terribly ugly that no one will buy, this surely will not have another keyboard with these lines (or maybe yes...). 
The total design matters, not 2 lines on the sides that are the same on many keyboards.   

The point here is that there are too many factors similar to the LZ, the whole design is really similar so to me it seems like this design was made with the LZ photo in the background on the monitor.  Just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:54:26 by KaosJ »

Offline limitz

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 10:53:51 »
Oh that's sexy. now i hope its a direct clone.

That's an EM7, the only other board with a similar screw placement style.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 11:01:17 »
Well i hope LZ's next release does a 1 piece top like the EM7.

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 11:18:14 »
I've been waiting for someone to do just a solid block of aluminum in TKL:

Offline Pell99

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 18:49:21 »
This is the LZ-SE   :eek:  :(

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #37 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 18:56:12 »
I've been waiting for someone to do just a solid block of aluminum in TKL:
I would buy this!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline crtexcnndrm99

« Reply #38 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:04:54 »
Even if the design reminds people of the LZ, most people wouldn’t be able to afford or find an LZ-SE.. so I have no problem buying this which I can both afford *and* find :shrug:

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:09:59 »
Even if the design reminds people of the LZ, most people wouldn’t be able to afford or find an LZ-SE.. so I have no problem buying this which I can both afford *and* find :shrug:

LZ-SE 2018 is confirmed tho

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:29:39 »

coming after CLSsxh

so instead of buying an ugly copy, you can buy the real thing

~~

I sent LZ a PM, we'll see what he says
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:38:56 by Puddsy »

Offline crtexcnndrm99

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:52:22 »

coming after CLSsxh

~~

Yeah my bad then, that’s actually really great to hear. I’ll be watching for the thread if LZ is bringing back the SE :thumb:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:54:12 »

coming after CLSsxh

~~

Yeah my bad then, that’s actually really great to hear. I’ll be watching for the thread if LZ is bringing back the SE :thumb:

http://lzlife.tistory.com/353

he's said on kbdlab it'll be the old SE, but updated to modern standards (A.87)

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 20:54:52 »
LZ is over rated. The CLSsxh looks like crap.

Offline crtexcnndrm99

« Reply #44 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 21:15:43 »

coming after CLSsxh

~~

The page has ‘limited’ and ‘secret design’ in bold, so a 30 unit raffle-style GB aye..

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #45 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 21:16:35 »

coming after CLSsxh

~~

The page has ‘limited’ and ‘secret design’ in bold, so a 30 unit raffle-style GB aye..

50 fcfs, but i'd have to check my messages to confirm

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 05:30:37 »
Looks neat. Really liking the red on white version.
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #47 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 07:39:50 »
[Please ignore.  Sorry.]
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 December 2017, 07:42:07 by nsmechkb »

Offline Sylvester

Re: [IC] MARS 8.0 - updated with statement
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 12:00:37 »
updated in OP

Offline mudcakehoney

[IC] MARS 8.0 - updated with statement
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 12:09:06 »
You’ve done the right thing man. Respect to you and this board is still hot! That red and white is sharp, I’m definitely in

Offline Chromatrope

• Tortures arrows, murders Lshift, doesn't press X
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 12:20:39 »
New version looks prettyy fine but I'll miss the stripe, it gave it character. It's a lot plainer now.
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 12:47:32 »
i like this new version

the bottom shape isn't what makes the 356CL special, just as well it's pretty boring anyway

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 13:07:19 »
just as well it's pretty boring anyway

Said by the guy who is hyped for LZ-Cls h   :confused:

edit: by the way the new version is pretty nice, something bad happened but now we can move on.

keep it up!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 December 2017, 13:14:45 by oatmicro »

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 13:47:55 »
Now you lost me. Should of stood your ground, #&*k the cry babies.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 13:54:59 »
So judging by the bottom weight design, will there just be 19 boards?
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 14:45:25 »
Now you lost me. Should of stood your ground, #&*k the cry babies.

Wannabe design-polices killed it but what can we do  :(

Offline crtexcnndrm99

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 18:12:37 »
Still nice, but I much prefer the original design, it stood out from the generic tkl :(

Offline mudcakehoney

« Reply #57 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 19:26:44 »
Can we have the new design with the stripe and logo still or is that permanently gone now?

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 05:06:11 »
Can we have the new design with the stripe and logo still or is that permanently gone now?

Wondering about this too. The stripe and logo on top were what interested me visually. :)
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 05:40:43 »
the old design was better with the stripe and bottom.

Offline Sylvester

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 08:26:52 »
So judging by the bottom weight design, will there just be 19 boards?

It will be limited but not necessarily 19.

Offline wylie

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 09:43:44 »
The new version is pretty nice. I'm in

Offline Sylvester

« Reply #62 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 13:52:07 »

Wondering about this too. The stripe and logo on top were what interested me visually. :)

They're not removed. I just made a render without the stripe and logo. I'm still trying to make some changes on the front design.

If you are interested in Mars or have any suggestions, please fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_q0GGsrTJrRULBYptEIYEpFjVUdMAweRPStgKai2sSA

Offline crtexcnndrm99

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 20:09:42 »
How about a Charred/burnt orange (almost copper..?) colour for the line and ‘MARS’ pieces on the front.. to really sell that Mars theme?

I imagine the copper colour accent would look pretty decent with both silver of dark grey finishes.

Offline wylie

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 04:11:58 »
I like the new one .When will the GB start?

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 11:47:54 »

They're not removed. I just made a render without the stripe and logo. I'm still trying to make some changes on the front design.

I see, thanks for clarifying. :)
Current:
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline papa

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 22:28:49 »
When will the GB open?