Author Topic: Hello there from SoCal!  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Paopawdecarabao

Hello there from SoCal!
« on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 17:21:16 »
Hello,

New member here.

I've been lurking for two weeks now and decided to register because of the ARES HHKB GB. I just fell inlove with the dark purple color.

Let me introduce and tell a little bit of myself. I got into keyboards late of 2016 when I joined my first GB in MD with my IKBC MF108 with MX Browns.

I'm using it for work now with DSA Dolch Keycaps and I am loving it.

I recently joined Mito's GMK laser and I was looking for a board to compliment it. So I've heard GH a keyboard enthusiast community.

I am looking forward to get a TX1800 v2 for the cyberdeck if there are extras and the ARES in purple for the blocknet + Gaijin combo.

Looking forward to see you all and happy typing!

Offline zoomwalt

Re: Hello there from SoCal!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 19:10:07 »
Hello fellow SoCal person, and welcome! There are quite a few of us out here, and a few vendors in the SoCal area too (jchan from Keyclack and Sherry from Originative).

You're gonna love the tx1800v2, I just got mine this past weekend and it's a dream to type on

Offline Paopawdecarabao

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 13:00:15 »
Hello fellow SoCal person, and welcome! There are quite a few of us out here, and a few vendors in the SoCal area too (jchan from Keyclack and Sherry from Originative).

You're gonna love the tx1800v2, I just got mine this past weekend and it's a dream to type on

Yes! Need to be more active in the community. Especially digging the artisan keycaps but always late to join as I am not familiar with their GBs.

Hopefully I can get the TX1800v2! What switch did you get with it?

Offline babb2

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 00:24:26 »
Good luck with your keyboards :)