Author Topic: Orange Text Keycaps?  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Starius

Orange Text Keycaps?
« on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 21:42:00 »
Hello Internet denizens,

I am hoping some of you would be so gracious to point me toward keycap sets that have orange text, particularly orange text on the alpha keys. 
Ideally, with a darker keycap color to contrast against the orange text. 
Assume that keycap profile is irrelevant to this inquiry. 

I am familiar with the interest check for DSA Season of the Witch, which I quite like... but I know there are others out there.  I once saw a orange on black keycap set but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or where I saw it. 

If any of you could point me towards similar sets (currently available or not) I would be ever so grateful. 

My thanks!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: Orange Text Keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 21:51:26 »
Hello Internet denizens,

I am hoping some of you would be so gracious to point me toward keycap sets that have orange text, particularly orange text on the alpha keys. 

I am familiar with the interest check for DSA Season of the Witch, which I quite like... but I know there are others out there.  I once saw a orange on black keycap set but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or where I saw it. 

If any of you could point me towards similar sets (currently available or not) I would be ever so grateful. 

My thanks!

GMK Monkey.

GMK Skidata.

GMK Skidolcha.

SA Hack'd by Geeks

MaxKeys SA Orange and Black

JTK Charred Orange or Orange on Black

Offline Starius

Re: Orange Text Keycaps?
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 07:11:15 »
Hello Internet denizens,

My thanks!

GMK Monkey.

GMK Skidata.

GMK Skidolcha.

SA Hack'd by Geeks

MaxKeys SA Orange and Black

JTK Charred Orange or Orange on Black

Thank you very much, good sir!  I shall be looking into all of those!