Author Topic: [IC]New Original 'Panda' Linear Switch  (Read 98446 times)

Offline dimo

Re: [IC]New Original 'Panda' Linear Switch
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 18:50:07 »
I was told the package was shipped to me last Monday. I imagine it will arrive soon. I will of course be letting my thoughts be known here once I experiment with them and tune them the same as I tuned the original holy panda board.

woohoo

I hope you get a sizable amount !-)

Offline megaforce

« Reply #251 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 18:57:31 »
I've sent the new panda samples to Quakemz, Walkerstop, MMKB and Nathan Kim more than a week. They will present all information to you guys and compare with the old samples after they received the samples. Detractors won't stop defaming me whether new pandas is as same as old pandas (except the logo) or not. They are all stakeholders. The cost of a rumor is too low, so stupid petty traders defame me again and again because they are afraid of new pandas' coming. As same as the way they defamed me, I can say these traders are too poor. They need the money from pandas' trading to improve their life a little. I sympathize with these detractors because of their embarassment currently. Maybe I will think about providing donation for them after the GB finished. Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things. Actually I have finshed running a GB successfully last year. If you hate me, you can attack me with your current evidence. Defaming with out any evidence is a pitiable display. Shame on these stupid rumormongers. I don't expect someone will support me. Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

通过我的 MIX 2 上的 Tapatalk发言

大悟も解脱も我が指ひとつで随喜自在。行き着く先は殺生院。あぎとの如き天上楽土。うっふふふ…天上解脱、なさいませ?

快楽天・胎蔵曼荼羅アミダアミデュラ・ヘブンズホール。どこまで逃げても、掌の上
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline kristmascane

• emilia is trash
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 19:01:28 »
I've sent the new panda samples to Quakemz, Walkerstop, MMKB and Nathan Kim more than a week. They will present all information to you guys and compare with the old samples after they received the samples. Detractors won't stop defaming me whether new pandas is as same as old pandas (except the logo) or not. They are all stakeholders. The cost of a rumor is too low, so stupid petty traders defame me again and again because they are afraid of new pandas' coming. As same as the way they defamed me, I can say these traders are too poor. They need the money from pandas' trading to improve their life a little. I sympathize with these detractors because of their embarassment currently. Maybe I will think about providing donation for them after the GB finished. Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things. Actually I have finshed running a GB successfully last year. If you hate me, you can attack me with your current evidence. Defaming with out any evidence is a pitiable display. Shame on these stupid rumormongers. I don't expect someone will support me. Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

通过我的 MIX 2 上的 Tapatalk发言
OMEGALUL

Sent from my Jesusphone using HeavenaTalk

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 19:06:27 »
Amen Brother! Preach!

Offline pentawater

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 20:55:45 »
So are these pandas?

Offline dimo

« Reply #255 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 21:50:00 »
So are these pandas?

Why don’t ya scroll up, read, and form an opinion for yourself.

Offline TheAutoManCan

« Reply #256 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 23:04:28 »

通过我的 MIX 2 上的 Tapatalk发言
Instructions unclear, bought a Bible and it didn't come with Holy Pandas. Jesus must be disappoint.

Offline vegs

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 02:17:28 »

通过我的 MIX 2 上的 Tapatalk发言
can you rename the switch to jesus linear switch? i just want to have some holy jesus in my boards
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline Gati

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 05:05:03 »
can you rename the switch to jesus linear switch? i just want to have some holy jesus in my boards

This but unironically

Offline dario

• obsessive–compulsive hardware slut
« Reply #259 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 05:47:23 »
This thread is a fukin gold-mine. I almost spilled my coffee this morning reading this.

It's official, a new meme is born. These switches are now called Holy Jesus. Period.

Offline SJHL

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 07:03:49 »
What a roller coaster ride. Looking forward to the reviews.

Offline garbo

« Reply #261 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 10:29:39 »
In my theological reading, the panda switch was Jesus all along, and this is his ressurection. The switch was crucified after release when the reception became 'this is just a bad scratchy linear, ew'. It was through the teachings of the top clack apostles that the church of the Holy Panda was

you know what I won't finish this incredibly lame post but I will submit to inflict it on somebody else

Offline dario

« Reply #262 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 10:38:07 »
looking forward for the reviews

I remember you, KaosJ, you were among the unbelievers.
You did not have faith in our lord SuperVan, son of David, and thus you shall not dwell in tactile feedback until you repent of all you did.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 November 2018, 10:39:42 by dario »

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #263 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 12:50:10 »
looking forward for the reviews

I remember you, KaosJ, you were among the unbelievers.
You did not have faith in our lord SuperVan, son of David, and thus you shall not dwell in tactile feedback until you repent of all you did.

lel, i'm still a unbeliever but now i love Jesus a bit more

Offline dario

« Reply #264 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 14:24:11 »

It's alright, he loves you anyway. And he's watching this thread.

Offline Delirious

« Reply #265 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 16:10:56 »
Clearly it is sacrilegious not supporting the resurrection of Panda switches. You have my 200% support, blessed is SuperVan, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the memers through the valley of darkness; for he is truly his Holy Jesus’s keeper and the finder of lost memes.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #266 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 16:39:19 »
Most of these people on this thread are shameful at best, haters and skeptics when in reality they don't know whats going on at all. its funny and sad. Lots of you should grow up or learn how the world works. You cant live your life off hear say. However hope the reviews come out soon im intrigued.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 17:15:48 »
Most of these people on this thread are shameful at best, haters and skeptics when in reality they don't know whats going on at all. its funny and sad. Lots of you should grow up or learn how the world works. You cant live your life off hear say. However hope the reviews come out soon im intrigued.

To be fair, there are quite a few of us who are here for the juicy juicy memes and drama. I'm guilty of that

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 17:33:18 »

It's alright, he loves you anyway. And he's watching this thread.

Show Image

ftfy

Offline Solotov

« Reply #269 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 21:18:15 »
Looking forward to the positive reviews. Cheers  :thumb:
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #270 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 00:37:49 »
In my theological reading, the panda switch was Jesus all along, and this is his ressurection. The switch was crucified after release when the reception became 'this is just a bad scratchy linear, ew'. It was through the teachings of the top clack apostles that the church of the Holy Panda was

you know what I won't finish this incredibly lame post but I will submit to inflict it on somebody else

Been having a ****ty day till now. thanks for this, you put a smile on my face...

also - I'm here totally for the drama too... and this thread delivers !

Offline dario

« Reply #271 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 09:17:43 »
If these switches don't end up called Holy Jesus in an official GB, I swear I'll consider becoming an atheist.

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #272 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 13:04:51 »
Holy Jesus is the new meme switch of 2018-2019.

Offline Koatl

• Kozahtli on reddit, etc.
« Reply #273 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 14:17:58 »
I had no interest in these whatsoever, but am now gonna fill a board with these switches so this legendary moment in the keeb community can live on at my fingertips and in my heart.

I'm having a religious experience.
☷☴☲☱☶☵☳☰

Offline dario

« Reply #274 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 14:39:17 »
Rumor has it we'll get G20 keycaps set (because G20 is the most modest and down to earth of all profiles) for these switches in Q2 2019.

There's the novelty kit too, although work is still in progress.

50% of profit goes for children in Africa.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 November 2018, 16:20:39 by dario »

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #275 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 14:58:26 »
I get the meme status and it's funny as HELL but please chill out with the memes, it's still an official IC and please keep on the topic. If you wanna meme out there's enough Discord servers to do so.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Olitender

« Reply #276 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 23:52:55 »
Rename to Holy Jesus
Going into heat.

Offline toby

« Reply #277 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 08:48:27 »
so when is the sample gonna be dispatched? very curious whether it could stand up or not

Offline Delirious

« Reply #278 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 12:21:46 »
so when is the sample gonna be dispatched? very curious whether it could stand up or not

Definitely will stand up after three days

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #279 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 13:50:36 »
Holy Jesus omegalul, this whole thread is comedy gold.

Offline Oni74

« Reply #280 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 13:58:46 »
Looking forward to reading the reviews from community members who are getting samples!

I've 67 halo clears waiting for worthy housing!

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #281 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 16:32:28 »
Can’t wait :)

Good for the community.

Holy pandas are truly amazing. I’d rate it much higher than holy sky or holy chicky

Holy sky’s tactility is not enough for me but holy chicky’s bump is too abrupt

Offline crykn

« Reply #282 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 20:56:38 »
This will basically all hinge on the initial feedback of the sample reviewers.

Offline 1023andy

« Reply #283 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 00:14:14 »
When will the reviewers receive the samples?

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #284 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 00:27:09 »
I really hope that these arent as scratchy as the originals. I actually wanna use em as linears lol.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #285 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 15:11:23 »
I had no interest in these whatsoever, but am now gonna fill a board with these switches so this legendary moment in the keeb community can live on at my fingertips and in my heart.

I'm having a religious experience.

haha

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #286 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 15:12:16 »
I really hope that these arent as scratchy as the originals. I actually wanna use em as linears lol.

I hear they will be exact the same as og pandas. so they will be a bit scratchy.

I am pretty sure if you make them not scratchy people will say they are not og pandas.

Offline crykn

« Reply #287 on: Wed, 21 November 2018, 08:47:53 »

I hear they will be exact the same as og pandas. so they will be a bit scratchy.

I am pretty sure if you make them not scratchy people will say they are not og pandas.

I mean, of course they are not OG Pandas, so I imagine they would still be well received if they weren't scratchy. That is, assuming they still functioned identically as Holy Pandas, then I think the minor improvement would be welcomed.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #288 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 15:18:36 »
Supervan is sending me a few samples to test as well. I will post some information on the comparisons of feelings of og INVYR panda vs new panda soon.
I don't have a force curve measuring machine, but I hope Huey will be able to provide that soon.

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #289 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 17:42:55 »
I just got a tracking number; I can do some force curve graphs when I get them in next week.

Offline dario

« Reply #290 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 18:13:46 »
The plot thickens.

God help us all.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #291 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 12:00:24 »
I just got a tracking number; I can do some force curve graphs when I get them in next week.

You are the man we trust, let us know :)  :thumb: 

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #292 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 12:30:25 »
can this be real
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #293 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 16:30:26 »
The plot thickens.

God help us all.

Please let us know ASAP

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 03:26:21 »
I'm sitting on a few hundred stock pandas. Send me some samples and can test for the AU community.  :thumb:

Hopefully supervan can deliver, then I don't have to treat these pandas like gold :)

Offline dario

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 03:59:16 »

Offline phatty

• dailyclack.com
« Reply #296 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 06:01:01 »
I'm sitting on a few hundred stock pandas. Send me some samples and can test for the AU community.  :thumb:

Hopefully supervan can deliver, then I don't have to treat these pandas like gold :)

Look at this guy flexing.

So am I, hook us up!

Offline lazyfart

« Reply #297 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 06:06:32 »
Hey you guys aren't the only ones with a stock pile of pandas, i can do some testing too ;)

Look at this guy flexing.

So am I, hook us up!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #298 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 22:31:08 »
THE LORD HAS RISEN!

Early impressions are that it's legit. Calls broker, dumps pandas.

Offline sozo

« Reply #299 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 22:36:27 »
Just watched Nathan Kim's stream of him trying the new Holy Jesus. I'm sold. It sounds like the OG Holy Panda (apart from the spring.)