Update:Apologies for the late update here and a bit of silence around the group buy for Stratos.
The GB didn't perform as well as I would have hoped. In fact, we are pretty far from meeting the 250moq.
I spoke with the vendors who ran the set yesterday and we decided the path forward here would be to cancel the orders and refund everyone.
I can't lie and say this doesn't hurt. Stratos is one of my favorite color ways. But I do think its timing probably could have been better. It's been a busy few months in terms of GBs. But who knows, maybe we can make it happen in the future.
Vendors will process refunds over the next few days to weeks so I do ask a bit of patience and understanding.
Again, thank you for those that did join the GB. Your continued support means a lot to me.
(https://bord.design/stratos/logo.png)
KKB Stratos is a rally racing inspired set, and harks back to one of the greatest Lancia’s ever built: the 1975 Lancia Stratos Stradale/Gr.4.(https://bord.design/stratos/porsche-close.jpg)
Other LinksJoin the Discord (https://discord.gg/PPrEkY6wAj)
Follow me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/borddesignkb/)
Vendors
US: Divinikey (https://divinikey.com/products/keykobo-stratos-keycaps)
CN/Global: KBDFans (https://kbdfans.com/collections/group-buy-live/products/kkb-stratos)
CA: Unikeys (https://unikeyboards.com/products/keykobo-stratos-abs-double-shot-keycap-set-group-buy?sca_ref=11569630.vQEOkQRbmy)
UK: Proto[Typist] (https://prototypist.net/products/group-buy-kkb-stratos)
EU: CoffeeKeys (https://coffeekeys.eu/en-us/products/group-buy-kkb-stratos-eng)
SG: ktechs (https://ktechs.store/products/keykobo-stratos)
AUS: KeebzNCables (https://www.keebzncables.com/products/kkb-stratos)Group Buy: June 22nd to July 22nd.
Estimated Fulfillment: Q4 2026Base Kit(https://bord.design/stratos/update/basekit.jpg)
Numpad(https://bord.design/stratos/update/numpad.jpg)
NoveltiesThe novelties are based off of the Rally Lexicons found in the Dinaric Rally Roadbook, and follows the FIM Europe Rules & Regulations and the FIA Roadbook Symbols.
(https://bord.design/stratos/update/novelties.jpg)
(https://bord.design/stratos/lexicon.jpg)
Extended Gold Kit(https://bord.design/stratos/update/extendedgold.jpg)
40s(https://bord.design/stratos/update/40s.jpg)
Spacebars(https://bord.design/stratos/update/spacebars.jpg)
RAL Colors(https://bord.design/stratos/Colors.png)
Some more on-keyboard renders:(https://bord.design/stratos/update/f1.jpg)
(https://bord.design/stratos/update/f1-back.jpg)
(https://bord.design/stratos/update/f140.jpg)
(https://bord.design/stratos/update/closeup.jpg)
Older Renders:
More
(https://bord.design/stratos/portico75.jpg)
(https://bord.design/stratos/garage.jpg)
(https://bord.design/stratos/Flag.jpg)
The inspiration:
(https://bhauction.com/data/img/lots/1975-Lancia-Stratos-Stradale/Gr.4-Conversion/20190928-_DSC9275_191023_113949.jpg)