geekhack

geekhack Marketplace => Interest Checks => Topic started by: sososoya on Wed, 26 August 2026, 06:36:23

Title: [IC] PBTfans Luna
Post by: sososoya on Wed, 26 August 2026, 06:36:23
PBTfans Luna
Join Discord Server (https://discord.gg/cFXNcGUbcf) for updates XD
(https://i.imgur.com/rnQCKXJ.jpeg)

Inspiration
"So, get away……“

Keycap Information
Process: PBT sublimation
Height:Cherry
Production & Sales: KBDfans
Designer: Soya

Renders
(https://i.imgur.com/Mp3ybJD.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/FksC7F0.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/qi4dQ1J.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/t450diZ.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/ymOOPJH.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/Ed11Eeh.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/rv8cLEp.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/B8jeQ1F.jpeg)

Kitting
There may be changes, please refer to the GB post for accuracy.
(https://i.imgur.com/oBHB1z8.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/VsZfSz2.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/YxVacA1.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/UiNcUQX.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/lP34OLs.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/oGV5JeB.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/5VDwhzi.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/THJEkeQ.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/EFf01ZP.jpeg)

Contact
If you are interested in this set, why not join my Discord server? I will post updates on the latest progress of Luna from time to time there. (I will communicate with you using Google Translate XD)
Discord server:https://discord.gg/cFXNcGUbcf (https://discord.gg/cFXNcGUbcf)

Disclaimers
The renders may differ visually from the final product. In case of any discrepancy between the renders and the final product, the final product shall prevail.
Title: Re: [IC] PBTfans Luna
Post by: victoriarose101 on Sun, 30 August 2026, 09:22:13
nice neutral set! love the inclusion of the carnival alice in the renders
Title: Re: [IC] PBTfans Luna
Post by: meowoofun on Mon, 31 August 2026, 23:35:46
The only thing interesting in this set is the stepped bottom row and BAE, does PBTFans run these molds or is this just a tease?
Title: Re: [IC] PBTfans Luna
Post by: Gemmmmmmmmmmmmmy on Tue, 01 September 2026, 18:20:20
Stepped bottom row, shinethrough macros and bae is insane… I didn’t know pbtfans had those molds
Title: Re: [IC] PBTfans Luna
Post by: sososoya on Wed, 16 September 2026, 02:54:32
The only thing interesting in this set is the stepped bottom row and BAE, does PBTFans run these molds or is this just a tease?
This set utilizes a new mold
Title: Re: [IC] PBTfans Luna
Post by: swag on Wed, 16 September 2026, 05:51:03
Their old icon mods have been the reason I've avoided PBTFans in the past. 

These mods look fantastic.   I think I'll have to pick this one up and am looking forward to seeing more good things to come from PBTFans.