Author Topic: Fstop's keycaps summer sale  (Read 4853 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fstop

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 302
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 22:46:48 »
Hate to do this but I’m selling off most my collection of keys, or at least any keys that have basically gotten no use since I received them. So they are basically all new keys unless specifically noted.  I just graduated and I’ll be spending the next two months traveling this summer, so I need  all the extra funds I can get. Plus I’ve fallen so deeply in love with my Realforce that most of my MX keys are barely getting any love :(.

Prices include shipping within CONUS. I ship internationally, but please ask for a shipping quote beforehand.  You must cover the 4% paypal fee or send payment as a gift.

Pictures might come eventually, but since I don’t have much time nowadays they might not. If you really need pictures just PM me.

Quote
1)   Leopold FC200r MX Clears (black) - $85
Received a few months ago from another GH’er, great condition and all keys are working. The LED on capslock does not work and I don’t know why but it came that way. I assume it’s fixable with enough effort. Numpad LED works. Comes with original box; keyboard itself has seen only a few hours of use.

Quote
2)   NIQMODS RGBY Mods - $65
Received them and stored them. Never used once, didn’t even get a chance to put them onto a keyboard to be honest. Brand new and limited.
 
3)   Raptor Glow in the Dark keycaps - $35
Bought off someone else, great condition, set of 8 glow in the dark keys. As far as I know that is a complete set.

4)   MBC’s black on RGBY Kit - $30
This is a complete set with all the additional keys. Includes a black on red ESC as well.
Quote

5)   Clack Skull Factory 2nd MX Grey – Offer

6)   Clack Skull Topre Mint Green – Offer

7)   Clack Skull Topre Milk Yellow – Offer

8)   Clack Skull Topre Light Purple – Offer

For all CC keys, it will be a bid of a silent auction through PM offers. I will try to keep the prices reasonable, as long as the offers are reasonable.
CM Storm Quickfire MX Reds
CM Storm Quickfire MX Blues
Filco Majestouch-2  MX Browns
RealForce 87uw uniform 45g

Offline jrockroll

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 199
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 22:48:58 »
rgby 1.25 or 1.5?

Offline fstop

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 302
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 22:51:49 »
1.25 standard ANSI.
CM Storm Quickfire MX Reds
CM Storm Quickfire MX Blues
Filco Majestouch-2  MX Browns
RealForce 87uw uniform 45g

Offline boost

  • BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 3302
  • NY Giants!!!
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 22:58:00 »
Pm
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline duq

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 288
  • Location: West Coast
  • Connoisseur
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 23:01:22 »
Ch x

Offline pmh1410

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 479
  • Location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 23:14:07 »
just pm for skull
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline Elrick

  • Hype Master
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 4895
  • Location: CrapTown, Convict Settlement
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 23:14:26 »
4) MBC’s black on RGBY Kit - $30

Please let me buy this......NOW.

Offline fstop

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 302
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 23:42:28 »
If you have submitted a bid I will give you a chance to counter offer in a day or so. I probably won't keep the auctions going for more than 1-2 days since I'm already satisfied with the current offers and don't want things to get out of hand.

Also putting #4 on hold for Elrick as soon as I get confirmation from him.
CM Storm Quickfire MX Reds
CM Storm Quickfire MX Blues
Filco Majestouch-2  MX Browns
RealForce 87uw uniform 45g

Offline Elrick

  • Hype Master
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 4895
  • Location: CrapTown, Convict Settlement
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 23:57:20 »
Quote from: fstop;622175
Also putting #4 on hold for Elrick as soon as I get confirmation from him.

What a decent individual....... and yes I'm after a Topre cap as well.  Have already pm'd you.

Offline weenis

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 69
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 17 September 2012, 10:56:59 »
Seconds if #4 falls through.
Dell AT101W | Unicomp Spacesaver PC | IBM SpaceSaver Keyboard | IBM Black Label M | KBT Oni Brown | Leopold Otaku Brown | Noppoo Choc Mini Brown | IKBC F104 Brown

Offline MMB

  • I no longer use this account. Please email me.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 17 September 2012, 11:20:31 »
photos are nice...

Offline Wildcard

  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 1045
  • Location: Fields of Columbia
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 17 September 2012, 11:37:57 »
PM'd on the Raptor Set

Offline metafour

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 667
  • Location: Los Angeles
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 17 September 2012, 19:49:16 »
This thread is from June...

Offline Wildcard

  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 1045
  • Location: Fields of Columbia
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 17 September 2012, 22:01:07 »
This thread is from June...

Yeah I saw that this was an old thread. Recently revived by weenis? No updates at the top that any of these actually sold, so no idea. But I have been looking for a Raptor set, so just in case.

Offline akuJIWA

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 472
  • Location: Australia
  • Lock 'N Load!
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 01:29:01 »
This thread is from June...

Yeah I saw that this was an old thread. Recently revived by weenis? No updates at the top that any of these actually sold, so no idea. But I have been looking for a Raptor set, so just in case.

Me too.. trying to find those Raptor keycaps. :(
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline zzAaron

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 35
  • Location: San Francisco
Re: Fstop's keycaps summer sale
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 01:42:35 »
This thread is from June...

Yeah I saw that this was an old thread. Recently revived by weenis? No updates at the top that any of these actually sold, so no idea. But I have been looking for a Raptor set, so just in case.

Me too.. trying to find those Raptor keycaps. :(

some guy had em on deskthority like a week or 2 ago but i think its gone now. shouldve looked guys.
Ducky 9008G2 Browns, White Filco TKL Reds