Author Topic: Didjamatic is unloading a ton of vintage keyboards via ebay  (Read 10433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Didjamatic is unloading a ton of vintage keyboards via ebay
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 14 May 2013, 08:03:40 »

I recall only one blue alps board last night, and believe it went for $80.
Unless there was another blue alps I missed.

Speaking of which, I don't know who got this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190834922206

But that looks like a great price to me (even with shipping). This is the northgate I wanted, but I forgot to bid.

I would have liked that one, too, and put in a light bid on it, "just in case" ....

However, since didjamatic did not say that it was blue, I assumed that it was not. I have a nice white Alps brand board that I am happy with.
When a Fool gains power, the First thing he does is Silence the Wise.
The Next thing he does is Gather other Fools around him.
The Final thing he does is Destroy the Nation.
- Plato