Author Topic: Check out my Model F's new Logo!  (Read 1401 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dgreekstallion

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 215
  • Location: Texas
  • B.S. Fiend
Check out my Model F's new Logo!
« on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 18:21:55 »
To be perfectly honest I get bored with many things in life incredibly fast , and the IBM Logo on my Model F was the latest victim to my Adult ADHD... I found a really neat IBM logo on eBay, albeit still attached to an ancient floppy disk, so with a minute or two of my time I removed the metal slide from the floppy and installed it [temporarily] on my keyboard.

P.S.,

If anyone is worried about the duct tape in the picture, have no fear, as I am going to eventually get a whole new cover either made or sourced from another Model F/etc.
Recent keyboard fanatic.

Model F-122 convert.

Offline fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Check out my Model F's new Logo!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 18:29:26 »
Great idea for metal IBM badges!
When a fool gains power, the first thing he does is silence the wise.
The Next thing he does is gather other fools around him.
The final thing he does is destroy the Nation.
- Plato

Offline dgreekstallion

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 215
  • Location: Texas
  • B.S. Fiend
Re: Check out my Model F's new Logo!
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 19:53:25 »
Great idea for metal IBM badges!


Thank you so much sir. Too bad I don't own a floppy drive or I'd see what was on the disk.
Recent keyboard fanatic.

Model F-122 convert.