Author Topic: [SOLD] NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky  (Read 9335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 16:44:15 »
Super clean excellent specimen from my personal collection.

$50 Paypal including domestic US shipping direct sale via Geekhack.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252469173434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 July 2016, 13:03:52 by fohat.digs »
"When you use the AI, all this information goes into our amazing super mind."
- D Trump 2026-09-28
yea, right, what could go wrong?

Offline romevi

  • Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Posts: 8942
  • Location: The Windy City
Re: NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 16:49:42 »
Say... I got a board just like that one.  :p

Online fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Re: NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:14:12 »

Say... I got a board just like that one.

Actually not. I had 2, and then I got a third that was truly "new". I sold you the 1st one, this is the 2nd.

The one I sold you was slightly different - the footprint of the case was smaller and I think that yours was PS/2.
Different model number, too, I think - wasn't yours an RT101+?

They are all very close. I had a hard time deciding which one to put up for sale when you bought yours.
This one is just as nice.
"When you use the AI, all this information goes into our amazing super mind."
- D Trump 2026-09-28
yea, right, what could go wrong?

Offline romevi

  • Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Posts: 8942
  • Location: The Windy City
Re: NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:30:59 »

Say... I got a board just like that one.

Actually not. I had 2, and then I got a third that was truly "new". I sold you the 1st one, this is the 2nd.

The one I sold you was slightly different - the footprint of the case was smaller and I think that yours was PS/2.
Different model number, too, I think - wasn't yours an RT101+?

They are all very close. I had a hard time deciding which one to put up for sale when you bought yours.
This one is just as nice.

Nah, I knew it was different.

I love the board. It's got a click I haven't tried before, and the caps are pleasant to feel when typing.
First time using a small Backspace in two decades; didn't realize how accustomed I've become to the more common ANSI ones...  :-\

Online fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Re: NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:40:32 »

It's got a click I haven't tried before, and the caps are pleasant to feel when typing.
First time using a small Backspace in two decades; didn't realize how accustomed I've become to the more common ANSI ones.

That is the killer. I can use a bigass Enter all day, but the 1u Backspace makes me insane.

As far as I know, all Hi-Teks have great PBT dye-sub caps.
"When you use the AI, all this information goes into our amazing super mind."
- D Trump 2026-09-28
yea, right, what could go wrong?