Author Topic: Northgate on ebay at a reasonable price  (Read 22939 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Northgate on ebay at a reasonable price
« on: Thu, 30 January 2025, 11:13:07 »
item #  276835751152
When a Fool gains power, the First thing he does is Silence the Wise.
The Next thing he does is Gather other Fools around him.
The Final thing he does is Destroy the Nation.
- Plato

Offline ander

  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Posts: 1197
  • Location: Vancouver, BC
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: Northgate on ebay at a reasonable price
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 23 February 2025, 01:01:58 »
It's still up. Just thought I'd mention, though, this is a Northgate 101-S, not an OmniKey, so it's RD, not mechanical—pics here.