Author Topic: SIIG Minitouch 1903 Taiwan on ebay  (Read 1470 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
SIIG Minitouch 1903 Taiwan on ebay
« on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 12:37:01 »
"When you use the AI, all this information goes into our amazing super mind."
- D Trump 2026-09-28
yea, right, what could go wrong?

Offline dorkvader

  • Posts: 6291
  • Location: Boston area
  • all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
Re: SIIG Minitouch 1903 Taiwan on ebay
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 13:28:29 »
I'm told the model 1903 is the AT and the other one (1942?) is PS2, but all the SIIG minitouch model 1903's have been monterey that I' have seen pictures of.

Some people have postulated you can tell if it's white or monterey based on the numpad legend colour, but I have only heard conflicting information about that, so I don't think it's reliable.