Author Topic: NIB MODEL F 1501100  (Read 11677 times)

Offline Vtgbin

NIB MODEL F 1501100
« on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 14:52:40 »
Looks in mint condition but no sticker on backside? I thought all model f would have prod.date etc.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223592724512

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: NIB MODEL F 1501100
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 14:57:38 »
Labels are only consistently on the 122-key terminals.
Definition - An Insurgency is a violent, armed rebellion against authority when those taking part in the rebellion are not recognized as belligerents (lawful combatants). An insurgency can be fought and may also be opposed by measures to protect the population and by political and economic actions of various kinds, as well as propaganda aimed at undermining the insurgents' claims against the incumbent regime. As a concept, insurgency's nature is ambiguous. Not all rebellions are insurgencies. There have been many cases of non-violent rebellions using civil resistance. When insurgency is used to describe a movement's unlawfulness by virtue of not being authorized by or in accordance with the law of the land, its use is neutral. However, when it is used by a state or another authority under threat, "insurgency" often also carries an implication that the rebels' cause is illegitimate, whereas those rising up will see the authority of the state as being illegitimate.
Sometimes there may be one or more simultaneous (“multipolar”) insurgencies occurring in a country. The Iraq insurgency is one example of a recognized government versus multiple groups of insurgents. Multipolarity extends the definition of insurgency to situations where there is no recognized authority, and with changing alliances.

Offline no, the other guy

• actually, this guy
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 15:05:27 »
705 USD though. And here in Germany, probably twice...
<armin> i have the impression the only reason the mx red switch was invented was drunk people

Unicomp PC122 (review) * IBM Model F XT * Dell AT101W

Offline Vtgbin

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 15:32:19 »
Labels are only consistently on the 122-key terminals.

Never seen one without the sticker, I have two model f's,  the 82 model has a small sticker and the 84 quite large.

Offline nelamvr6

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 12:20:40 »
Looks nice. But pretty pricy. I paid $350 for my Model F XT, and it was NOS also, it just lacked the original box.

I don't think the box is worth as much as all that.
IBM Model F AT | IBM Model M White Label | PFU Limited Edition Realforce | Leopold FC660C