Author Topic: [IC] Dawn | FE Raffle 10/29 - Link to GB thread  (Read 145800 times)

Offline El_Jackador

Re: [IC] Dawn | Final Prototype Made - Raffle Soon
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 08:09:58 »
Oooooooooo a WKL ISO 75% in grey! I'm definitley in for this!

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 10:30:37 »
Made a long overdue update on the status of this board, the second prototype is done and I expect to hold a raffle soon, but the details are not finalized. I wanted to make sure people who originally followed this thread but opted not to join the Discord server, or people that browse GeekHack and haven't seen the board but are potentially interested, would be able to see the information. I will make a GB thread when the details are ready and link to it in this post, or you can join the Discord server for updates as well.
Any deets you can share on when people can get this board? And third party reviewers?

Offline crykn

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 18:46:41 »
so i assume the raffle is for FE version only, right?
how about the SE version?

Yes, the upcoming raffle is for the Founders Edition. A larger quantity of boards will be available for the Dawn pre-order after the FE production run delivers, those will have brass accents rather than the copper accents of the FE boards.

Made a long overdue update on the status of this board, the second prototype is done and I expect to hold a raffle soon, but the details are not finalized. I wanted to make sure people who originally followed this thread but opted not to join the Discord server, or people that browse GeekHack and haven't seen the board but are potentially interested, would be able to see the information. I will make a GB thread when the details are ready and link to it in this post, or you can join the Discord server for updates as well.
Any deets you can share on when people can get this board? And third party reviewers?

I just need to finalize the pricing so I can announce the raffle date. Also, there will be a build stream which I'll announce when the raffle details are ready! Should be in the next week or so that those details are available.

Offline Starius

« Reply #203 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 22:29:46 »
colors already announced in discord - white / gray / black for fe - and se ... i forgot, no white

No Navy?  Shoot.  That navy render is why I subscribed to this thread.  Oh well, still a nice looking board!

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 07 January 2021, 05:08:44 »
colors already announced in discord - white / gray / black for fe - and se ... i forgot, no white

No Navy?  Shoot.  That navy render is why I subscribed to this thread.  Oh well, still a nice looking board!
i forgot colors for the standard dawn run. Just for FE there are the 3

Offline Starius

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 07 January 2021, 09:03:29 »

i forgot colors for the standard dawn run. Just for FE there are the 3

Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification.   :thumb:

Offline crykn

« Reply #206 on: Sat, 09 January 2021, 19:11:08 »

Actually, there has been a slight change of plans to offer the FE and standard Dawn concurrently to make more boards available sooner, but I'll post the exact details soon once the pricing and vendors are finalized.

Salvun is actually in the middle of changing anodizers, so the colors might change just a bit. I'm not sure if Navy will be an option, but I wanted to let you know the final colors will be posted once the sale details are finalized.

Offline crykn

Re: [IC] Dawn | Prototype Build Stream 1/21 | GB Soon
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 19:06:29 »
Added details about a build stream of one of the second prototypes by Poesjuh (https://twitch.tv/P0esjuh) scheduled for Thursday 1/21 at 20:00 GMT+1

Offline highpur

« Reply #208 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 19:57:14 »
Beautiful keyboard, best of luck for the GB.

Offline Starius

« Reply #209 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 20:30:07 »

Salvun is actually in the middle of changing anodizers, so the colors might change just a bit. I'm not sure if Navy will be an option, but I wanted to let you know the final colors will be posted once the sale details are finalized.

Ah, thank you for the update on that!  :thumb:

Offline shortdog6

• Casper Keys
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 22:36:17 »
This is beautiful

Offline SleepyJacky

« Reply #211 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 19:56:37 »
Very clean. Going to try and shoot for a version in white if possible  :cool:

Offline MQLYU

« Reply #212 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 06:47:30 »
Reserved

Offline braindont

• New builder with a bit too much money :/
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 04:13:25 »
I want this. Interested

Offline Kronenbourg1664

« Reply #214 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 04:23:03 »
sad that this won't have a hotswap option, would be an instant buy from me

Offline UGunaLOSE

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 07:57:12 »
Lovely! Layout is, imo, prime 75% layout,

GLWIC

Offline Rynxe

• Braccas Meas Vescimini
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 27 April 2021, 04:25:36 »
Just have to +1 for the Dark Navy, hoping that Salvun can make it happen.

Actually, there has been a slight change of plans to offer the FE and standard Dawn concurrently to make more boards available sooner, but I'll post the exact details soon once the pricing and vendors are finalized.

Offline Finite

• peer pressured into mk hobby, pls send help
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 28 May 2021, 16:29:26 »
I think this is the best layout that 75% can offer, especially the WKL version. I seriously hope this enters GB soon since I cannot think of a better 75% ever being made. I will 100% be willing to sell my current 75% just to be able to afford this.

Offline tarokeebs

• TMOv2r2 || Kikuichimonji
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 22 August 2021, 20:56:43 »
you've got to love this layout!

collection: tmov2 | kikuichimonji

Offline crykn

Re: [IC] Dawn | FE Raffle 10/29
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 07:20:58 »
Link to GB thread added