Author Topic: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway ends on Sunday!  (Read 20564 times)

Offline Nim

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - BAD raffle today - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 16:20:09 »
Last minute decided to up the set count from 4 to 5 and add in Liha Accents as well. We need more brown hue sets!

Offline nasp

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - BAD raffle today - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 20:35:11 »
Last minute decided to up the set count from 4 to 5 and add in Liha Accents as well. We need more brown hue sets!

I'm working on it  :cool:

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
GB is closing soon - don't forget to join Oasis before it's too late!

Also, today is Latrialum's Oasis raffle - make sure you joined the GB and keep your order numbers close for a shot at these!

Daily reminder that I'm giving away a TX EO-87 to one of Oasis GB participants!

۞ Enter the GB and purchase both an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit

۞ fill this >> form <<

۞ that's all folks

« Last Edit: Sun, 08 March 2020, 03:07:05 by JSaintS »

Offline Gohan

How many units to MOQ?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
Keep in mind I havenít received updated numbers from Kono since Thursday night and I have yet to get updated numbers from the other vendors for today - we are missing 6.7k units :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
[GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - Latriaum raffle Live - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 10:41:20 »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 13:43:31 »
Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Here are a couple of updates:

۞ Invoices for Latrialum's raffle will go out asap - I'm checking order numbers with vendors first :)

۞ Stay tuned for more artisans raffles - here is what has yet to come: Fraktal Kaps, Lo-Ki, Keyforge, SUK (this one is going to take a while though) and HWS (boy o boy I can't wait for that one!)

۞ Ah, also, we HIT MOQ!!! This has not been the adventure I expected and I wish we had hit MOQ much sooner but I am thrilled and humbled by the love you guys have showed me! I can't wait for you to get the keyset and put it on your boards!

۞ Last call for the TX EO-87 giveaway! It is open to everyone that has purchased an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit. Is that your case? PERFECT! Just make sure to fill this >> form << and you are good to go!

Offline nasp

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 14:02:15 »
Hello everyone,

۞ Invoices for Latrialum's raffle will go out asap - I'm checking order numbers with vendors first :)

۞ Stay tuned for more artisans raffles - here is what has yet to come: Fraktal Kaps, Lo-Ki, Keyforge, SUK (this one is going to take a while though) and HWS (boy o boy I can't wait for that one!)

۞ Ah, also, we HIT MOQ!!! This has not been the adventure I expected and I wish we had hit MOQ much sooner but I am thrilled and humbled by the love you guys have showed me! I can't wait for you to get the keyset and put it on your boards!

۞ Last call for the TX EO-87 giveaway! It is open to everyone that has purchased an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit. Is that your case? PERFECT! Just make sure to fill this >> form << and you are good to go!

I'm surprised you didn't hit MOQ sooner too considering how great this set is, esp. novelties and deskmat, and all the hard work you put into it. Nonetheless, congrats and it's at the top of my list for sets that I can't wait to receive.

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
Great news!

Congrats OP!

Offline dmatx1

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 14:23:54 »
Ah, also, we HIT MOQ!!!
This was a rough ride and finally happened!

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 21:49:40 »
Hello everyone,

I'm surprised you didn't hit MOQ sooner too considering how great this set is, esp. novelties and deskmat, and all the hard work you put into it. Nonetheless, congrats and it's at the top of my list for sets that I can't wait to receive.

Agree with nasp, was very surprised this was so tough, but kudos to you for continuing the fight. As I said earlier in this thread, the set looks great, the artisan collab work you did was amazing, and then you even threw in a board giveaway.

Congrats on MOQ and so well deserved!! Cant wait to get my set!!

Offline Alpsie

This is great :) Glad we hit MOQ

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline Actualize

I wanted to order this so much, I had it in my cart at Kono.store but a few hours later when I was home ready to order the prices got bumped up by $10-15 per kit for no reason. I also sent them an email and got no response. I will not order it eventually cause it's out of my budget. But it was almost $50 less yesterday... I feel so disappointed.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
[GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - TX EO-87!
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 04:21:22 »
I wanted to order this so much, I had it in my cart at Kono.store but a few hours later when I was home ready to order the prices got bumped up by $10-15 per kit for no reason. I also sent them an email and got no response. I will not order it eventually cause it's out of my budget. But it was almost $50 less yesterday... I feel so disappointed.

Unfortunately the price increase is due to the fact that the GB is over and Kono started selling extras which have a mark up as usual. The GB was supposed to end last Friday but we let it open during the weekend to help ensure we hit MOQ.

I am so sorry for this :(

Offline Actualize

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - TX EO-87!
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 04:38:34 »
Oh, I understand. Ah RIP, I just got enough money on my Paypal yesterday. Oh well, too bad for me :(

Offline bobdenard

« Reply #115 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:07:42 »
Did the Rama Cap meet MOQ?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:41:25 »
Did the Rama Cap meet MOQ?

Yes sir :) everything (w/o exception) will be made :)

Offline dvorcol

« Reply #117 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 17:51:45 »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
[GB] KAT Oasis - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway running till Sunday!
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 11 March 2020, 03:18:26 »

As you guys have seen, we have hit MOQ on the set and I could not be more grateful for the support! I promised to giveaway a TX EO-87 and I will keep my promise - the giveaway will end on Sunday. Here are the requirements:

۞ You entered the GB and purchased both an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit?

۞ Fill this >> form <<

۞ that's all folks

Frosted WK TX EO-87

Offline Kryptac

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway ends on Sunday!
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 13:25:57 »
What is the board in the render with the glass camels?

Offline dmatx1

What is the board in the render with the glass camels?

Curious what 80%/75% keyboard case is being used in the first renders with the glass camels?

That is the Brussels by Goldworms_77 on IG. Definitely go check him out, that board is gorgeous!

Offline soloplayer

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway ends on Sunday!
« Reply #121 on: Sun, 29 March 2020, 06:19:18 »
erm which case color would you guys recommend to better fit with this set? i'm going to cerakote my new case but i'm stuck
i ordered base alpha and blue modifier