Author Topic: [IC] GMK Blush DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE  (Read 31216 times)

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • GMK Noel
Re: [IC] GMK Blush Goes Live July 1st! + Update
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 06:16:21 »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't believe this set should be run. Not yet at least.

A lot of what's on the IC at the moment feels incomplete and/or rushed.
  • Inconsistent Legends from Kitting to Board Renders
  • Questionable accent keys (they're the same as alpha colours)
  • Equally questionable mod-coloured spacebars
  • No transparency on colours chosen
  • The willingness to copy other people's ideas and go through with it if there's no backlash (This by itself should not be condoned in this community, and your response to the removal suggests otherwise)
I'd highly advise you consolidate these issues, and if these changes aren't able to be made by the Group Buy date, suggest delaying the set through vendors to a later date if possible. People are buying into your ideas and inspiration, and if they seem inconsistent and lacking effort, you only risk detrimenting your set as a whole.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 June 2020, 06:22:11 by Agilr »

Offline Sleepdealr

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 11:13:18 »
is the x color on the rama the same color for olivia? would they match
Not sure. These were made specifically to match the set and I'm not sure if they would match Olivia as well

Offline FaKe_VirTual

• * Maker
  • I design colorfull plastic pieces
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 18:44:35 »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't believe this set should be run. Not yet at least.

• The willingness to copy other people's ideas and go through with it if there's no backlash (This by itself should not be condoned in this community, and your response to the removal suggests otherwise)
I'd highly advise you consolidate these issues, and if these changes aren't able to be made by the Group Buy date, suggest delaying the set through vendors to a later date if possible. People are buying into your ideas and inspiration, and if they seem inconsistent and lacking effort, you only risk detrimenting your set as a whole.

Are those kit images up to date?

Edit: Checking the Reddit post, it appears that they are. The runner has acknowledged that there are some issues with the kits, and has said that they will try to address them before the GB starts.

I would also highly recommend taking all the suggestions, that were given in the Reddit post, into consideration. Right now the kitting is just a pure mess if I'm being honest.
People shouldn't pay money for an incomplete product like this. Take your time with it, do research and give it another try later this year.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 19:18:37 »

i think its absolutely pathetic that a vendor would actually take this to market.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 19:18:59 »
doublepost

Offline mvkoto

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 19:56:46 »

i think its absolutely pathetic that a vendor would actually take this to market.

Make sure you let the vendors know

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 23:42:00 »

As a vendor I think it's pathetic that a vendor would actually take this to market.

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 01:19:27 »
Loving the Caty Lansfield collab
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Catherine-Lansfield-Canterbury-Double-Duvet/dp/B01BCC4BGI
Show Image

took down the deskmat. I'm gonna admit that that's where I took the artwork from it and that I messed up

Wait, so there's no collab?

Also ~ Agilr has some really good points here that I'm curious to know

Edited for deskmat collaboration reference
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 June 2020, 18:09:11 by Pluto19 »

Offline deliciousmango

Re: [IC] GMK Blush DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 04 July 2020, 00:39:05 »
Good luck! Will be waiting for this set of keycaps.

Offline zlalaman2

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 04 July 2020, 15:38:01 »
Good luck with everything! I was also looking forward to this and will still be moving forward.

Offline Kookiekurls

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 03:05:46 »
Definitely hope this one comes back. This is the perfect set for a gray themed keyboard!

Offline thebreadsaver

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 21 November 2020, 19:04:00 »
i really wish this isn't dead but there haven't been any updates in so long :')