Author Topic: [IC] iNETT Studio:SQUARE.X 60% Keyboard (Review and Build Stream Added, GB Soon)  (Read 50218 times)

Offline Simen

Will the USB-C cutout be made in the shape of a USB C port? Think Nathan (Taeha Types) mentioned that he was bothered that it was a square cut in the prototype.

I'm actually more concerned that there was a need to use masking tape to reduce rattle of the plate! Would that be addressed?

Yes, we have fixed the design so that won't happen on production units.

Offline Simen

Hey everyone! Latest update on the first post, GB coming up soon!

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

Hey everyone! Latest update on the first post, GB coming up soon!
Hey would it be possible to show a video of the final prototype just so we can take a look at what the product we would be receiving would look like? For example with the fixed plate issues and such?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Yehuo.

This is one of the best looking keyboards I have ever seen, this GB will definitely attract my attention

Offline Llamakob

I know that im a bit late but any chanse for an EU proxy. Id be sure that all EU buyers would lovge this as it would result in a smoother shorter shipping and a lower cost. Anyways great design and good luck with the GB.
PC: 3900x, 2070super, ASUS Viii impact, 16 GB Trident z, NZXT h210

Offline Enki336

Waiting for this  :D

Offline Ptaty

Hey there, the hotswap pcb layout confuses me slightly. Is it possible to have a normal sized backspace as there seems to be two keys with this: |\

Probably me being stupid but I thought I'd ask.