Author Topic: [GB] Canvas & Mahjong 65% Low/Hi-Profile +LHNP (Mahjong reopened order form)  (Read 42092 times)

Offline PM_ME_THE_SLOTHS

I'm starting to teach myself how to do some stuff on blender and this can't come soon enough. Can't wait for the Left hand numpad!

Offline Umio1

The facility making the switch plates sent me some photos of a defect they caught (they're remaking the non-conforming plates) and I thought I'd share a photo because the plates are looking good!

Offline Dissitesuxba11s

Look at this guys and his constant updates  ;D

Plate looks great! Minus the defect.

Offline Umio1

just got the CNC parts in early, here's some quick pictures to tease y'all:

Offline PotatoTM

Oh my god, I went with the mahjong green bottom white top combo as a sort of meme but holy **** you nailed the colour. It's going to be rough finding feet that look ok and a keycap set to match but I'm excited to see it in person!

Offline Umio1

yeah the color turned out perfect!
I took the pictures  in a dimly lit room so the pic quality inst the best

Offline PM_ME_THE_SLOTHS

Oh my god, I went with the mahjong green bottom white top combo as a sort of meme but holy **** you nailed the colour. It's going to be rough finding feet that look ok and a keycap set to match but I'm excited to see it in person!
I went with a black top stainless bottom and now i'm questioning it. That looks so clean. I bet GMK camping would look pretty good on that.

Offline stein3

I went with a black top stainless bottom and now i'm questioning it. That looks so clean. I bet GMK camping would look pretty good on that.
I made the same change! Still super excited.

Offline VoodooBear

It's beautiful!!!  :)

Offline Umio1

All the plates just came in and everything is fitting perfectly; the picture doesn't do it justice, but i think everyone will be really happy with how these turned out!

Now just to wait for the PCB's
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 July 2020, 20:14:16 by Umio1 »

Offline SekaiJutsu

• GeekHack
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Honestly so stoked!

Offline fooddoof

just got the CNC parts in early, here's some quick pictures to tease y'all:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

suddenly many regrets for not ordering the extra green bottom case ;0;

so excited tho!! everything seems to be going well and in good time!