Author Topic: [IC]Classy TKL, GB 29/8 22:00 GMT+2  (Read 53984 times)

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
[IC]Classy TKL, GB 29/8 22:00 GMT+2
« on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:36:49 »
GB Is going live on the 29th of this month at 22:00 GMT+2 here: https://masterworks.design/
GB thread is now approved : https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=108263.0

Introduction
Hi, my name is DoctorNunu founder of Masterworks. And this is my latest creation:

I created this board for the people riding their penny-farthing to work every morning. The ones wearing a tophat when they're eating pizza.

Pictures of the prototype (By Koen Romers):

Typing test (By Koen Romers):
list=LLjpAiFCWZvbm1ptyUTF7nWg&index=2&t=0s

Technical info

• CNC Aluminum case - Anodized: Black & Dark grey.
• Top mounted plate.
• 5.2 Degree typing angle
• QMK (& VIA soon) compatible PCB + Aio3 universal daughterboard (USB-C)
• WKL only, because this board is not for peasants. 
• Plate options - Brass - Polycarbonate.
• Brass weight
• Sharp corners for ultimate moustache-shaving-compability.
• ISO and ANSI fixed plates.
• Plate foam and case foam included in the kit
• Extra plate, plate foam and PCB will be available for purchase.
• Assembly service will be offered (Not lubing switches).
• GB will be limited to 100 entries.
• Sale type; FCFS
• Estimated price ~500 € (Including VAT for EU citizens).

ANSI Plate:

ISO Plate:

Renders

Custom packaging:

Renders by Kingk22

New deskmat renders, design by LastPadawan:

Black Fleur-De-Lis on Grey Marble Background*:

Classy TKL Blueprint on Marble Background*:

White Fleur-De-Lis on Grey Marble Background*:

Black Fleur-De-Lis on Dark Wood Background*:

Classy TKL Blueprint on Dark Wood Background*:

Black Fleur-De-Lis on Dark Wood Background*:

*Watermarked for safety purposes, the "LastPadawan" logo will not be on the actual product.

Updates

2020-04-23 (Creation of post) First prototype is ordered and I should receive it by the end of next month.

2020-04-24 Added layout options, made decision on the plates; Fixed ANSI and ISO options.
The moustache weight will not be changed.
The Beige colour was very appreciated, I will try to make this happen.
I will do some changes to the mounting situation of the plate , to get a more even typing feel.

2020-04-27 Tried some different logo variants, found one I really liked. I have added a form for voting.

2020-04-28 After reading the poll results I came to the decision that the Martini logo will be used.
Decided on colours based on the first form.

2020-05-02
- Received the feet & daughterboards. PCB's are ordered, gaskets are ordered, plate foam is ordered.
- I have made a design for the custom packaging, hopefully I can get a good price so that this doesn't affect the GB price.
- The beige color won't be made unfortunately, as the price cost was too high and the risk for imperfections is high. If there will be a R2 this will definitely be reconsidered though.
- Changed the mounting a bit for better typing feel. Gasket is now added aswell.
- Created a discord server for discussions.
- IC Forms are now closed. PCB's are received and QMK ready, will be mapping to VIA in a near future.

2020-06-06
- Received the prototype, built it up, sent it to Koen Romers for photographing.
- Very happy with how it turned out, I have to do some adjustments on the height as I wasn't satisfied with how the keycaps sat.
- Gasket will be removed, the idea I had in mind did not work as intended, it sounded better with the regular top mount.
- Only brass weight will be available for GB.
- Type test uploaded by Koen Romers.
- Custom packaging approved, feet approved, daughterboard approved, pcb approved, plate foam approved.
- Ordering second prototype ASAP, GB will start when the second prototype is approved, and my website is up.
- Adjusting the mounting a bit for a better experience.

2020-07-04
- Deskmat designs are finalized, collaboration with @Lastpadawan
- Deskmats will be sold as an unlimited GB and will have proxies.
- Expecting the final Classy TKL prototype to arrive next week.

2020-08-05
A month has passed since I last updated you guys (Other than the Discord server). First of all, sorry for that. Second of all, I've had a ton of work
to do. Including; setting up the website, working with logistics, payment processing, writing privacy policies etc. As the aim still is to release the board at the end of this month
I still need to work hard to get there in time, I don't want to announce the date too late so you come prepared. Since you are probably not that interested in knowing
about that kind of work, I'll keep it short. Here's some updates on the parts you probably are interested in:
- I have received the final prototype and shipped it to Koen Romers for photographing and assembly on his stream (more on that in a few days).
- The deskmat designs are finalized and prototypes are ordered, as soon as they arrive and confirmed we will be ready to start off that GB.
- Deskmats will be an unlimited GB through vendors on all continents, and will open before the Classy TKL GB is launched.
- Updated the technical information above with accurate information. New pictures for all parts will be posted soon.
- Website almost finished, join the Discord servers for some updates on that.
- LastPadawan has officially joined the Masterworks team! He has been amazing to work with, and I wouldn't have come this far this fast without him.
We have been working together on the website for the past weeks, and we will keep working together on future projects and releases.

That's all I've got for you now, I'll make sure to get back to you soon. Thanks again for all your support, critique and your patience.

Discord server:
https://discord.gg/qBvpswR

Credit to the amazing people helping me with this project:
-Wraul for helping me with the firmware and just supporting the project in general.
-4pplet for designing the PCB, really great guy!
-Kingk22 for the sick renders
-Koen Romers for the amazing photos and video, also provides great feedback!
-RealDavidl for helping me design the logo for Masterwork aswell as promoting the keyboard!
 -LastPadawan for upcoming deskmat collabs with the Classy TKL. (More info on this soon).
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 August 2020, 10:59:27 by DoctorNunu »

Offline TheInverseKey

• You can run but you cannot hide!
Re: [IC]Reading through you monocle? Classy TKL is for you.
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:39:53 »
Classy keyboard deserves classy switches would a classy Alps version be an option?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:41:28 »
dallman is that you

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:42:54 »
Wait, you show a nice beige color w GMK cafe, and the colors are ‘Black - Red - Dark grey - Standard silver’?

Offline PeenixStarr

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:46:14 »
Do you have an actually good reason to not use A87 footprint?

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:47:49 »
Classy keyboard deserves classy switches would a classy Alps version be an option?

If there's enough interest then absolutely.
I will create a form for suggestions.

Offline Jaltr

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 16:48:40 »
I'm classy, I'm in.

Sent from my SM-J415G using Tapatalk

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:04:31 »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:16:19 »
Wow a nice looking TKL  :-*

Offline ectoplasmatic

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:22:30 »
it's beautiful, love the very soft curves. but does something *truly* classy have 'classy' written on it? or are you being ironic and I'm missing the point...?

Offline Inner-Ear

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:26:52 »
TWKL (twinKL? twinkle?)

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:30:13 »

• QMK compatible PCB (Designed by 4pplet, amazing work btw.) + Aio3 universal daughterboard (USB-C)

WKL? Fine. What will be the rest of the physical layout options on the PCB? Stepped/non-stepped Caps Lock, splittable keys (both Shift keys, Space bar, Backspace) and vertical Enter for the truly classy people around here?

(also, the "classy" logo looks seriously misplaced there)

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:41:33 »

• QMK compatible PCB (Designed by 4pplet, amazing work btw.) + Aio3 universal daughterboard (USB-C)

WKL? Fine. What will be the rest of the physical layout options on the PCB? Stepped/non-stepped Caps Lock, splittable keys (both Shift keys, Space bar, Backspace) and vertical Enter for the truly classy people around here?

Revealing all that information quickly is not classy  :-X

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:43:16 »

I'd say withholding fundamental information from an IC is... teasy.

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 17:47:35 »

I'd say withholding fundamental information from an IC is... teasy.

It only feels teasy to those not classy  :-*

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 18:07:43 »
It only feels teasy to those not classy  :-*

The Emperor's wardrobe disagrees (or would disagree, were it not an inanimate object). ;D

Wait that was not classy? Dam...

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 20:43:36 »
dallman is that you

underrated post

I still think it's Dallman.

Anyway, I like the keyboard.

Offline Genn

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 21:58:12 »
Sharp edges are meh and I’m not particularly fond of the logo. It reminds of all those moustache tattoos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 23:07:05 »
Huge fan of sharp edges!  Also B E I G E

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 23:35:10 »
Huge fan of sharp edges!  Also B E I G E

EXACTLY.

Offline roguesystem087

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 23 April 2020, 23:37:51 »
Disguised Toast incoming!!!

Offline OscarPapa

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 01:51:08 »
I'm huge fan of classic TKL's. I like the simplicity of the desing and the color selection seems spot on. Classic WKL layout and none of that F13 nonsense. I do however have few suggestions.

Consider making bezels less thick at least on the sides to match the gap between alphas and nav cluster to achieve those classic proportions. The Rama styled thick boi bezels do not look so good with TKL's.

I'm hoping the logo on the top will be optional. The logo does not make a keyboard classier.

Consider adding couple of degrees to the typing angle 5.2 degrees is very flat.

I would like to see more brass on the underside. Maybe the whole weight could be visible on the underside and the moustache logo carved to the weight.

Here is a Photoshop hack of my suggestions

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 04:47:19 »
Like it, ISO an option?
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline Vyndem

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 05:44:55 »
I need this keeb in a polycarbonate version

Offline i luv chuletas

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 06:43:56 »
Love the Bezels on this, love the overall look as well....but, do we really need C L A S S Y plastered over the arrow cluster like that?

I'd honestly rather have it on the back under the mustache if anywhere. Or replace the mustache on the back with it, and put the mustache up front to replace it?

Idk, it feels almost "tacky" and kind of ruins the board's inherent classiness. The overall design of the board is super clean though, specially with that sexy beige color.

Offline lys.nordique

• Formerly 'scatology'
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 08:18:38 »
Damn those hooks who attach the bottom to the top are very small.

I really like the sharp edges look.

Offline zakatak

• no cash
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 08:27:10 »
board looks nice except for the "classy" word engraving on the front. how about the mustache logo instead or just leave it plain

Offline dallman5

LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline Owl

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 09:23:35 »
I am a huge fan of this. I love the very simple and sharp design. The logo and the mustache weight I think strike a wonderful balance of having a classy theme with enough novelty to where it doesn't take itself too seriously. It feels sharp, professional, and handsome while being self-aware. Honestly wouldn't change a thing. Excellent work.

Edit: Just saw that you mentioned Poly plates so this is currently the most interesting TKL IC for me compared to the others out right now. Stunning.

Also one more note. I love the bezels on this thing. I do hope you keep them the way that they are. So many other TKL's are following the status qou with the thinner bezels on the left and right sides. Which, look very nice. But the bezels here work so well with this board. Again, wouldn't change a thing. Awesome work.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2020, 09:27:04 by Owl »

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 09:59:14 »
dallman is that you

:eyes:

LOL, I did not understand the comments at first.

Well, guess I need a new profile picture...

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 10:00:00 »
Like it, ISO an option?

ISO will definitely be an option, can't let down my own country. ..

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 10:01:17 »
I'm huge fan of classic TKL's. I like the simplicity of the desing and the color selection seems spot on. Classic WKL layout and none of that F13 nonsense. I do however have few suggestions.

Consider making bezels less thick at least on the sides to match the gap between alphas and nav cluster to achieve those classic proportions. The Rama styled thick boi bezels do not look so good with TKL's.

I'm hoping the logo on the top will be optional. The logo does not make a keyboard classier.

I would like to see more brass on the underside. Maybe the whole weight could be visible on the underside and the moustache logo carved to the weight.

Show Image

The logo will be optional, but I will not change the major functions on the design.
If I do the changes you suggest, it would look like every other board.

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 10:02:45 »
I am a huge fan of this. I love the very simple and sharp design. The logo and the mustache weight I think strike a wonderful balance of having a classy theme with enough novelty to where it doesn't take itself too seriously. It feels sharp, professional, and handsome while being self-aware. Honestly wouldn't change a thing. Excellent work.

Edit: Just saw that you mentioned Poly plates so this is currently the most interesting TKL IC for me compared to the others out right now. Stunning.

Also one more note. I love the bezels on this thing. I do hope you keep them the way that they are. So many other TKL's are following the status qou with the thinner bezels on the left and right sides. Which, look very nice. But the bezels here work so well with this board. Again, wouldn't change a thing. Awesome work.

Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it!  :)

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 10:20:45 »
Having “classy” above the arrow cluster is the antithesis of classy.

Offline tekneeqz

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 10:57:02 »
interested in this  :cool:

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 11:06:30 »

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 11:23:06 »
Looks very very clean. Especially that all black version with WoB

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 13:26:13 »

+

The mustache at the back looks great, but I'd like to see front logo changed in some way

Offline kiyoboard

• https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
    • https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 13:29:49 »
Really like it. Make beige happen please :D I would also suggest trying different logo on top. Maybe an engraving of the mustache might look more interesting.

Offline hmmmwhatsthis

• no
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 13:31:38 »

+

Offline OscarPapa

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 16:32:55 »

Show Image

The logo will be optional, but I will not change the major functions on the design.
If I do the changes you suggest, it would look like every other board.

Well originality might be hard to achieve when there are many thick bezel TKL group buys going on. Examples are: IRON180 by Smith + Rune, Kai by Thesiscamper and Rama U80-A.

In my opinion the classic TKL style looks something like OTD boards. I would pay unreasonable sum of money to have one, but it seems that I'm too late in the game.

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 19:16:24 »

+

The mustache at the back looks great, but I'd like to see front logo changed in some way

Instead of "classy" it could just be a monocle.  Or a wine glass.  Or a pipe.

Offline shenan97

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 20:15:50 »
I hope the classy logo on the front goes away. everthing else looks awesome.

Offline 2QT2BSTR8

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 21:35:29 »
Would be down for inverting the 'classy' and the Mo in some way.

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 23:49:52 »
Not a fan of the "classy" logo either. Just leave it blank. The mustache weight is meh, but it's hidden so whatever. It kinda reminds me of that mustache meme from like 6 years ago.

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 24 April 2020, 23:51:14 »
I know it isn't but when I look at the renders (specifically the first one) all I see is an elongated tofu. Anyway on the classy above arrow cluster I personally am not offended by it, but I would like to see a swap of it and the moustache on the weight as a comparison.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2020, 23:53:43 by Sycomore »

Offline DoctorNunu

• Masterworks
Re: [IC]Classy TKL, Vote for new logo!
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 04:41:43 »
Hi everyone,

I listened to what you said about the logo and decided to try something else.

I thought a lot about what to do, and I decided to go for a Martini. And I thought to myself, what is more classy than a Martini?
So that's what I did!

I really hope this is something you like, and if not. It will definitely be an option, so you can have either the Martini glass or no logo.

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 05:51:51 »
Martini is the right direction imo  :thumb:

Would be interesting to see the logo placed off-centre, e.g. to the right like 8xv2.0

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 06:11:58 »
Nice logo and a good choice, play with it a little to see where it looks best.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black