Author Topic: [IC] GMK Houhai 后海 - GB Confirmed, Kits + Renders Updated  (Read 85586 times)

Offline grundlemere

Re: [IC] GMK Houhai 后海 - GB Confirmed, Kits + Renders Updated
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 12:20:37 »
Update: the 超级/超級 legends in both kits are correct as published. It may be difficult to see at the scale of the renders, but due to GMK tooling specs, many strokes are combined in ways that may appear at lower resolution to be single strokes. Here is what the SVG of each legend actually looks like:

Offline AvoidingYou

« Reply #251 on: Sat, 17 April 2021, 17:38:45 »
This is looking Absolutely Beautiful, I've been keeping my eye on this for almost a year now, I'm SO excited it has a GB date, and with it being about a month off I'll be able to make sure I save and keep the money together.

Question, though. Do you have any artisans for this? I know I was hoping for a brass/alu red esc key novelty, but that's just me, haha. I'm seeing a lot of affiliate links, including custom aviators, but I'm not seeing any artisan caps? Am I just not looking in the right place or are there none??

thank you!:D

Offline grundlemere

« Reply #252 on: Sun, 18 April 2021, 19:37:11 »
This is looking Absolutely Beautiful, I've been keeping my eye on this for almost a year now, I'm SO excited it has a GB date, and with it being about a month off I'll be able to make sure I save and keep the money together.

Question, though. Do you have any artisans for this? I know I was hoping for a brass/alu red esc key novelty, but that's just me, haha. I'm seeing a lot of affiliate links, including custom aviators, but I'm not seeing any artisan caps? Am I just not looking in the right place or are there none??

Havenít finalized them yet but they are coming!

Offline Tarey

• My cover page
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 00:30:59 »
Loved Houhai, went there multiple times during my sojourn in Beijing 2 years ago, loved the memories... Definitely support this!

Offline AvoidingYou

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 13:36:44 »

Havenít finalized them yet but they are coming!

Nice! I'm really excited, have the price points been finalized at all? I'm trying to figure out how much to save, haha.