Author Topic: [GB] iNETT Studio:SQUARE.X 60% Keyboard [shipping ]  (Read 65169 times)

Offline Simen

Re: [GB] iNETT Studio:SQUARE.X 60% Keyboard [shipping ]
« Reply #250 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 00:45:57 »
I just received mine; unfortunately it seems like one of the screws are overtightened from the factory and one of the screws caused a little cracking. It's not huge but you can see it a bit from the front. Should I email you guys to see what can be done?  :(
Hi,
Please send the picture to inett.studio@Gmail.com, I will help you solve the problem. :D

Offline Simen

« Reply #251 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 00:48:32 »
Not too sure what is up with iNETT Studio. They contacted me on 7th Dec for contact details so they could work on shipping invoice. Till today i have not gotten any invoice for it even after weekly probe.
Whats going on?
I'm in the same boat.

On Dec 7 they requested a phone number. I reached out on the 27th as I hadn't received a shipping invoice yet. A response was given to me the same day, "be patient".

There are only a small group of people who have not been sent a shipping invoice yet according to the Excel sheet linked by OP. Not sure what the hold up is but it hasn't seemed to change much in the past 2 weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
There are some minor problems with the unshipped ones, but donít worry that we are actively processing them and then send them out again.

Offline OXY-Gen

« Reply #252 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 00:59:56 »
When is orders shipping?
I paid the invoice some 2+weeks ago already and no update as of yet

Offline yhs

« Reply #253 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 03:27:10 »
In case someone ordered a spare hotswap PCB they wonít be needing (or would be willing to trade for a solder PCB + cash), let me know :)

Offline Simen

« Reply #254 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 10:28:31 »
When is orders shipping?
I paid the invoice some 2+weeks ago already and no update as of yet
Please chat with me privately, your order number and shipping invoice, I will check the tracking number for you

Offline lofi_network

« Reply #255 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 11:07:53 »
Not too sure what is up with iNETT Studio. They contacted me on 7th Dec for contact details so they could work on shipping invoice. Till today i have not gotten any invoice for it even after weekly probe.
Whats going on?
I'm in the same boat.

On Dec 7 they requested a phone number. I reached out on the 27th as I hadn't received a shipping invoice yet. A response was given to me the same day, "be patient".

There are only a small group of people who have not been sent a shipping invoice yet according to the Excel sheet linked by OP. Not sure what the hold up is but it hasn't seemed to change much in the past 2 weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
There are some minor problems with the unshipped ones, but donít worry that we are actively processing them and then send them out again.

Do you have any timeline for when the remaining orders will be invoiced and shipped?  Basically I'm wondering if mine will even ship before CNY at this point. 

Offline Simen

« Reply #256 on: Wed, 13 January 2021, 01:26:30 »
At present, a small number of players have not shipped yet. We will do our best to send him before the Chinese New Year, so that he can reach your hands perfectly and end this group purchase.

Offline baejork

« Reply #257 on: Fri, 15 January 2021, 04:09:28 »
Does anyone else have plastic still attached to their pcb like mine. Ive only had one previous build so not sure if this is standard but Im not trusting myself to break those pieces off...

Anyone could give me some advice I would appreciate it

259883-0

Offline matrixzj

« Reply #258 on: Fri, 15 January 2021, 04:50:31 »
Does anyone else have plastic still attached to their pcb like mine. Ive only had one previous build so not sure if this is standard but Im not trusting myself to break those pieces off...

Anyone could give me some advice I would appreciate it

(Attachment Link)

Remove those wings
Discord:Matrix#6203

HHKB Fanatics

SA/GMK Keycaps Info