geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

KAT Space Dust Feedback Thread

(1/7) > >>

PseudoLlama:
This is KAT Space Dust, a set about spacey purple and spacey pink.

This is currently in pre-IC, we are looking for preliminary feedback while we finalize the kits and prepare more renders for the IC debut,

Creators: PsuedoAlpaca (Reddit) and Andmyaxewound (Reddit)

As of right now, we have a Koyu render and a rough assortment of novelties.

We now have an alien alphas and icon mods kit

New Isometria render

UPDATE: Modified fonts, now added alien mods. Currently working on a theoretical "mild" version for any of those who find the set too intense.

Got a batch of new renders. First off, updated font to be bigger, we have a gradient mods render, then a solid alphas render and then, basically, an Aether knock-off (alternate alphas add-on)

after some polling on Reddit, it has been determined that Kiona regular and Kiona full bold are the most popular choices, renders will be updated to reflect this soon

We now have Space Cat!!!

If anyone wants updates or more concept renders and what I have planned, feel free to join my Discord Server. https://discord.gg/SaTaP8N

nathanchere:
Non-Latin alphas and/or alphas in the same font as the mod keys would make this a done deal for me.

PseudoLlama:
Alright, I'll make a version. The only issue is that the text mods are most likely going to be novelties, as not everyone likes them. So making the alphas in the marker font could be an issue.

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: PseudoLlama on Sun, 21 June 2020, 10:04:54 ---Alright, I'll make a version. The only issue is that the text mods are most likely going to be novelties, as not everyone likes them. So making the alphas in the marker font could be an issue.

--- End quote ---
No matter what you do, not everyone will like it  ;D

elysiumstarz:
I LOVE THIS
WHEN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version