Author Topic: [GB] After | Noon - Two 65% Boards | ZTBoards x AEBoards (Extras available soon)  (Read 55199 times)

Offline ecbob

Is there a RAL color or any hex color code for the Burgundy? Trying to see if it will match Metaverse, Sumi, Laser, or Modo lol

Offline perouns

I want an after!!! FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline davisthegreat

• 3DKeebs
800 people joined the raffle? I think like 50 people watched the stream, and there was barely any traction with the project on the IC or the GB... it wasn’t mentioned by any streamers or youtubers. No one talked about it on any of the popular discord channels. Just, how?

There is literally no benefit for us to lie about it.

But please feel free to email us at ztboards@gmail.com, and I will work with you to provide all the necessary proof to show you that there was indeed 800 total entries. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

I’m not in any way claiming that you are lying, just more curious if this is all just flippers, or are there actually people interested in these keyboards for personal use? With the way the community is going, it seems like it’s just a bunch of flippers, or people gaming the google forms, hence my curiosity. I do believe you
I'm definitely not a flipper! There probably are some flippers but I'm sure there are other people like me

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Most of us sit in quiet, and wait for things to pop, I know thats what I did. Peruse the IC thread, watch what I like, join the discord if one is available and wait to throw our money at it. 800 for this seems very reasonable and although flippers exist, I doubt there were many. Lets not leave a salty taste in ZTBoards mouth ... an R2 would be amazing.

Offline Kookiekurls

Glad to hear! lol. I hope that everyone was like that. I guess something just seems off to me. I could be totally wrong. But I think a lot of people like me were kind of excited about this project because it wasn’t hugely hyped and it was a good chance to maybe actually win a raffle and get a good keyboard. I don’t want to seem bitter, I’m really not, I’m happy that the GB was a success! But at the same time, like, what? How?

Offline junwon9710

I am glad that I actually won Noon even tho failed After XD

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
I'm definitely keeping this board until I die. This is an endgame board for me:)
Hi my name is Ky. Collection: E-White After

Offline Jyobah

Looks like i Took an L, but def  congrats to the winners. Great looking boards. On to the next one fellas. 

Offline RossLocke18

Glad to hear! lol. I hope that everyone was like that. I guess something just seems off to me. I could be totally wrong. But I think a lot of people like me were kind of excited about this project because it wasn’t hugely hyped and it was a good chance to maybe actually win a raffle and get a good keyboard. I don’t want to seem bitter, I’m really not, I’m happy that the GB was a success! But at the same time, like, what? How?

I’m a lot like him too, I just jump on any raffles that interest me personally, but the amount of people in the hobby has increased substantially within the last year or so. Personally, this is the first raffle I have actually won so far in months and months, and I’m super happy I managed to score an after considering the amount of attention it got. I find a lot of even the smaller gbs are having way more people in them, and custom KBs are also being pushed by a lot of Internet presences such as streamers and youtubers.

I’m all for it though. Just will push more innovation, quality and the like :)

Offline gordonderp

Entered both raffles and got in both. Might not have been a lot of demand from Australia.

Offline DukeEsquire

I don't know why every conversation about a FCFS or raffle has to mention flippers.

The reality is there are a handful of flippers, but the vast vast vast vast majority of people are buying because they want a keyboard.

Remember all the people complaining about flippers for the NK65 entry edition...if you look on /r/mm, there are a handful of sales, but given that there were hundreds sold, not that many flippers.

Offline perouns

Entered both raffles and got in both. Might not have been a lot of demand from Australia.
Lucky you !!!

Offline gordonderp

Lucky you !!!

Too broke to go for both tho, went with the after. Don't know if my noon slot will get reraffled but good luck to everyone if it does.

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

I’m surprised there were only 800 entries. Congrats to all winners.

I’d figured 2x interest in After vs Noon. Was there a discrepancy between boards?

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
Super excited for my After, any hints or clues on what the custom milled knob will look like? :D

Offline perouns

Rip to the person that got reraffled bc trying to sell there spot.

Offline EvilemX8

Super excited for my After, any hints or clues on what the custom milled knob will look like? :D

Nothing crazy, but it will be PVD, and I will try to make it multi-chrome silver PVD finish, because I think that color looks sick. We'll release more details in 1-2 weeks depending on how long it'll take to get everything situated with the factory after payments settle.

Offline Jyobah

never been so jealous lol

Offline suorindrop

Hot take: Noon > After

Offline adamjohari

Never win raffles :( . Another L. So far I've gone into 3 raffles all L.
After | KBD8X Mk2 | Prophet | Ducky One 2 Mini

GMK Laser | ePBT Kon MoMo | Infinikey Port | Sanctuary Rebirth PBT | GMK Deep Navy

Offline yoot

• none
Hot take: Noon > After
Quite a hot take

Offline troy+abed

0-8 on keyboard and 1-30 for artisans.  :eek:

Offline perouns

0-8 on keyboard and 1-30 for artisans.  :eek:
*dead*

Offline jmsp0511

Dang, really wanted the After, congrats to everyone that won!!

Offline EvilemX8

For anybody that receives a message from mrwookim saying he has a spot for sale, do not proceed. His spot has already been forfeited and has been reraffled.

Offline perouns

For anybody that receives a message from mrwookim saying he has a spot for sale, do not proceed. His spot has already been forfeited and has been reraffled.
Rip he was definitely in my inbox lol

Offline baejork

Wow I actually won something.

Also from Australia and got an After, maybe you're right.

Offline eyedrop

What color is people picking?

Offline Jyobah

wish I was not in Merica lol

Offline Liub

Aus here too, and managed to snag both boards. Cool bananas!

Offline yoot

• none
What color is people picking?
Burgundy baby!

Offline perouns

Aus here too, and managed to snag both boards. Cool bananas!
So jealous of you guys right now..

e-white after here! excited for this one :) 1st raffle win

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M

Nothing crazy, but it will be PVD, and I will try to make it multi-chrome silver PVD finish, because I think that color looks sick. We'll release more details in 1-2 weeks depending on how long it'll take to get everything situated with the factory after payments settle.

Awesome! Super excited, have you also thought of a brass color one? Will there be a MOQ? I'll definitely order any artisan knobs!!!

Offline cyanide814

Finally win a raffle! All black noon!

Offline adamjohari

Damn I should have bought through a proxy in Australia. Oh well. Congrats to the winners! Next aim is the Think6.5, hopefully that won't be a raffle.

GMK Laser | ePBT Kon MoMo | Infinikey Port | Sanctuary Rebirth PBT | GMK Deep Navy

Offline perouns

Damn I should have bought through a proxy in Australia. Oh well. Congrats to the winners! Next aim is the Think6.5, hopefully that won't be a raffle.
Already confirmed a unlimited buy.

Offline r4bbl3d4bbl3

What are the chances you can convince RAMA to do another knob for the After?

Offline eyedrop

YES, love this idea.  Please make it happen!

Offline baejork

Went with an e-white after and brass plate!

That would be amazing.

Offline Julia

Very happy to get one. I'll keep an eye out this December

Offline crd

• Discord: crd#7617
800 people joined the raffle? I think like 50 people watched the stream, and there was barely any traction with the project on the IC or the GB... it wasn’t mentioned by any streamers or youtubers. No one talked about it on any of the popular discord channels. Just, how?

There is literally no benefit for us to lie about it.

But please feel free to email us at ztboards@gmail.com, and I will work with you to provide all the necessary proof to show you that there was indeed 800 total entries. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

I’m not in any way claiming that you are lying, just more curious if this is all just flippers, or are there actually people interested in these keyboards for personal use? With the way the community is going, it seems like it’s just a bunch of flippers, or people gaming the google forms, hence my curiosity. I do believe you
I'm definitely not a flipper! There probably are some flippers but I'm sure there are other people like me

Most of us sit in quiet, and wait for things to pop, I know thats what I did. Peruse the IC thread, watch what I like, join the discord if one is available and wait to throw our money at it. 800 for this seems very reasonable and although flippers exist, I doubt there were many. Lets not leave a salty taste in ZTBoards mouth ... an R2 would be amazing.
I came here to say roughly the same thing. Plenty of folks who essentially “lurk” but are still legitimate interested. And that should be ok. I don’t think you should have to type a bunch of lines in the cool kids discord or make a bunch of effortless posts on the forums to be considered a legitimate enthusiast.

Offline Mitchie

Finally win a raffle! All black noon!

Same here! Thinking of keeping in theme and using black inks with GMK WoB or susuwatari.

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
I picked E-White! I would love a multiple knobs to switch between :D

Offline EvilemX8

YES, love this idea.  Please make it happen!

Went with an e-white after and brass plate!

That would be amazing.

We will be trying to make our own knob with our own factory and will make sure that the quality is as close as possible to the top-notch RAMA accessories that we all love! Stay tuned for that.

Offline EvilemX8

Hi all,

There is a small number of invoices that will be re-raffled in the next hour or so if they remain unpaid.

Offline Jyobah

Rng gods you know what to do. Thank you

Offline adamjohari

Hi all,

There is a small number of invoices that will be re-raffled in the next hour or so if they remain unpaid.

Please please please

Offline perouns

Pick me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
  • reddit /u/PleaseBeMyFriend
I'm definitely keeping this board until I die. This is an endgame board for me:)

All re-raffled invoices have been sent. Winners have 24 hours from now to pay.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2020, 14:17:01 by PleaseBeMyFriend »

Offline Jyobah

just got an invoice lets go !!