Author Topic: [SOLD] NOS AFFIRMATIVE Unicomp Model M122 - $100  (Read 469 times)

Offline JP

[SOLD] NOS AFFIRMATIVE Unicomp Model M122 - $100
« on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 15:33:53 »
Seems like a great buy. Nice blue sublegends as well. Since I had this in my watchlist this seller even offered me a 20% discount but I don't need this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFFIRMATIVE-Unicomp-Model-M-Clone-1220T-Mechanical-Keyboard-PS-2-New-Old-Stock/293703252027?hash=item446213f83b:g:v4cAAOSwyhVfQr65
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 September 2020, 23:18:28 by JP »
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: NOS AFFIRMATIVE Unicomp Model M122 - $100
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 16:16:42 »
A complete set of F1-to F-24 is not common either.

The difference in characterization of crime and who commits it skews what criminality looks like demographically. "What we're seeing so far is very similar to the process that we see with Islamic violent Jihad radicalization," said former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi, "This wanting to belong to a cause greater than yourself, wanting to get affirmation from a group who may not even know who you are or ever met you. And then feeling like you're part of this deployment, this cause. You heard him say on the clip 'It's my job to protect this.'
No, it's not your job. But you think it is. And video last night shows him walking around roaming around with the assault rifle not really doing much of protecting anything." Figliuzzi made it clear that calling these characters "troubled" is a misnomer. "I would assert," Figliuzzi continued. "that it's time we stopped using the word ‘troubled’ with regard to white young people who act out like this and start thinking about the radicalized term that we used when people of color or people of Islamic faith act out like this. This is a radicalization process that's happening. It happened with the El Paso shooter in Texas. We kept hearing he was troubled. No, he was radicalized. And it's happening online."