Author Topic: [IC] GMK TRUMP  (Read 52074 times)

Offline Findecanor

Re: [IC] GMK TRUMP
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 16:27:56 »
Only if I wanted a reason to punch my keyboard real hard
🍉

Offline Nerdbot5000

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 16:47:01 »
that's gonna be a no from me dawg

Offline Komachi

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 18:47:11 »
Massdrop Alt w/ lubed Sakurios/62G Zealios 205g0 | Signed by xQc

Offline _senya

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 20:05:02 »
Man, just based on replies in this topic alone you should move forward with it! Imagine what you can get in GB phase!

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 20:13:21 »
I was really hoping for GMK MAGA, but that needed up being a joke.

Please be real!

Add Kraken kit pls.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 20:35:15 »
The desk mats are the greatest.

Offline zepled112

« Reply #106 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 21:17:02 »
I'd buy it

Offline Merfolk

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 21:39:19 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 February 2021, 17:02:15 by Merfolk »

Offline PizzaForce

• Eat me.
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 21:45:01 »
Have you considered changing all of the colors to **** brown?

Offline patty-cak3

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 23:06:42 »
no.

Offline yh

• hyurinkb
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 11:25:45 »
this is so cursed ahahhaha

Offline stormer_kbds

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 11:56:14 »
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Offline jessdotjpeg

• Like house music? Check out my SoundCloud!
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 12:45:03 »
If I wanted to be permanently angry and anxious while I type, then I would get this keycap set.

No. Just no.

Offline Space_Case88

• keebs, anime, video games and coffee
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 17:09:46 »
F***ing VOMIT

Offline zwartho

« Reply #114 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 20:06:14 »
this is hilarious

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 01:10:54 »
For icon novelties - conf. flag, klan hood and the don’t tread on me snake ...
For text novelties - “fake news”, “witch-hunt”, “covefefe”

Also maybe make every key a custom mould, in comic sans. Jumble the number row and numpad kit, numbers are the least used keys for the target demographic.

Offline crestia

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 20:13:52 »
why does this set have ISO support?

America First baby.

Online bagelbyte

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 25 December 2020, 19:56:28 »
Meme me harder daddy

Offline ponchofreedo

• it me
« Reply #118 on: Sat, 26 December 2020, 13:13:34 »
does 60% of the money collected also go into a slush fund?

Offline ccomm89

• FC660C & Niz Plum
« Reply #119 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 17:34:52 »
Will this be made of 24K gold?
Leopold FC660C (Topre Silent 45g)
Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (Cherry Silent Red)
Custom 60% (Halo Clear)
Niz Plum Atom 66 (Niz EC 45g)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #120 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 18:09:27 »
oh it's this meme again
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BioOrpheus

« Reply #121 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 23:02:33 »
I found out that my friend recently ordered GMK Biden to help MOQ. Sadly, he died 15 years ago.

Offline Hellenic94

« Reply #122 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 18:31:24 »
sign me up

Offline KnownKiloTX

« Reply #123 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 09:44:37 »
I wouldn't be surprised if GMK rejects this. A lot of brands don't want to be associated with anything political (specially right-wing politics). But seriously... I Will take 5 of those deskmats. They will make great Christmas presents for the office next year.

Offline Baka Bot

« Reply #124 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 10:13:54 »
Now that there is a deskmat. I am now fully committed to seeing this make it to gb.

Offline donny_pete

« Reply #125 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 12:38:50 »
ratio

Offline LASERman Projects

• Soldering is my native language.
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 29 December 2020, 14:21:46 »
I think you missed to represent the finger - maybe on the numpad (the same way as you made eyes)  ^-^

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #127 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 07:01:55 »
It’s sad how many people have been literally brainwashed to hate trump from the “news”. Let’s be real MSNBC and CNN have gone from boarderline new and journalism to 24/7 anti trump channel. I don’t watch them but their clips show up in my youtube feed here and there and I can’t recall seeing one that didn’t contain the main theme “Trump is the devil”. The fool could literally solve world hunger and MSNBC and CNN would find a headline to discredit what he did and take seven jabs at him, and that in turn ends up with 50% of the country who have been either programmed to cringe at the sight or sound of him or worse the ones who are too insecure to hold their opinion so they just do things like Post some negging comment on a keyset such as this. Ask yourself, do you hold yourself, your friends, your family to the same standards you hold this guy? If you’re one of those so far brainwashed you might as well be an NPC in this matrix that you think he should be arrested.... would you arrest your dad for doing the same or similar things? How many times Will the media ask if he will finally denounce racism just to make him look like he’s afraid of doing so, which ironically has basically made the guy publicly denounce racism many standard deviations above the average for any president in history. I could go on forever but I realize it’ll fall on the empty head of a NPC who isn’t capable of doing anything other than defend the government, government controlled media, politians, government funded scientists and doctors.... thus no amount of logic thrown at them could bring them into reality. I chalk it up to the universe is  currently experiencing a shortage of souls so many on this planet are born without one into an empty meat carcass that wouldn’t know truth from fiction without snopes and Wikipedia. This is just my baseless conspiracy theory though. Hope it triggered a bunch of SJWs into cutting off a limb because it was the wrong color.

Offline Ripcord

« Reply #128 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 09:03:10 »
Yes please! not sure on the colors....

Offline Ripcord

« Reply #129 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 09:17:02 »
How sad it is that people can not even post a IC on a set that many want... If you don't like just say No.. We don't need all the extra crap just because you don't like the person.   

Offline cosign_input

« Reply #130 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 10:36:57 »
It’s sad how many people have been literally brainwashed to hate trump from the “news”. Let’s be real MSNBC and CNN have gone from boarderline new and journalism to 24/7 anti trump channel. I don’t watch them but their clips show up in my youtube feed here and there and I can’t recall seeing one that didn’t contain the main theme “Trump is the devil”. The fool could literally solve world hunger and MSNBC and CNN would find a headline to discredit what he did and take seven jabs at him, and that in turn ends up with 50% of the country who have been either programmed to cringe at the sight or sound of him or worse the ones who are too insecure to hold their opinion so they just do things like Post some negging comment on a keyset such as this. Ask yourself, do you hold yourself, your friends, your family to the same standards you hold this guy? If you’re one of those so far brainwashed you might as well be an NPC in this matrix that you think he should be arrested.... would you arrest your dad for doing the same or similar things? How many times Will the media ask if he will finally denounce racism just to make him look like he’s afraid of doing so, which ironically has basically made the guy publicly denounce racism many standard deviations above the average for any president in history. I could go on forever but I realize it’ll fall on the empty head of a NPC who isn’t capable of doing anything other than defend the government, government controlled media, politians, government funded scientists and doctors.... thus no amount of logic thrown at them could bring them into reality. I chalk it up to the universe is  currently experiencing a shortage of souls so many on this planet are born without one into an empty meat carcass that wouldn’t know truth from fiction without snopes and Wikipedia. This is just my baseless conspiracy theory though. Hope it triggered a bunch of SJWs into cutting off a limb because it was the wrong color.

Based. Waiting for GeekHack mods to ban you cause you're not part of the mainstream hivemind.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #131 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 11:01:32 »

12/10 copypasta

Offline cybercosmonaut

• google
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 11:34:41 »
Pass

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Offline kkd_20

« Reply #133 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 13:14:42 »
Mehh

Offline ben56k

« Reply #134 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 13:38:02 »
Leave greg face alone!

Offline psxndc

[IC] GMK TRUMP
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 13:45:57 »
Ask yourself, do you hold yourself, your friends, your family to the same standards you hold this guy? If you’re one of those so far brainwashed you might as well be an NPC in this matrix that you think he should be arrested.... would you arrest your dad for doing the same or similar things?

Classic mdot, but to answer your question: yeah, I do hold my friends to the same standard. I don’t have friends that act like this. If I’d ever met someone like him, they wouldn’t be my friend. And the reason I find him so repulsive is, to paraphrase Nikki Haley: “Donald Trump is everything [my parents] taught [me] not to do in kindergarten." So yeah, I’d especially hold my dad to that standard.

Does the media need to write five stories a day about the awful stuff he does? No, one or two would suffice. But he did the awful thing in the first place to give them something to write about. Let’s not pretend this guy, whose charitable foundation got shut down for misusing donations - including to pay out a settlement for a personal lawsuit against mar-a-lago - is not a complete piece of $h!+.
Ortho. Always.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 14:36:08 »
Ask yourself, do you hold yourself, your friends, your family to the same standards you hold this guy?
No, I have higher expectations on politicians. As representatives of their constituencies, they have an obligation to do good by them — and that means that they are supposed to be inspected and criticised in ways that normal people are not (even in excess of what would be appropriate for a mere celebrity).
They should set a good example in their conduct both on their personal level and in their relations with other politicians, dignitaries and other public figures. It is not a question of political opinion or affiliation: it is part of the job.

This is more important the higher up you are. The President of the United States in particular is supposed to be a role model for its nation and an inspiration for people all over the world.
An asset for your country on the world stage — not a liability. He is supposed to be your pride — not your shame.

Moreover ... it shouldn't really need to be said but: Politicians should respect the democratic process — and that a free press and free discourse are vital to a living democracy. They should not get side-incomes as result of their office, not secretly collude with foreign powers, not be a sore loser, and not let the world burn because someone hurt their feelings.

And I have not even mentioned any political issues.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 December 2020, 14:40:53 by Findecanor »
🍉

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 19:49:12 »

Oh you're back. Since you're here, how are those game changing PCBS for the community going? Or is your top level pattents in the medical industry being used to fight Covid so you've been too busy? I've been chatting with fellow PCB designers and they've been storing up their tears ready to cry, we're just waiting for your top level pattent PCB game changing technology.

Your fan,
Aeryxz

Offline Thatguywill430

« Reply #139 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 09:30:19 »
I love it, alot of people will hate on it but there are people that will buy it. id defiantly buy

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #140 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 17:41:51 »
I might actually buy this

*hanging my head in shame

Offline Havattack

« Reply #141 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 19:25:40 »
No one needed to be "brainwashed" to hate that oompa loompa coward. He's a realty tv star dude, the scum of the earth.
And people don;t like liars. inb4 "what lies?!" these: https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
inb4 "fake news"
("Souls" LOL! Superstitious people are so silly)
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 January 2021, 21:54:24 by Havattack »

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #142 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 20:03:49 »
America is good now that Trump is leaving office
Yes
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Sicowa

« Reply #143 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 22:13:08 »
Hm.
No novelties,
All stock GMK colours,
Copypasta desk mat,
The top row is completely illegible.
I see a lot of effort went into this set   :thumb:
Collection: Khajit 60, Leopold FC980C, Pepper, Ex. Visa, Daedalus

pfp:https://twitter.com/kuroseP/status/1305179874429079553?s=19

Offline Techichi

« Reply #144 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 08:51:40 »
No one needed to be "brainwashed" to hate that oompa loompa coward. He's a realty tv star dude, the scum of the earth.
And people don;t like liars. inb4 "what lies?!" these: https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
inb4 "fake news"

"Superstitious people are so silly."

Really? Care to share more about that?

Offline thecharczar

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 09:13:55 »

Nah. Sorry to be the bearer of badnews but you're the one who has been brainwashed. Good luck with that!

Offline AMAxyz

« Reply #146 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 19:10:49 »
This thread is reliving a 2016 election all over again, and quite frankly, the silent majority will probably win.

Offline NoteMakoti

• for sale, baby shoes, never worn
« Reply #147 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 20:13:13 »
This thread is reliving a 2016 election all over again, and quite frankly, the silent majority will probably win.

He lost the popular vote twice  :))

Offline Havattack

« Reply #148 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 20:25:31 »
inb4 "fake news"

Do you disagree? Do you not think believing in ridiculous superstitious things like goblins, faeries, ghouls, spirits, horoscopes, gods, demons, Santa Claus, "souls" and other magical nonsense is kind of silly? How could holding an objectively incorrect position, not be "silly"?

Offline beigeandbrown

« Reply #149 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 20:28:03 »
inb4 "fake news"

Do you disagree? Do you not think believing in ridiculous superstitious things like goblins, faeries, ghouls, spirits, horoscopes, gods, demons, Santa Claus, "souls" and other magical nonsense is kind of silly? How could holding an objectively incorrect position, not be "silly"?
This is geekhack, a site for keyboards and such. If you want to talk about this crap, go to r/atheism with all the other guys that are super fun at parties.