Author Topic: [IC] Cherry95 / Cherry  (Read 3221 times)

Offline maxmick04

• Micklitsch Blog
[IC] Cherry95 / Cherry
« on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:23:40 »

New designer, learning as I go. Let me know what y'all think.
-Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline of_sam

Re: [IC] Cherry95 / Cherry
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:25:15 »
Stop posting you've made like 6 threads.
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline maxmick04

• Micklitsch Blog
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:27:39 »
For the love of god... Every time i hit post it said "Failed, try again."

Offline snurrebassen

• mechanical keyboard designer and enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:30:31 »
Howdy Max.
Friendly tip, you’re gonna get bombarded with non constructive criticism by posting very scarce ICs like this.
My advice is to get involved in designer discords/boards first and work up a solid IC instead of just posting a single image.

Try posting in the maker-thread instead to get feedback on your design before posting an IC. Check out how others have done it before, as inspiration. Start simple first.

Offline maxmick04

• Micklitsch Blog
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:31:38 »
Howdy Max.
Friendly tip, you’re gonna get bombarded with non constructive criticism by posting very scarce ICs like this.
My advice is to get involved in designer discords/boards first and work up a solid IC instead of just posting a single image.

Try posting in the maker-thread instead to get feedback on your design before posting an IC. Check out how others have done it before, as inspiration. Start simple first.

Thank you, I understand now, I am at school right now, so I only had access to that one render, shouldve waited.

Offline snurrebassen

• mechanical keyboard designer and enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:33:50 »
Howdy Max.

Thank you, I understand now, I am at school right now, so I only had access to that one render, shouldve waited.

Cheers man,
keep at it and don’t be discouraged!!
Focus on making a board you want for yourself first!

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:35:52 »

You good bro? Clearly a new user having a little bit of a struggle with the site. It'll be ok. No need to give them **** for it.

Offline of_sam

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:39:57 »

You good bro? Clearly a new user having a little bit of a struggle with the site. It'll be ok. No need to give them **** for it.
I was just letting him know, I don't think he realized  :thumb:
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:51:00 »
6 threads, one render

When you’re ready to make one thread w 6 renders and some kits and how your color sample chips look IRL…post then

Offline The0rigina1

• fumoposting
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:51:47 »
we do a little bombing

Offline doggo1dance

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 09:45:21 »
thanks for hogging up the entire front page of Interest Checks with ur 6 threads. what a way to make an impression huh

Offline Ravenhar

• Merely an observer
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 09:49:34 »
thanks for hogging up the entire front page of Interest Checks with ur 6 threads. what a way to make an impression huh

He's apologized for it and is now working on a more fleshed out IC before posting again. In 6 hours time you won't even see the threads so it doesn't make a difference.

Offline Swishy

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 09:50:22 »
that’s actually on Geekhack, when you post it says error but it actually post. So complain to geekhack for being outdated.

Offline Swishy

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 09:51:56 »
Howdy Max.

Also if you look at the bottom of you other post you can lock them so people can’t comment so they will die off quicker, also report them so mods can delete