Author Topic: Finding keycaps that would fit my unconventional keyboard key layout  (Read 2184 times)

Offline jianwgn

HEY! I'm interested in replacing my stock keycaps on my Ajazz AK33 (switches are stock Zorro Black's btw) and it's a 75% but the ESCAPE, DELETE, SHIFT, END, RIGHT CONTROL and ARROW KEYS are larger and smaller than usual. Send me some listings, brands, models of keycaps that would fit on this, please. Preferably within the Philippines, is dark-themed, available in Shopee and Lazada and all other local online shops here. But, send all sets that fit in my board whatever specs it has, whatever fits that you know, whatever country, also place notes that you would like to let me know about the keycap set, I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
Re: Finding keycaps that would fit my unconventional keyboard key layout
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 19:09:44 »
I don’t think there is anything that would fit your board, you would have to resort to legends that are wrong, but also probably buy some flat caps like dsa or xda to swap around keys from different rows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RainWaiv

Re: Finding keycaps that would fit my unconventional keyboard key layout
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 27 October 2021, 19:36:57 »
I think the modifiers should show up in an extentions kit, if you're willing to pay an extra 30 or so on keycaps. The arrow keys are unlikely, so you might need to go stock on those or use different keycaps.