Author Topic: [IC]MKC75 Customize Keyboard - Full pricing, Vendor list, Pre-order is live now!  (Read 36564 times)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
We have some important updates to share with you which have been of great concern: MKC75 pricing, specifications, and package included. Please check it out right away!

Offline Typel

Re: [IC] MKC75---Pricing, More Specifications, Package Included Updates
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 04:08:28 »
It's sad that the weight still uses the cursive writing but I guess it's okay since I won't be seeing the back as much.

But MAN do you guys really have to sell the RGB PCB as add-on only?  :'(
I'm the Typel

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 13:22:10 »
cursdive text  :(

Offline ppatches24

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 08 July 2023, 08:55:00 »

Right the cursive text makes no sense. Either blank or the MKC logo. The cursive just ruins the look of the board. Looks like a mess of spaghetti spilled on the bottom of the board. I am really hopping the creators change it before group buy or at least offer a blank / logo version that way everyone is happy.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 09 July 2023, 22:09:31 »
Our team is still discussing this, please stay tuned for further updates.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 09 July 2023, 22:10:36 »
It's sad that the weight still uses the cursive writing but I guess it's okay since I won't be seeing the back as much.

But MAN do you guys really have to sell the RGB PCB as add-on only?  :'(
We will discuss this point you mentioned. :)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 09 July 2023, 22:15:56 »
Our team is still discussing this, please stay tuned for further updates.

Offline HighonBelvita

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 11 July 2023, 14:36:01 »
looking forward to this  :)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 11 July 2023, 20:57:36 »

Offline yz

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 11 July 2023, 21:00:27 »
the amount of color options that budget boards are getting nowadays is crazy. great offering for the price point, glwic!

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 12 July 2023, 04:01:59 »
the amount of color options that budget boards are getting nowadays is crazy. great offering for the price point, glwic!
welcome abroad!

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
 Hi guys! We have some exciting updates for you today, including a Weight Design Vote, as well as updates related to Weight Color and the Tri-mode Hotswap PCB. Please check it out!

Offline aicyborg

I think it was better when you had separate HS PCBs for ISO and ANSI - combining them both on one PCB turns into a mess of 90-degree rotated HS sockets that can have switch and keycap incompatibility issues. Boards like QK75 and others correctly offer separates for the different layouts to avoid this. It was fine how you had it before with separate boards. Multi-layout around that portion can lead to some people not quite getting a great experience.
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 July 2023, 22:25:53 by aicyborg »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
I think it was better when you had separate HS PCBs for ISO and ANSI - combining them both on one PCB turns into a mess of 90-degree rotated HS sockets that can have switch and keycap incompatibility issues. Boards like QK75 and others correctly offer separates for the different layouts to avoid this. It was fine how you had it before with separate boards. Multi-layout around that portion can lead to some people not quite getting a great experience.
Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will discuss this with my team.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hi guys! Today's update is about Weight Design Vote Result, please check it.

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

appreciate you guys listening to feedback! excited for a text-less option

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
appreciate you guys listening to feedback! excited for a text-less option
Welcome abroad! :)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hello everyone, this update mainly includes the following contents: Full pricing, Vendor list, Review Links , and Pre-order Information Updates, please check it.

Offline aicyborg

I can forgive it for the price, but disappointed you chose to abandon separate ISO and ANSI PCBs that did not necessitate 90-degree rotated HS sockets in favour of per-key RGB, which I truly don't think most enthusiasts are interested in. As explained before this will mean both ISO and ANSI HS users will have to deal with possible issues around the Enter key, because keycap sets with very tight tolerances do not always play nice with Cherry MX switches when rotated sideways.

MX stems are not identical on the east and west as they are on the north and south, and as a result builders will occasionally encounter fitment issues and switches wobble more when installed sideways too.

In the future, please consider maybe retiring the RGB PCB and having separate layout HS PCBs. Other brands you compete with like QK consistently get this right (and their budget-oriented competitor Neo seems to also get this right, just to let you know).
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 July 2023, 21:55:34 by aicyborg »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
I can forgive it for the price, but disappointed you chose to abandon separate ISO and ANSI PCBs that did not necessitate 90-degree rotated HS sockets in favour of per-key RGB, which I truly don't think most enthusiasts are interested in. As explained before this will mean both ISO and ANSI HS users will have to deal with possible issues around the Enter key, because keycap sets with very tight tolerances do not always play nice with Cherry MX switches when rotated sideways.

MX stems are not identical on the east and west as they are on the north and south, and as a result builders will occasionally encounter fitment issues and switches wobble more when installed sideways too.

In the future, please consider maybe retiring the RGB PCB and having separate layout HS PCBs. Other brands you compete with like QK consistently get this right (and their budget-oriented competitor Neo seems to also get this right, just to let you know).
Thanks for your suggestion, I will continue to discuss this with my team.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hello everyone! MKC75 Pre-order is live now! Please check it out at Group Buys and Preorders. :thumb:

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
The current sales DATA is very WELL, so our team has upgraded the packaging to a NICE Carrying Case for this pre-order, allowing everyone to use our keyboard anytime and anywhere.  :thumb: