Author Topic: Filco Majestouch with cherry blues or a Leopold with cherry blues, full size, NKRO  (Read 1880 times)

Offline hfcobra

• Trade Count: (0)
I have an XArmor U9BL and I just want to try something different.  I have soft hands and my skin is a bit dry so this 'board has no signs of use as far as I can tell.  I guarantee that it works as well as if it just came out of the box, there is no visual wear on it and I will clean it up with some pressurized air before I ship it of course.  Basically a new keyboard so I would really appreciate it if it was traded for a very new but used Filco/Leopold with blues instead of one that has been typed on quite a bit.  I have owned it for about 2 months and typed on it everyday, but not a whole lot.  Like I said before though, it is still like a brand new keyboard.  I still have the original box that it came in and all the accessories too.  I will upload some pics as soon as I get my hands on a camera in the next day or so.

If you want to trade but you have a filco/leopold that is more used than what you think I am looking for let me know anyways and send some pics!  I really want to try out one of these keyboards and it might not be that bad at all!   :)  Pics should be on here later today when I have some free time to take them.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 January 2011, 14:00:58 by hfcobra »
Own/Love: REɅLFORCE 87UB EK Edition 45g

Have owned/used: Realforce 103-UB, XArmor U9BL, Filco Majestouch 104-key with Cherry MX Blues, Browns, and Reds, Steelseries 6gv2, Leopold with Browns

Offline hfcobra

• Trade Count: (0)
Here are the pics, sorry if they are not very good, it is my first time taking pics of a keyboard   :P
Own/Love: REɅLFORCE 87UB EK Edition 45g

Have owned/used: Realforce 103-UB, XArmor U9BL, Filco Majestouch 104-key with Cherry MX Blues, Browns, and Reds, Steelseries 6gv2, Leopold with Browns