Author Topic: Cute or Cutest  (Read 44142 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 20:23:01 »
Bjork is incredible. One of my favorite videos:

My favorite part is from 2:41 on.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 January 2011, 20:26:03 by keyboardlover »

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
    • My keyboard page (German)
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 21:02:37 »
This video contains content from UMG. It is not available in your country.

(rant in Comic Sans MS goes here)

Ah well, let's drag out the US proxy, not pretty but it sorta works...

@\KL: Reply to last post edited in to keep continuity.

And to think that I wanted to be in /dev/bed0 as of 2 hours ago... ARGH...
Hardware in signatures clutters Google search results. There should be a field in the profile for that (again).

This message was probably typed on a vintage G80-3000 with blues. Double-shots, baby. :D

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 21:06:24 »
Thanks...but I was actually kidding (I don't really think she's racist). Just weird I guess. Time for /dev/bed0 for me too...

Nighty night GeekHackers!

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 21:15:50 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;284228
Thanks...but I was actually kidding (I don't really think she's racist). Just weird I guess.
I knew you were just joking. But, of course, there is a very simple reason she doesn't find the video to be sexy and awesome.

It's sort of like you showing it to a guy who is gay.

Now, here's some real Korean music:

NOTE: It may be unlawful for Korean members of this forum to listen to this video, under South Korean emergency laws.

So that they won't feel left out, here's some real Korean music for them, too:

And here's some slightly less real Korean music:

The first of the three songs here is from outside Korea, but I didn't remember what the second one was:

And here's a beautiful melody:
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 January 2011, 21:45:48 by quadibloc »

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 21:50:24 »
After posting my videos of Korean music other than Girls' Generation, I discovered that they have defeated me:

Offline Lanx

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 22:35:08 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;284166
So, I showed the "Gee" video to a female friend (strictly platonic) who I know is into dancing and I thought would enjoy the choreography. Her response to the video:

To be honest, I was a bit baffled. Words that come to mind when I watch this video are "sexy" and "awesome". Somehow, I fail to see what is really funny about the video.

SO, I've come to the conclusion that she must be racist. Thoughts?

The choreo for the GG girls is horrible, so yea that must be it, my fiancee can't stand GG either cuz of their horrible choreo.
Here let me break it down
music video start
0:10----scenic background
0:20---- group shot
0:30---- 5s of moving something that resembles choreo
0:35---- strike a pose (look cute) (do something like put out victory sign) (touch your cheeks) (smile and touch something) (look to the side then smile then touch something again)
Repeat until end of song.

quite honestly I could do their hip-hop and i was pretty horrible the year that i took hiphop. (I learned a lot learned beats, understood stuff, was able to see more into the shows like so you think you can dance, america's best dance crew... Don't hold it against me i'm not a ballet fairy but it was a couples activity, yea i danced with my woman! and what)

Offline Maytan

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 24 January 2011, 22:41:55 »
I'm beginning to feel as though me and keyboardlover think rather similarly.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 01:17:07 »
Here's the lovely and versatile Laila Kinnunen again:

For those of you who don't understand Finnish, once again, as with her rendition of "Bei Mir Bist Du Schon", there are subtitles... in Swedish.

I think she sings this very well, but some may say she is singing slightly out of tune.

And here's another Finnish pop artist, singing something I did not expect to be covered in their language. Perhaps she heard about the tune from one of their hockey players, returning from international competition.

And, to provide further reassurance that the Finnish pop scene is anything but finished:

This is from a live concert in 2000; but the artist originally sang it back in 1974.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 January 2011, 01:55:37 by quadibloc »

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 02:14:09 »
Incidentally, I shouldn't give the impression that in Finland, it's only the women who know how to sing:

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 06:37:06 »
Quote from: Maytan;284265
I'm beginning to feel as though me and keyboardlover think rather similarly.

They say that GREAT minds think alike... ;)

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 10:24:40 »
Quote from: ripster;284326
Hey that Laila chick is dead dude (November 8, 1939, Vantaa – October 26, 2000).  

Kinda Necro.

It is in the very nature of a recording to reflect things as they are at the time of capture. By your logic, watching many older movies or concerts would be considered "necro".
Hardware in signatures clutters Google search results. There should be a field in the profile for that (again).

This message was probably typed on a vintage G80-3000 with blues. Double-shots, baby. :D

Offline Maytan

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 11:49:23 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;284376
They say that GREAT minds think alike... ;)

Indeed! And, if I do say so myself, we *are* pretty great. ;)

Say, is it just me or does IU look cuter everytime she has a new photoshoot?

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 12:02:57 »
Who is IU? BTW, I've recently realized just how hot Sooyoung is! I think she is going to take 2nd place next to Taeyeon in my book.

Offline Maytan

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 12:26:26 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;284527
Who is IU? BTW, I've recently realized just how hot Sooyoung is! I think she is going to take 2nd place next to Taeyeon in my book.

Totally! I love Sooyoung.

Related videos:

IU is... big surprise, a Korean singer. :p

Offline Maytan

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 12:30:59 »
Aegyo has no effect on Ripster? Darn, Ripster, you must have a heart of steel.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 October 2011, 19:44:31 by Maytan »

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 13:10:22 »
Quote from: keyb_gr;284467
By your logic, watching many older movies or concerts would be considered "necro".
Oh, I'm sure that he wrote that in jest. After all, I have been posting quite a large number of selections of older Finnish pop music, for obscure reasons...

Apparently, though, Vieno Kekkonen, Brita Koivunen, Marion Rung, Ann Christine (Ann-Christine Nyström) and Katri Helena are still very much alive.

On the other hand, Anki Lindqvist passed away in 2007,

Carola Standertskjöld passed away in 1997,

and Anna-Lena Löfgren, sadly, passed away on May 21st of last year.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 January 2011, 13:40:08 by quadibloc »

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 13:12:02 »
Sometimes I imagine I'm at a slumber party with GG and it's sooooo awesome.

Then I wake up, and realize I'm at a party like this:

Offline Maytan

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 13:15:52 »
That video was pretty funny. But, as long as we're on the topic of a slumber party, this might help your imagination:

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 14:06:02 »
Also, if someone like Carola Standertskjöld can live only once in the flesh, this song might remind us that she can live again in our hearts through her music:

Here's another nice song she sang in Finnish:

But she actually came to my attention because of this song which she sang in French:

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 14:43:49 »
In that case, I will avoid the Jenny Karezi movie clip, and instead bring you recent performance by a living artist:

Since the sound quality is so-so in the clip above, here's another performance of the song:

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 25 January 2011, 15:13:27 »
Come to think of it, though, since this clip from a movie is the original version of the song, at the risk of "creeping you out", I think the Jenny Karezi version should be noted:

It isn't just that she died at age 60 in 1992, from breast cancer, but before she died, the condition was - at least originally - causing her great pain, and so she became an activist for palliative care for cancer patients.

There's even a Jenny Karezi Foundation.

But the other point of all this, of course, is that this was not the original version of the song, but simply a version of the song modified for English speakers.

The words are not a translation - the song is completely different, and the music for the verses of the original Greek version is completely omitted: that version's chorus becomes the verses of the English version, and an instrumental part of the Greek version becomes the chorus of the English version.

The French version, C'est Joli la Mer, includes all the pieces of the Greek version, but the ordering and the repetition of them is also changed.

Thus, while the English version is "All Alone Am I", the title of the French version means "The Sea is Beautiful", and the title of the original Greek song means "Don't Ask the Sky".
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 January 2011, 15:16:42 by quadibloc »

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 18:18:46 »
Man, quadibloc, you're quite the resource. That was a nice tune - no wonder it became top 10 material back in the early '60s.

Whatever happened to hits out of Greece anyway? It seems there were quite a few back in the '60s and '70s. In the '70s and '80s, there was quite a bit of good stuff coming out of Italy, but that seems to be over as well. I guess the classic "modular" approach typical for the music industry back then (composer - lyricist - performer) no longer applies in today's pop business, at least for the most part.

Now with us having arrived in Greece, I immediately had to think of a certain modern-day pop singer of Greek and Welsh descent...

... who, quite fittingly in the context of this thread, performs in Finland here.
Let's just say she's one of those artists to trigger my hyperventilating fan mode. Almost seems like her temperament is contagious...

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 27 January 2011, 02:55:35 »
After listening to this moving performance, the words "Kaunis Nainen" will never mean the same to you again.

Unless you already understand Finnish.

I am aware that in some cases, the titles of Finnish cover versions of popular American songs aren't necessarily literal translations of the English-language titles of those songs,

(although there are resources out there to resolve this, such as Google Translate, so an exclamation of frustration and despair at working out the meaning would not normally be appropriate) but in the case of the first video in the post, I have other confirmation that the title of the song does, in fact, correspond to the title of the original in meaning.

Here's another impressive cover of a famous song:

I've been concentrating on cover versions because, while there certainly are also many impressive original Finnish songs...

some of these artists have performed, something that is familiar to more people here would be more accessible.

But I can understand why this might be a bit underwhelming to some, on reflection.

I'm old enough to remember the days before it was considered an imposition for the FCC to require TV stations to spend money on producing a significant amount of local content. So many TV stations would have their own local variety shows, in which people from the very city in which the TV station was situated would perform the popular music of the day. While Finland is a whole country, I can understand that this sort of thing might be perceived as mere "hometown talent".
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 January 2011, 07:01:50 by quadibloc »

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #123 on: Fri, 28 January 2011, 21:40:44 »
Here's a video done for the lulz:

Try naming the references, folks.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #124 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 06:02:45 »
Given two videos by Marina and the Diamonds, I might note that in my search of Finnish music, I came across a video of the prolific Laila Kinnunen singing "Marina":

Here's the original of that song, I think:

But here's a song about another lovely lady of the same name that I remember better:

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #125 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 07:59:08 »
Also, here's another example of the rewards brought by my exploration of the Finnish music scene.

Earlier, I had sought for this musical selection which I dimly remembered from my early childhood:

But then, in Finland, I encountered this:

A nice, catchy tune... and I was sure I'd heard it before. That led me to...

the original French song, and the original artist who performed it. Further searching led me to the cover version in English:

There are only two videos of it on YouTube, and both are set to videos of Sylvie Vartan, incredibly enough.

And this led me to other hits by Sue Thompson, like

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 03 March 2011, 19:49:10 »
This HAD to get necroed sooner or later...

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 07 March 2011, 18:29:39 »
Here is the lovely Kiri te Kanawa singing the haunting "Vocalise" by Rachmaninoff:

Now, Rachmaninoff is, of course, a Russian composer. However, I have the duty to inform you that there are some videos from Russia, labelled "Vocalise", which contain performances of a different composition. I am linking to two of the less dangerous examples of them below:

first, this one by Valeri Obodzinski:

and then this one by Muslim Magomayev:

Avoid, however, at all costs, if you value your sanity, the versions performed by an individual whose name is variously rendered as Edward Gill, Edward Hill, Eduard Khil, or Эдуард Хиль.

You have been warned.

Incidentally, this latter song is titled "Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой", which means "I am very glad, because I am finally coming home", although it is without words as such. It was written by Arkady Ilyich Ostrovsky (Аркадий Ильич Островский).
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 March 2011, 18:48:09 by quadibloc »

Offline drsauced

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 09 March 2011, 18:41:05 »
I was just going to post that Eduard Khil video... it's oddly mesmerizing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxygsLGHSQ

Guess I won't though.

Alizee, then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ttwoee0uWo

Edit:  Eh, shoot, I guess I don't know how to use the youtube tag...
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 March 2011, 21:18:31 by drsauced »
Filco Ninja 104 Tactile w/Imsto PBT caps | Deck Legend Ice Linear | FC200RT Clear w/Danger Zone | Topre 87U 45g EK | '89 & '93 1391401 | Ping is Life

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 09 March 2011, 20:21:47 »
All I know is, no one better tell Brian8bit about this thread. His brain might pop a blood vessel.

Come to think of it, I bet that's what happened to Welly. He was a pretty similar epic rager.

Offline manfaux

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 09 March 2011, 20:22:05 »
Quote from: ripster;308817
Well, the french girl is a 3/5 boobs on the boobymeter.

I'm boycotting the iPad until it can play this.

such nice boobs.

Offline drsauced

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 09 March 2011, 21:25:39 »
Holy smokes!  I do feel a sudden urge for milk.
Filco Ninja 104 Tactile w/Imsto PBT caps | Deck Legend Ice Linear | FC200RT Clear w/Danger Zone | Topre 87U 45g EK | '89 & '93 1391401 | Ping is Life

Offline BucklingSpring

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 09 March 2011, 22:48:11 »
Quote from: manfaux;308823
such nice boobs.

Well... like Pam Anderson, Lene Alexandra was probably cuter before the implants.

I really dont dig why they mess with perfection.

I mean cmon... What's wrong with this picture?
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 10 March 2011, 20:10:44 »
Searching the web to see if anyone else before me had noted that Hammond organs might be particularly suitable to atonal music, because of their lack of conventional harmonic content, I found a blog post about the recovery of Representative Gabrielle Giffords, a video of Variations on a Recitative by Schoenberg (not an atonal composition, but once performed at UCLA on a Hammond)... and this video,

which is on topic for this thread. (More conventional interpretations are found under "Non so più", Cherubino having other arias in "The Marriage of Figaro" as well.) Incidentally, it took some additional web searching to find out more about this video. Adya is a Flemish group that performs classical music; the singer billed here as Geisha appeared with them on only one song on their album "Adya and Friends". At least previously in her musical career, she was better known as Elle Yana.

And here's something almost on-topic in a different way - an instrumental melody I remember well, but never knew the title of...

Looking for the word "cute" on YouTube just turns up people's kittens, but I see I had encountered this song before:

Ah, and here we are:

apparently a hit version, even if it may not be the original.

Ah, we're getting there: Count Basie.

And here's Lionel Hampton:

« Last Edit: Sun, 13 March 2011, 17:30:20 by quadibloc »

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 14 March 2011, 17:10:23 »
Just found out that Taeyeon is powered by Intel.

Offline Lanx

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 23 March 2011, 10:21:08 »
~
~
~
guess i missed the animation video or never really cared for it back then, background info if ppl want, the creator is Monty Oum and he produces the best animation/capture whatever he does in the world, yea his captures and what he now calls his (own secret process) is better than hollywood stuff in terms of action(resolution of course hollywood wins, but this is one guy and hard work vs. millions of dollars).
if your interested just goto game trailers or i'll give links

his breakout movie was Haloid (metroid vs. halo)(or samus vs. master chief)
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/haloid/57998

then he does Dead Fantasy (ff girls vs. doa girls)
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/dead-fantasy-i/115884
(it's only part 1, but the same website has 2-5)
watch it all in HD.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 23 March 2011, 15:02:55 »
Quote from: ripster;316766
Quadibloc sure posts weird videos.
I aim to please.

This rather weird video (note the tiny subtitles at the bottom) was brought to my attention recently:

And here's something weird in a different way:

and some gentle music which only has a weird-looking title:

« Last Edit: Thu, 24 March 2011, 11:54:11 by quadibloc »

Offline Findecanor

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 23 March 2011, 15:49:05 »
Awww. State of the Art. A really classic Amiga demo from '92. I still have my copy here somewhere...
Like most demos of that time, the entire program booted from a 880 KB 3.5" diskette, and accessed the hardware directly. The CPU and subsystems ran at 7.09 MHz. No OS, no Direct3D or OpenGL ...
🍉

Offline ironman31

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #138 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 17:59:06 »
new video
[video=youtube;bCn5DDTWjo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCn5DDTWjo0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #139 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 18:54:30 »
Meh...their new stuff isn't as good :\

Offline ironman31

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #140 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 19:12:37 »
I wouldn't know, I had it on mute.
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #141 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 19:17:54 »
Quote from: ironman31;334546
I wouldn't know, I had it on mute.

*fap fap fap fap fap*

Offline panda-R

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #142 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 19:19:25 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;334554
*fap fap fap fap fap*

thats the sound of my AK-47 man!
DO YOU FEEL THE BEAT? I DO.
One Keyboard to DOOM them all, REALFORCE.

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 19:42:20 »
I like their Intel sell-out song.

[video=youtube;fSQwCK_8VSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQwCK_8VSM[/video]

Offline audioave10

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #144 on: Sat, 30 April 2011, 02:49:42 »
cutest, or just cute?

DECK Legend "Toxic" - SOLD
96 IBM Model M 82G2383- 95 IBM Model M 92G7453 - SOLD
Cherry G80-3000/Blues
new: MechanicalEagle Z77 RGB/Blues

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #145 on: Sat, 30 April 2011, 07:55:31 »
Just cute...too thin though.

Offline krull

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #146 on: Sun, 01 May 2011, 01:07:40 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;284576
Sometimes I imagine I'm at a slumber party with GG and it's sooooo awesome.

Then I wake up, and realize I'm at a party like this:

It could be so much worse:
[video=youtube;ewrHj_RRk0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewrHj_RRk0Y[/video]
Filco Majestouch w/cherry browns, Filco Majestouch w/cherry reds, Leopold Tenkeyless w/ cherry blues (in the mail)

Offline keyboardlover

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #147 on: Sun, 01 May 2011, 07:10:45 »
Ewww dude! Cannot be unseen!

My eyes!!

Edit: I thought Girls' Generation selling out to Intel was bad enough...

Now they're doing commercials for "Goobne Chicken"? (Seems to be some Korean version of Popeye's).

[video=youtube;G7SBKk-PsGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7SBKk-PsGw[/video]
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 May 2011, 07:17:45 by keyboardlover »

Offline Lanx

Cute or Cutest
« Reply #148 on: Sun, 01 May 2011, 08:34:33 »
stars doing commercials in asian cultures is not as much a taboo as it is in America.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
Cute or Cutest
« Reply #149 on: Sun, 01 May 2011, 17:20:32 »
And an American company, also advertising in Korea, eschewed sexy lyrics like those of the Girls' Generation commercial for Intel, or even sexy movements like those in the GoobNe commercial, and limited themselves to the appeal of their legs...

to the tune of "Scotland the Brave". Ah, it warmed my heart it did.

Oh, and here's...