Author Topic: Pairing cigars, pairing keyboards  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Keylamity

Pairing cigars, pairing keyboards
« on: Wed, 02 March 2011, 00:01:52 »
In my other hobby, Cuban cigars, once you've pretty much tried them all  you have to start all over again when you start pairing, that is matching up the cigar to a nice brown drink.  My preference is with a scotch.

Tonight I opened my latest keyboard acquisition, the M570 trackball from Logitech, and set it down beside my new Unicomp Spacesaver 104 (black).  Though I suffer from a bit of colour deficiency (mostly greens and browns, but blue-based as well), it seemed to me that my new Unicomp was pairing it's tacky blue-box text like a piece of flair beside my new M570.

Am I wrong?  

Maybe that's the next big thing....a nice pairing of a good mouse with a fine keyboard.

What do you suggest?

I have a Topre Realforce 103U-UW inbound...what goes?

Or feel free to post any pairing pic you think go well :photo:
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 March 2011, 00:04:03 by Keylamity »

Offline bytemeavaj

« Reply #1 on: Wed, 02 March 2011, 00:11:15 »
Do you smoke just Cubans? If you do you're neglecting some fine Dominicans! I don't like a lot of Hondurans, the only one I like is the Tempest from AB. Have you tried Tatuaje?
I\'m a tool.

Offline Keylamity

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 02 March 2011, 00:23:48 »
lo siento, cubanos solamente.  Dominican flavour rises quickly, but does not have that depth and variation that develops during the smoke as the habanos do.  My favourite are custom made puros I get from a roller in Havana, tobacco aged 12-14 years, huge, almost 2 hour smokes...you think you died and went to heaven.  Smoking a puro typing on my Topre (which should arrive this week), oh man ... that'd be some sweet action! ;-)

I tried some Peruvian cigars (like they did in Seinfeld). Not horrible.  Probably not even bad. Best I can say.