Author Topic: Filco Zero Tenkeyless FKBN87Z/EB ALPS-type "fukka" white switches  (Read 2398 times)

Offline ryvius777

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi, everyone!  Long time lurker, looking to thin his herd by finding a new home for this Filco Tenkeyless with "fukka" ALPS-style switches.  I purchased it back in mid-2009 from EliteKeyboards, used it for a week, then put it back in its box and stored it among the other keyboards in my rotation.  It is in excellent condition with little to no signs of wear, and has a red ESC keycap installed in place of the original black.  Comes complete with original box, clear plastic key cover and usb-to-ps2 adapter.  Price is $100 via PayPal including shipping via USPS Priority Mail within the U.S.

I've only just taken the plunge into registering here, but I have 100% positive feedback over 10 years and 680+ transactions on eBay under the same username (ryvius777).  This keyboard is also posted as a buy-it-now listing there (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130500836175), but I'm offering it here on the geekhack.org forum for a reduced total price.

Thanks for looking!  Feel free to pm any questions.
Current Rotation (Bold = in use):

Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless (Red)
Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (Black)
Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (Brown)
Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (Blue)
Topre Realforce 87U
Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional 2

Offline ryvius777

• Trade Count: (0)
Filco Zero Tenkeyless FKBN87Z/EB ALPS-type "fukka" white switches
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 25 March 2011, 18:19:05 »
Sold.