Author Topic: Model M13 - 92G7461, beige  (Read 1728 times)

Offline cometbus

• Trade Count: (0)
Model M13 - 92G7461, beige
« on: Fri, 25 March 2011, 19:20:03 »
This is my first time listing anything here on the classifieds, so if I do anything wrong, please let me know.

I recently moved from South Carolina back to Utah, where I lived previously.  Since I've been back, I stumbled on a used Model M, snagged it, took it home and cleaned it up, then realized that while I really liked it, I'm too in love with my Filco to switch over. If I had another desktop to use it with I'd probably hang on to it, but for now, I could use the funds (moving isn't the cheapest thing ever...).

So anyway, I've got a used, but in extremely good condition Model M13, Part No. 97G7461. It's got the built in trackpoint and right/left mouse buttons. I tested out all the keys, and the trackpoint/mouse buttons, and they all work perfectly. No shininess on any of the keys. The only downside is it didn't have the little foam or rubber nub on the tip of the trackpoint, but otherwise everything else is in great condition.

If you're not familiar with this model, the cable has both a keyboard and mouse ps2 hookup, and on the back of the keyboard it has a female ps2 mouse connector, so you can daisy chain a mouse to the keyboard, while still having the trackpoint/mouse buttons useable.

Pictures:

As far as what I'm looking to get for it, it's been hard finding solid info on what these are usually worth, but it seems somewhere in the $50-$60 USD range. If anyone has feedback on that, please let me know. Payment through Paypal would be preferred.

I'd be fine shipping to the continental United States, I think shipping would be between $10-$15 USD. If you're interested and located elsewhere, let me know and we can probably figure something out.

If you have any questions, or would like to make an offer(I'm not going with a set price), please let me know via PM, thanks!
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 March 2011, 20:20:22 by cometbus »

Offline snerual

« Reply #1 on: Fri, 25 March 2011, 19:56:09 »
PM sent.
:canada:

Offline cometbus

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 25 March 2011, 21:45:34 »
**sold**