Author Topic: When's the G Unit Comping Out?  (Read 1536 times)

Offline flaming_june

When's the G Unit Comping Out?
« on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 04:38:31 »
And who's looking forward to it?

TT eSport G Unit MX black based gaming keyboard.  I'd appreciate if anyone have information on price and availability.  I'm really looking forward to this keyboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXX3Tp3QMI

Offline Orphagn

« Reply #1 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 04:49:50 »
The TT Meka G1 has been out already...
Keyboards:
KBC Poker
Cherry G80-11900
Cherry G80-3494

Offline flaming_june

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 04:51:39 »
I'm talking about the G Unit keyboard, not the G1.  Watch the video, I think you'd be excited too if you're looking for a keyboard with even macro keys on the side (instead of 5).

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 04:53:47 »
Looks absolutely horrendous.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline flaming_june

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 04:57:15 »
It's the same as the other tt keyboards.  Though I agree, it's hard to find keyboards with macro keys!

I can tell you from experience with those keys work wonders for sc2 and other competitive online games.  It will allow me to move away from the horrendous Naga mouse and switch to a much more accurate mouse without the extra keys on the Naga.  With those extra macro keys I'm able to reach the 6-0 keys without moving my left hand at all (reprogramming the macro keys to 6-0).  It's the same reason why I kept my Logi G15 for the entire time when I've went through three Filcos, and an I rocks mechanical keyboard.

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 04:59:31 »
Quote from: flaming_june;365945
It's the same as the other tt keyboards.  Though I agree, it's hard to find keyboards with macro keys!

I can tell you from experience with those keys work wonders for sc2 and other competitive online games.  It will allow me to move away from the horrendous Naga mouse and switch to a much more accurate mouse without the extra keys on the Naga.  With those extra macro keys I'm able to reach the 6-0 keys without moving my left hand at all (reprogramming the macro keys to 6-0).

Well, if you ever plan on attending events, you aren't allowed to use them, you realise that, don't you?

If you want to set up places to jump to, set cameras up. I've got keys F2 to F5 set to default locations. F2 - Main, F3 - Natural, F4 - 3rd and F5 - Enemies natural.

Offline flaming_june

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 05:07:33 »
Give me skill and maybe another two years before I can even make grand masters.  I will never be good enough to attend events.  I just want to be as good as possible on ladder.

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 05:21:07 »
So you think you're able to get to grand masters but will never be able to attend events? I've seen bronze players go to events. It's all about getting experience and working from there.

Offline flaming_june

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 23 June 2011, 05:25:25 »
Know what you mean, but I don't live in the US or Korea.  Events are hard to come by;  I also don't have any motivation to make this game a part time job.