Author Topic: EliteKeyboards Soft Landing Pads  (Read 1297 times)

Offline ViciousXUSMC

• Trade Count: (0)
    • http://www.ViciousComputers.com
EliteKeyboards Soft Landing Pads
« on: Tue, 26 July 2011, 01:23:52 »
Hey guys,

I like to produce guides/tutorials/reviews

I just had put up a video the other day showcasing the o-ring mod with my Das Keyboard.

I just today bought a 2nd Das Keyboard :D now I have a combo of Blue & Brown so I plan to do a comparison video showing the sound and explaining the feel.  I also plan to do the o-ring mod to the new keyboard.

Something I wanted to include in this video is a comparison of the soft landing pads (both the firm & soft version) so that I may give sound samples of the dampening they provide, give feedback on any change to key travel, and also note ease of installation and price.

Thing is I know I will use the o-ring mod probably, so I dont need to buy a full set of the landing pads.  I was hoping that somebody who had purchased them already has a few extra laying around they can send my way.  Id pay for postage, just a simple stamp and envelope will do.  If you want to donate it for the cause thats even better.

I feel that a video that can do a head 2 head comparison of the o-rings vs the firm pads vs the soft pads can help those who intend to purchase one of these mods in the future to decide on what to get.

Thanks!