Author Topic: Realforce 103UB brand new.  (Read 18238 times)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Group Buy Guy
Realforce 103UB brand new.
« on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 02:48:07 »
Ordered a tenkeyless Leopold from EliteKeyboards and got this in the mail instead. Its the standard variweight 35,45,55g model. I'm sure they profited off of it anyways, so I'm going to just try and sell this here instead and give them more of my business, then just buy another one... while hopefully making a few bucks while I'm at it. I literally took it out of the box to see how it felt (I couldn't resist and I doubt any of you could either) and to make sure it worked, then put it back. Its sitting in the box exactly how it came, twist tie and all. I just took it back out to snap a few pics, but I'm sure you know where to find better ones. I'm looking for $200. I'll cover the shipping CONUS.

As I'm sure most of you know, the Topre capacitative keys are amazing to type on, and as quiet as a membrane. The variance in key weight takes some getting used to I'm sure, since I kept resting my heavy hands on the keyboard and it resulted in an aaaaaaaaaaaaaa or lllllllllll here and there. Its exactly what you expect: The finest full size keyboard that money can buy.

I've got verified Paypal and good feedback on eBay, which is where this will be heading shortly if you guys don't snatch it up. For your own security I'm not going to let you gift the money, so if you have to, please cover the measly $6 the paypal fee will end up being.

Excuse the poor pictures, my girlfriend grabbed the D90 and took it to Canada.

I hate to introduce myself via a for sale thread, but I've been lurking here for a while and have just never gotten around to posting. I'm not here just to sell, honest. I'm open to trades plus cash for a linear force or MX browns tenkeyless Leopold as well if that's what you have.

Thanks for looking,

Dave

Offline jpm804

• KeyCap Assasin
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 03:11:53 »
Man I wish EK would ship me a RF instead of a leopold... Good price for basically a brand new keyboard, GLWS
REALFORCE|FILCO|HHKB|KBC POKER X|LEOPOLD|CM STORM|SIIG (GHSS)|IBM SSK

Offline csm725

• I BLEED RED AND GOLD
    • http://csm725.com
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 03:19:23 »
Great price, good luck w sale. :)

Offline RiGS

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 06:56:38 »
You are so lucky. I would keep the keyboard.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline Bry

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 09:47:02 »
Oh man, if this wasn't variable force I probably wouldn't even have to think about it lol. You are soooo lucky! And you just made like 100 bucks.

I'm still considering this though. Can anyone give a quick few words about how the variable force affects gaming, particularly sc2? PM me if you don't want to derail the thread I suppose.

last.fm | deviantART | SC2
Filco MJ2 Ninja - MX Red | Filco MJ2 Ninja - MX Brown | U9BLS - MX Brown

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 10:55:33 »
Heh, yeah I'm seriously considering keeping the keyboard myself. Its just that nice to type on and I'm certain my girlfriend would really appreciate how much quieter it is than my 6Gv2. The variable force like I said takes some getting used to but during my demo period I was already starting to notice how comfortable it feels if you type properly with it. Its the first keyboard I've ever found where it was easy enough for me to depress keys with my pinkies that I didn't need to use my ring fingers sometimes as my bad habit has dictated over the years. That adjustment I'm pretty sure is limited to myself and anyone who does type properly is going to find this thing to be flawless from the start.

I play Starcraft 2 as well, as much as I can actually, and I noticed that it was almost like I was using a combination of MX Blacks and REDS. The keys don't have much of a bump, and are extremely responsive just like my 6Gv2, but a lot of the hotkeys used for SC2 are the lighter weighted ones, so I was able to use them even faster. The only reason I'm not keeping it is because of the tenkey, I used a laptop for so long that my wrist does not appreciate the use of a full size keyboard and if I do make a decent profit off of this I may just get a HH2 and go all out because the Topres are indeed the ultimate keys. I've typed on Blacks, Blues, and Browns, and more membranes than I care to relive the memory of, and I can say without much hesitation that if I were to let myself get too used to the Topre, I'd never go back. (You played a dangerous game etc)

TLDR, the variable force did not hinder me in the slightest playing SC2 or with typing, if anything it only made my apm go up.

My friend and I were just talking about how we were wondering if there were any keyboards out there that had variable weight because that seems like it would be the end all be all of typing, and low and behold I get the Realforce in the mail. I'm now typing on my 6Gv2 again and lol it feels so heavy.

Also I forgot it in the pictures but it does come with the original Topre manual in Japanese and the EliteKeyboards proof of purchase and warranty code. Though they state on there clearly that you can't return it for a refund or exchange, only repair- since the fail rate of Topres is practically zero. I chuckled a bit.

Thanks for the comments guys, I better get to work, see you in a few hours. If someone picks it up while I'm not around, I'm going with the first to notify me, not going to get into a bidding war etc but hey, if you want to pay for the shipping feel free lol.

Offline elitekeyboards

• * Commercial Vendor
    • http://elitekeyboards.com
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 11:30:12 »
I'm happy to see Ragnorock isn't a regular around here, I generally think higher of the average geekhacker than to capitalize on someone else's misfortune.

To think, we actually go to the effort to have common respect and offer a good price on products for which we don't even have competition for in the US, guess it goes to show that people are inherently ill natured and you should just "get your's and get out" in life...

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 12:18:54 »
I just can't believe what I read.

Offline rodya

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 12:33:51 »
Wow really?  This is theft.

Offline wanabe

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:08:42 »
+1 for a blatantly honest seller...

Offline prd

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:12:40 »
The guy who got the Leopold should appear any time now.

Offline fusedpro

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:19:04 »
Quote from: guilleguillaume;391621
I just can't believe what I read.
Quote from: rodya;391632
Wow really?  This is theft.
Quote from: ripster;391635
Welcome to Geekhack.

Probably one of the better chain of posts I have seen here...

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:19:53 »
I can't relate to a person that would even consider keeping a mis-sent item like this... Especially from a small company. Poor character... Yeah, I said it.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:24:54 »
I was just reading about some crooked key caps and now this.  The right thing to do is of course, return the board to EK and have them send out a correct one but hey, to each his own.
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:35:37 »
Quote from: aggiejy;391664
I can't relate to a person that would even consider keeping a mis-sent item like this... Especially from a small company. Poor character... Yeah, I said it.
Yup, me three, although I might be tempted.  It does sound like unjust enrichment.  If EliteKeyboards realizes their mistake, they can probably take action if they so choose.  For example they could refund the payment and ask for the item back & agreed to pay for the return shipping and could probably then take legal action if needed.  On the other hand they might not realize their mistake or just write it off.  I also did wonder if another guy mistakenly got a Leopold & will complain thereby revealing the mistake.  Ooops, took so long finishing this message I see that EK is already aware of the situation, :wink:
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:39:38 by TexasFlood »

Offline RiGS

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 13:35:45 »
I agree with EK, though human nature is sometimes funny.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 15:26:27 »
Back in ~2001, I orded a Sony z505 direct. ($~2k I think)

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 23108[/ATTACH]

They sent 2.  After a few weeks, gave me a call and asked for it back. :)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 21:04:14 »
Well then, isn't this interesting. I hope you guys are okay with long posts, because I checked this thread on my phone halfway through the day and have had a few hours to think all about it. First, I'm an honest guy, as some of you may have realized. I'm not a thief, and I'm not trying to sabotage a company that I have held in high regard. I've got money, if I felt like buying a Topre, I could have easily done so. Hell, I just blew $1,200 on a headphone amp yesterday. It isn't like I need the money I'd be getting from selling it, so I'm just fine with returning it. Actually the true purpose behind me offering it up here was that I wanted to see what would happen... For the lulz if you will. You'd have to think me an idiot if you thought I would post on here without thinking the owner of EliteKeyboards would read it. This forum is essentially the lifeblood of his business, it's a community full of the enthusiast niche that he caters to.

Now, I'll say it now, currently (expecting a positive response from Brian) I plan on returning this keyboard in exchange for the tenkeyless I paid for. It is no longer for sale. I was only ever going to sell it if Brian was cool with it. He clearly is not. However, I'd like to say a few things about Brian and the situation while I'm at it, because he sent me a fairly rude, threatening PM earlier which reads as follows:

Hi Ragnorock,

I'm sorry if we sent you the wrong keyboard, we can swap out the 103UB for the keyboard you ordered at no cost to you. Please e-mail support@elitekeyboards.com and we'll arrange a replacement.

FYI, keeping property which you have no right to, that was shipped to you as an honest mistake, falls under a part of common law called Unjust Enrichment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unjust_enrichment

Further, shipping an item obtained under such pretense is mail fraud, and is a Federal offense under Title 18, Chapter 63 of the United States code.

Note that as soon as whomever was supposed to receive the 103UB contacts us, we'll know who you are.

Best regards,
Brian
EliteKeyboards

Sure Brian, if you want to know who I am, my name is David McClellan and I live in Spokane Washington. My mailing address you sent it to was posted here. My order number was 6855.

Believe me I'm well aware of how it usually goes when the new guy gets in a fight with an established member of the community, I'm not trying to start a flame war here. I do appreciate Brian's efforts for the community, but I do not appreciate being threatened. In addition to the rude post he made in the thread, that strikes me as the incorrect response to the situation. As a business graduate student and one who knows more than a couple of lawyers, I'd like to offer another interpretation. First, I do have some right to this keyboard. I ordered a keyboard and received one that was not what I ordered. It does not matter whether the keyboard was more expensive or not, I have been inconvenienced and am entitled to the use of the keyboard until the situation is remedied either by my hand or by EK. I will also end up having to take time out of my day to drop off the Topre on it's way back to EK, which has significant value to me as my free time is fairly limited- just like everyone else.

Second, who is there to say that there is even a customer that mistakenly received "my" keyboard instead of their Topre? That makes a big difference to me. I bought this keyboard on the 20th, it shipped on the 21st, and received it on the 26th. It's been almost a week since and he clearly hasn't heard from this "unfortunate customer." The common law he referenced requires that someone else be detrimentally affected by my gain, in which case I would gladly return it. If not, then the fault lies with Elitekeyboards' own incompetence. I'm not trying to say that in a mean way, but if I make a mistake, I own up to it and if it hurts me and me alone, I accept the loss. I am not required to restitute you at the expense of my time to help you fix your mistakes. This sort of thing happens all the time and every single time it has never been worth the companies time to go after the customer who doesn't feel like being nice and returning what they mistakenly received. The $140 lost is a writeoff compared to the cost of hiring lawyers to come after me. I highly doubt a company the size of EK has a lawyer on retainer. I don't feel like wasting my time doing that either, but the empty threat of legal action was unnecessary. If Brian were to have just simply asked for it back, either now on here, or when they realized they sent the wrong keyboard, I would have returned it then as well. A dishonest person would have lied and said they DID get a tenkeyless in that situation, and thrown it up on eBay or here without saying where he got it.

That brings me to my next point, if Elitekeyboards didn't mix up shipments and instead simply sent me the wrong keyboard, then have they really lost money, or just lost profit? I'm no stranger to high retail markups, but I've honestly little idea what the markup on their keyboards is. Based upon my experience I would expect it to be fairly high, since they have almost monopoly on the market in the US as he said. In addition the effort gone through to provide to such a niche, small market (and thus small quantity sold) the only way to really make any significant money is to mark it up a fair bit. So my thought process was this... maybe they only made $10, maybe they lost $20 or so, but if I were to go and buy another keyboard from them after selling this, their lost profit would almost assuredly be more than made up. I suppose you could argue that the Realforce I was selling here is one lost customer to them, but it's likely that customer wouldn't be interested in paying full price anyways if they're shopping around on places like this. In the end, I didn't really see anything wrong with me selling it providing I'm not hurting anyone. Of course EK would prefer me to return the Topre and get the keyboard I paid for, but they can't really fault me for wanting to do what I will with it. If Elitekeyboards "lost their ass" to my benefit and are willing to admit it, then of course I'll make it right. I'm not a bad guy and I would like to be a part of this community if you'll have me.

Anyways Brian, depending on your response here I will be sending you that email looking for the exchange, but if I don't get an apology for your tone and alienating me as an ill natured person, you can hire a laywer and I'll give mine another call. I already talked to him about it prior to writing this post. I expect that no cost to you means you'll be sending me my keyboard (Also I would like to change my Leopold from MX Blacks to Browns) in a box with an RMA notice authorization and shipping label also inside that I can affix to the Topre's box (It's sitting exactly how it arrived to me in it's original shipping box) and just drop off at the nearest Fedex. You can PM me again if you wish if you have anything you feel needs to be private, but I don't see any reason for there to be anything kept from the community here. I'm all about full disclosure as you can tell.

Hopefully you now understand that I am not below the calibre of character that the average Geekhacker is and we can deal with this on amicable terms... it just really gets under my skin when people try to make me out to be someone I'm not.

Anyways, now that that's dealt with, I'd like to thank Wanabe for his support and the rest of you for an enjoyable read.

I'm Ragnorock, I like keyboards and I doesn't afraid of anything.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 August 2011, 22:19:44 by Ragnorock »

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 21:47:11 »
:jaw:

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 21:54:13 »
A. I wouldn't recommend posting your name and address on the internet publicly.

B. I was going to say something about ethics, but I am also one who appreciates doing it "for the lulz".

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 21:56:47 »
Protip: That was just my shipping address. When he sees it to verify who I am I'll be removing it.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 22:01:16 »
Protip: why not PM or send an email instead of waiting for him to read this thread?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 22:04:26 »
Lol I dunno why I wrote protip there, oh well.

I want this to be public, I originally thought about sorting this out via PM, but I think it's better for the community to know how I feel and everything that happens.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 22:08:31 »
:rofl:

Offline wanabe

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 23:17:10 »
me thinks that you have too many attorney friends.  EK is a one man shop.  

you're probably right that he doesn't have an attorney on retainer.  but to offer an opinion, I think that you're wrong about the margins in his business.  i think there's a reason that he's the main seller of high end mechanical keyboards in the US...the opportunity is not there for others to take the risk.

EK screwed up, but you dont have to act so righteous about yourself to help fix an unfortunate situation.  is it really worth the $40 bucks or so that you could have flipped it for ?

Offline didjamatic

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 23:34:51 »
Just return the board, get what you paid for and move on.
IBM F :: IBM M :: Northgate :: Cherry G80 :: Realforce :: DAS 4

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 23:39:12 »
me thinks that you have too many attorney friends. EK is a one man shop.

you're probably right that he doesn't have an attorney on retainer. but to offer an opinion, I think that you're wrong about the margins in his business. i think there's a reason that he's the main seller of high end mechanical keyboards in the US...the opportunity is not there for others to take the risk.

EK screwed up, but you dont have to act so righteous about yourself to help fix an unfortunate situation. is it really worth the $40 bucks or so that you could have flipped it for ?

No, it isn't. That's why I'm working it out with him via PM right now, I'll go ahead and post the results when it's all sorted out. Looking at it now that I'm less irritated at his PM etc, it does seem like I was overreacting. I'll say again that I was never trying to make EK look bad, or soil his reputation, I was just calling him out for being a **** about his own mistake. I'm a businessman as well, and if it was me I would have just blamed myself and very graciously asked for it back and apologized for the mistake. If the customer didn't want to return it, I wouldn't have faulted them for doing so, and just eaten the loss. Just a different approach I suppose, and I wanted to express that.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 23:46:25 »
For this being only your 7th post, you've made quite a splash of an entrance.

Welcome to Geekhack! DOH! Did I just infringe on a Ripster trademark? :wink:

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 02 August 2011, 23:55:57 »
Yeah, its an intentional pun on Ragnarok because its usually available. Indeed I did make a splash of an entrance.

Also, I just explained the situation to my girlfriend and she also doesn't understand why Brian is so upset at me when it was his own mistake... and she's Canadian so you know she's right. AMIRITE?

Lol.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 00:24:16 »
Quote from: noodles256;392061
pmed

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 00:30:28 »
if lpb was here, he would cry threadcrapper
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 00:39:35 »
lol,
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 00:55:11 »
hhaha, the ups guy actually does that with my packages sometimes.

its the equivalent of finerprint locks
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 00:58:50 »
Quote from: Ragnorock;391469
I'm sure they profited off of it anyways, so I'm going to just try and sell this here instead and give them more of my business, then just buy another one... while hopefully making a few bucks while I'm at it.

You attempting to make money on this is really where you were wrong. I don't even understand how you think this was OK and ethical. He'd already be taking a hit by having to double ship these. If you contacted him and he told you keep it, then by all means resell it if you don't want it. Maybe I was in Boy Scouts too long or something, but yeah...

If he actually made, let's say $10 by selling it at $110, that would be there is $145 of profit. 60% margin is really really high, especially since he had to import them from Japan. Electronics usually have lower margins than most other types of goods.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline the_buff

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 00:59:55 »
Unless I just totally failed the California Bar exam...the UCC controls when the contract is for the sale of goods, and not the common law.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 02:18:56 »
Man, I like you guys already. I may just stick around lol.

I bought the girlfriend the D90 for her birthday/Christmas (she was born on Christmas Eve lol) so she's free to do with it as she pleases.

Yeah I'm American and she's Canadian. I lived in Canada for 5 years.

Its been over a year since my last law class but you're probably right the_buff. Its not like I actually cared about the legal side of it anyways, its not even close to worth it for either party to waste the judicial system's time with it. My lawyer friend laughed when I explained it to him.

IF I was to have sold the Topre then he wouldn't have had to double ship it.

I didn't get an answer on the margins and don't expect to, that his private business. You're probably right though, the loaded costs of getting them here from Japan are probably around $150-$160/keyboard if he's buying them for around $130. I dunno. I'm guessing here, I'm far too lazy to go research the price of bulk keyboard purchase prices in Japan lol.

Anyways the morality of the issue is debatable for sure, I've quite literally had over half of the people I've brought it up with tell me why the hell didn't you just keep it and not say anything, also the posters before EK didn't bring it up. Others are like wtfux of course you just return it. I'm obviously in the middle ground and find that to be just where I want to be and reasonable.

One time I went to a store, waited in line behind my stepsister with a $5 universal remote in hand waiting to buy it, and when she had gotten done ringing up her stuff I spaced and just walked out the front door. I didn't realize it till I was at the car. I went back and bought it, though I've always questioned why. I mean if the store doesn't even care enough to notice that I've got a product of theirs obviously in my hand as I walk right past 3 employess, do they even deserve to have it back?

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 02:30:37 »
pmed
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline nhwhaup

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 03:31:18 »
Wow this whole thing amazes me.  Really, you think this is okay?  And you think that cause you walked out of a store with a remote past 3 employees that the store doesn't deserve to have it back?  Really?
Current in order of preference:  RealForce 87U Silent White with variable weighted keys X 2, Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless with Linear Reds, Filco Number-pad, Poker with Linear Reds

Sold or returned:  Multiple Microsoft and Logitech keyboards, Das Keyboard Silent, Cherry 6140, RealForce 103UB, RealForce 86U, Filco Majestouch 2 full sized with Linear Reds

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 04:12:36 »
Quote from: Ragnorock;392128
One time I went to a store, waited in line behind my stepsister with a $5 universal remote in hand waiting to buy it, and when she had gotten done ringing up her stuff I spaced and just walked out the front door. I didn't realize it till I was at the car. I went back and bought it, though I've always questioned why. I mean if the store doesn't even care enough to notice that I've got a product of theirs obviously in my hand as I walk right past 3 employess, do they even deserve to have it back?

I smell a troll...but if you're serious, that's pretty much ends any discussion on this.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline agor

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 05:02:28 »
Classic thread.
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline RiGS

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 06:02:02 »
I really like this guy.
Welcome to Geekhack!

Offline csm725

• I BLEED RED AND GOLD
    • http://csm725.com
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 07:21:54 »
Yes, welcome!

Offline trievalot

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 07:24:01 »
best thread ever

can you send me something......anything? i want to see if i get the right thing
[SIGPIC]

Offline magictoaster

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 07:56:00 »
I would keep it for leverage to get EK to sell the new Topre keyboards... Just kidding! :biggrin1:

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 08:03:55 »
Still available? Pmed.

Seriously, we need to make a Geekhack version of monopoly.

Treasure Chest!
EK mistake in your favor! Collect $245. Do not try to sell this card to another player, as it will result in flames and lulz.

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 08:38:31 »
lulz

and

flamez
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline nhwhaup

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 18:06:34 »
Man I guess I'm pretty gullible. Didn't see this coming.
Current in order of preference:  RealForce 87U Silent White with variable weighted keys X 2, Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless with Linear Reds, Filco Number-pad, Poker with Linear Reds

Sold or returned:  Multiple Microsoft and Logitech keyboards, Das Keyboard Silent, Cherry 6140, RealForce 103UB, RealForce 86U, Filco Majestouch 2 full sized with Linear Reds

Offline RiGS

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 20:43:52 »
I didn't know about any discount.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 21:16:15 »
He better be kidding... or Brian owes me money! ;-)

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 03 August 2011, 21:30:41 »
I think he means from WASD