Author Topic: WTT: Das & Leopold 87 blue; FS: WASD Green/Filco Black/Poker key caps; 40A O-rings  (Read 1502 times)

Offline oneproduct

• Trade Count: (0)
  • @Ubisoft
EDIT: Also looking for a buckling spring keyboard if you'd be interested in using it towards a trade/purchase.
BUYING: Tenkeyless keyboard with clear switches.

Trading

Motivation: I have too many keyboards with blue switches, trying to get some with black or clear switches which I don't have. Ergo clear would be interesting too.
I could throw in some extra cash to help balance some trades if you have a Filco or something with ergo clears.

For trade: Das Professional MX Blue
Trading for: Will listen to offers, but was trying for a Fullsize or Tenkeyless keyboard with MX black or MX clear switches OR noppoo choc mini with MX black or MX brown switches
-------------------------
It has a bit of shine on the gaming keys and on the spacebar which you can see in the video. One of the feet on the back doesn't stay fully retracted, by which I mean if you fold it up and then lift up the keyboard it pokes out a little. But either way, tucked or deployed, it's fine when the keyboard is sitting on a desk.

If you live in Canada you could perhaps buy it if you want. Price on Newegg.ca is $145 + $12 shipping. I could go with $100 + shipping or local pickup if you are in Montreal.

Here you can see that the foot on the right side doesn't stay fully tucked in, it sticks out just a bit.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37473[/ATTACH]
[video=youtube_share;KD3i8Llfoe0]http://youtu.be/KD3i8Llfoe0[/video]

For trade: Black Leopold Tenkeyless MX Blue
Trading for: Tenkeyless keyboard with MX black or MX clear switches OR noppoo choc mini with MX black or MX brown switches
----------------------------------
Pictures are over in this old thread: http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?23479-Leopold-TKL-with-blues-within-Canada
Perfect except that the original key caps are shiny.
If you like, I could replace some or all of the key caps with the green ones listed below or we could swap bare board in the trade so you could use your own non-shiny keys.
I opened the case once because I was going to try to make a replacement case out of metal but then changed that plan to make one for my Filco instead.
Notes: Currently equipped with 40A o-rings from WASD keyboards and a set of 37 blue PBT key caps (actually Biniaris still has to send me the WASD keys that he was using on another keyboard!). May or may not be included in the trade, depends what the offer is.

Selling

Set of 87 blank green key caps from WASD keyboards
------------------------------------
Used for about a month except the spacebar as it didn't fit on my Leopold. No signs of wear or shine.
Original price is $37 + shipping. Looking for $25 shipped to North America.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37447[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37448[/ATTACH]

OEM black ABS keycaps for Poker X KBC
-----------------------------------
Like new. Was replaced by a another set of key caps fairly shortly after I got it.
Not expecting anyone to actually need this, but who knows, maybe somebody spilled something on their key caps.
$10 shipped to North America.

SOLD Colemak keycaps for Poker X KBC from WASDkeyboards
---------------------------------------------------------
Includes the stuff that would normally be side printed in the corners of the keys, except for F1-F12 as those are pretty self-evident. Stylized use of "arrows" for a more minimalist look. The black triangle pointing upwards is used for Up Arrow and Page Up; the white triangle pointing up is Delete, pointing down is Insert; you get the idea.
Uses the Futura font like Filcos do except on the question mark because the Futura question mark is goofy.
Lightly used, no signs of wear or shine. You will get a BLANK, white, unused spacebar that I ordered extra when I bought this.
Price for a custom key cap set from WASDkeyboards is $60. Looking for $40 shipped to North America to start with.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37463[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37464[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37465[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37466[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37467[/ATTACH]

OEM set of 87 black printed Filco key caps
--------------------------
Moderately used. Tiniest bit of shine starting to develop on the gaming keys and on the left side of the spacebar. Tried to capture it in pictures as best as I could and I think you can only really see it in the last.
Didn't think people would be interested in buying stock Filco caps but I saw some thread where they were being sold, though they were generally brand new sets and these aren't so who knows.
$14 shipped to North America.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37451[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37452[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37453[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37454[/ATTACH]

33x 40A o-rings from WASDkeyboards
------------------------------------
Was going to cover two keyboards partially with a single order of these but ended up liking them on some switches (blue) but not all, so ended up just using them on one.
This is just enough to cover the alphabetic cluster of your keyboard.
$4 shipped to North America, which is a lower cost/unit price compared to the purchase price.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 January 2012, 19:41:27 by oneproduct »
Layout: Colemak
Fastest typing speed: 131 WPM on typeracer, 136 WPM on 10fastfingers.
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.
Ergo keyboards: Truly Ergonomic, Kinesis Advantage, Ergodox

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
think im going to have to steal your idea on the wasd poker keycaps.

btw, did you get my pm about the trackball?

GLWS!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Namkung

pm sent on the poker keycaps ~~
* Proud winner of the first GH SC2 tournament *
REALFORCE 87UB 55g
REALFORCE 87UW 45g

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
Quote from: demik;489909
btw, did you get my pm about the trackball?

Yup. :)

Quote from: Namkung;489911
pm sent on the poker keycaps ~~

Sold!
Layout: Colemak
Fastest typing speed: 131 WPM on typeracer, 136 WPM on 10fastfingers.
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.
Ergo keyboards: Truly Ergonomic, Kinesis Advantage, Ergodox