Author Topic: Logitech G15 for Sale! $40 Shiipped USA only.  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Foamy

• Trade Count: (0)
    • http://www.stompfest.com
Logitech G15 for Sale! $40 Shiipped USA only.
« on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 10:02:53 »
I have a Logitech 15(gen 2) for sale because I got a new one for xmas this year. It still works just fine I just don't need it/use it anymore.
Price $40 Shipped anywhere in the USA
Payment Method: Paypal

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38337[/ATTACH]
NOTE One of the legs of the keyboard is broken off. I use that cable clamp to get it at the right level so it's your if you want it.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38338[/ATTACH]

I don't have the software disk for the keyboard anymore but I can burn you a simple CD with all the OS from Logitech's website if you request it.
PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
Foamy
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 January 2012, 10:16:36 by Foamy »

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 10:04:57 »
You should always add a pic to your ad. Especially being new. Just my opinion. People will like to see the condition and may just move along without a pic.

Offline Foamy

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 10:07:09 »
Quote from: lightsout714;496777
You should always add a pic to your ad. Especially being new. Just my opinion. People will like to see the condition and may just move along without a pic.

I tried to use [img] but that didn't work at first but I found out how to do it. Thanks

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 14:27:47 »
Guys I bought a Unicomp Space saver from this dude, when I actually went into searching on forums for one I found his ad on a website where he is an admin,he sold it to me for a really reasonable price,the keyboard was nicely packaged and protected with sort of airabagies and it came to me in about 5 days. I'm happy that I got it trough him and the keyboard is as he show it in the picture. Here is the WTB thread I opened before I bought the unicomp from him and then on I closed the thread http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?26198-Unicomp&highlight=unicomp

He might be new here same like me... but he is a honest guy,if anybody wants me to post a pic of the Unicomp with my nick written to a piece of paper next to it let me know and I'll do it. I actually refered this forum to him cause only here you can open a WTB or WTS thread in classifieds section, other forums have really strict rules to new comers.....

Let me know if anybody wants me to post a pic of the board and get your mind at ease in case you want to deal with this dude.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Foamy

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 15:57:45 »
Quote from: bazemk1979;496987
Guys I bought a Unicomp Space saver from this dude, when I actually went into searching on forums for one I found his ad on a website where he is an admin,he sold it to me for a really reasonable price,the keyboard was nicely packaged and protected with sort of airabagies and it came to me in about 5 days. I'm happy that I got it trough him and the keyboard is as he show it in the picture. Here is the WTB thread I opened before I bought the unicomp from him and then on I closed the thread

He might be new here same like me... but he is a honest guy,if anybody wants me to post a pic of the Unicomp with my nick written to a piece of paper next to it let me know and I'll do it. I actually refered this forum to him cause only here you can open a WTB or WTS thread in classifieds section, other forums have really strict rules to new comers.....

Let me know if anybody wants me to post a pic of the board and get your mind at ease in case you want to deal with this dude.
Thanks man I appreciate it!

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 17:00:03 »
Quote from: Foamy;497044
Thanks man I appreciate it!

No problem dude, BTW I'm having tons of fun with the Unicomp and the clicky sound that bothered you and your coworkers...well I actually like it!!!
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Internetlad

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 23 January 2012, 17:44:03 »
unicomp is a baller company.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!